15 DAYS | 10 CITIES
Today begin your memorable journey through the United States of America. Fly into Orlando, the fun filled capital of the world!Read More
Today, enter the world of Vacations Exotica as you begin your beautiful journey of the United States of America. On arrival at Orlando Airport, you will be met by your experienced and professional Tour Manager in the arrival area, located outside the customs hall. Transfer to the hotel and check-in. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Residence Inn Marriott Lake Buena Vista / Delta Marriott Lake Buena Vista or similar in Orlando. (D)
Walt Disney’s Magic Kingdom Park – where dreams come to life.Read More
After a buffet breakfast, visit Magic Kingdom where dreams come to life. Immerse yourself in a magical 3D adventure starring Mickey in Mickey’s Philharmagic, sail on a boisterous journey in ‘Pirates of the Caribbean’. Rocket into another galaxy in the Space Mountain, plunge five storeys in Splash Mountain, take a tumble through the gold mining town in Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. See the dazzling and delightful parade as it makes its way around the park. Move your feet to the vibrant Disney music and set your imagination soaring! After a day of fun-filled adventure, tonight enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Residence Inn Marriott Lake Buena Vista / Delta Marriott Lake Buena Vista or similar in Orlando. (B, D)
Visit EPCOT! Experience the magic of Disneyworld. Here, experience the future world and see the World Showcase.Read More
After a buffet breakfast, visit the EPCOT – Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow. In the Future World – a world of innovative technologies and entertainment – experience ‘Soarin’ and take a free-flying adventure where you glide 40 feet in the air and enjoy breath-taking views of California. Blast off into space in the thrilling ‘Mission Space’, enter the hair-raising world of automobile testing in, ‘Test Track’. You might feel small, but your laughs will be big in ‘Honey I Shrunk the Audience’. Also, visit the World Showcase to experience the cultural celebrations of the world in a day. See the exciting acrobatic shows in China, take a delightful boat ride in Mexico, and experience the Age of the Vikings in Norway, where you can ride the Maelstrom Adventure Cruise. Tonight, witness a thrilling night-time spectacle as the sky erupts with pyrotechnic bursts in the spectacular Illumination Show. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Residence Inn Marriott Lake Buena Vista / Delta Marriott Lake Buena Vista or similar in Orlando. (B, D)
Experience the magic of Sea World!!!Read More
After a buffet breakfast, visit the Sea World – home to Shamu, the killer whale. Watch ‘Believe’ and marvel at the different tricks this huge mammal can perform. See ‘Odyssea’ a circus within an underwater fantasy world. Ride Orlando’s only floorless coaster, Kraken and splash down in the Journey to Atlantis. Today you can also enjoy Sea World’s newest ride – Manta. Experience the Antarctic in the Penguin Encounter. These are just a few of the things you can do here. Enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Residence Inn Marriott Lake Buena Vista / Delta Marriott Lake Buena Vista or similar in Orlando. (B, D)
New York!!! Tonight, visit Times Square.Read More
After a buffet breakfast, check-out and transfer to the airport to board your flight to New York. Arrive into New York. Enjoy lunch. Later, you have some time to walk around this vibrating and exciting city. Tonight, after an Indian dinner, visit Times Square. There’s no better place to experience the excitement of New York than Times Square. Surrounded by neon lights, giant billboards, Broadway theatres, electronic ticker tape and television studios, Times Square is truly the heart of Midtown - be amazed by the life and lights of this mega city. Overnight at Hotel Millennium Broadway / Hilton Millennium or similar in New York. (B, L, D)
New York, New York! Visit the Statue of Liberty Island. Guided city tour. Visit the 86th floor observatory of the Empire State Building.Read More
After a buffet breakfast, proceed on a boat cruise to the Statue of Liberty Island. Here admire the symbol of American freedom – The Statue of Liberty. After lunch, proceed on a city tour with an experienced local guide. Later, visit the Empire State Building and enjoy stunning views of the Manhattan Skyline from the 86th floor observatory. You haven’t experienced the real magic of New York until you’ve seen it all from the top of the Empire State Building. The Observatory offers unmatched panoramic views, up to 80 miles in every direction. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Millennium Broadway / Hilton Millennium or similar in New York. (B, L, D)
Onto the Capital - Washington D. C. Enjoy an orientation tour of Philadelphia. Guided city tour of Washington. Visit the famous Smithsonian Air and Space Museum.Read More
After a buffet breakfast, check-out and drive towards Washington. En-route, pass through Philadelphia and enjoy an orientation tour. Arrive into Washington D.C. Enjoy lunch. After lunch, proceed on a comprehensive guided city tour and see all the major sights of Washington D. C. Visit one of the most interesting and visited museums in the world, the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Post dinner, check-in. Overnight at Hotel Sheraton College Park / Hilton Gaithersburg / Hilton Crystal City or similar in Washington D. C. (B, L, D)
Onto Niagara. Niagara by night.Read More
After a buffet breakfast, check-out and drive to Niagara. Pass through some beautiful sights. Enjoy lunch. En-route, enjoy a scenic drive through the Appalachian Mountains. Arrive into Niagara and check-in. Later, enjoy an Indian dinner. Tonight, see the Falls lit up at night – a worthwhile experience. Overnight at Hotel Sheraton at the Falls / Wingate by Wyndham or similar in Niagara Falls. (B, L, D)
Experience the awesome ‘Maid of the Mist’ and the ‘Cave of the Winds’ – Adventure Walk. Fly to Las Vegas.Read More
After a buffet breakfast, check-out and proceed to experience the thrilling ‘Maid of the Mist’ boat ride for an unbelievable view of all the three Falls: The Horseshoe, American and Bridal Veil. Feel the mist as this boat takes you to the base of The Horseshoe Falls – the largest of the three Falls. (Due to weather conditions, this ride operates from the last week of May). Also experience the mighty thunder of the falls when you go down to the ‘Cave of the Winds’. After an Indian lunch, proceed to the airport for your flight to Las Vegas. On arrival, check-in. Later, free time to enjoy this vibrating city on your own. Take a stroll down the Strip and see the glamour of this city. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Park MGM / Luxor or similar in Las Vegas. (B, L, D)
Chance to visit the Grand Canyon. Las Vegas by Night Tour. Enjoy a helicopter ride in Las Vegas.Read More
After a buffet breakfast, the rest of the morning is free for you to relax or you can opt to visit the Grand Canyon. After an Indian lunch, you can visit hotels like the Venetian, Wynn and many more (on own). Later, enjoy fabulous views of the dazzling lights from a state-of-the-art helicopter. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner, and later proceed on a Night Tour of this vibrant city. See the Fremont Street experience – a $17-million phenomena and the spectacular Musical Fountains Show at the Bellagio.. Overnight at Hotel Park MGM / Luxor or similar in Las Vegas. (B, L, D)
Onto Los Angeles – the city of entertainment. Visit Santa Monica.Read More
After a buffet breakfast, check-out and drive through the enigmatic Mojave Desert to Los Angeles - the Glamour Capital. After an Indian lunch, proceed on an orientation tour of the city. Visit the main street in Hollywood – ‘Hollywood Boulevard’. See the Dolby Theater which hosts the Oscars, the Hollywood Walk of Fame and see the famous handprints and footprints of stars outside the beautiful Mann’s Chinese Theater. Drive along the famous Sunset Strip and Beverly Hills. Later, visit Santa Monica – The Jewel of Los Angeles. Walk down the glamorous 3rd Street Promenade and experience the lifestyle of the Rich and Famous. Later, experience one of California’s premier beaches – Santa Monica Beach. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Hilton Los Angeles North Glendale or similar in Los Angeles. (B, L, D)
Your chance to be a star in Hollywood – visit the Universal Studios.Read More
After a buffet breakfast, visit the Universal Studios and proceed on an exciting ‘Studio Tram Tour’. Experience the making of movies – first hand. Later, experience the many thrilling rides and shows like the ‘Revenge of the Mummy’, Jurassic Park – The Ride, Shrek in 4D, Simpsons – the Ride and many more. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Hilton Los Angeles North Glendale or similar in Los Angeles. (B, D)
Spectacular California. Visit Solvang. Drive to San Francisco.Read More
After a buffet breakfast, check-out and experience the true beauty and diversity of California. Drive along the coast as you drive past places like Santa Barbara and arrive into Solvang – a traditional Danish town in the heart of California. After an Indian lunch, drive to San Francisco – also known as the Golden Gate city of America. On arrival, check-in. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Holiday Inn San Francisco Airport or similar in San Francisco. (B, L, D)
Guided City Tour. Enjoy Bay Cruise. Tram Ride. Free time for shopping.Read More
After a buffet breakfast, proceed on a guided city tour of this beautiful city. The tour includes sights such as Golden Gate Bridge, Chinatown, Fisherman's Wharf and City Hall. We also see the Lombard Street – the crookedest street in the world. Enjoy lunch at an Indian restaurant. Experience the beauty and magic of the San Francisco Bay on an exhilarating Bay Cruise. Hop onto the most iconic and memorable journey of your entire trip as you ride the famous tram. The evening is free for shopping for some amazing offers and souvenirs to buy for friends and family. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Holiday Inn San Francisco Airport or similar in San Francisco. (B, L, D)
After a buffet/boxed breakfast, check-out and proceed to the airport for you flight back home. Return home with wonderful memories of your holiday with Vacations Exotica. (B)
- A complete all-inclusive tour of America
- Stay at conveniently-located hotels
- Daily buffet breakfast at the hotels
- Enjoy local/ Indian lunches as per the itinerary
- Enjoy dinners at the best Indian restaurants in USA – a choice of Jain, vegetarian and non-vegetarian meals
- Stay 04 nights’ in Orlando
- Visit Magic Kingdom Park
- Visit EPCOT - The Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow
- Visit Sea World
- Stay 02 nights’ in New York
- See the dazzling Times Square at night
- Guided tour of New York and visit the Statue of Liberty Island
- Visit the 86th floor observatory of the Empire State Building
- Enjoy an orientation tour of Philadelphia
- Stay 01 night in Washington D. C.
- Visit the famous Smithsonian Air and Space Museum
- Enjoy a guided city tour of Washington D.C. – The capital of USA
- Stay 01 night in Niagara Falls
- A thrilling boat ride aboard the ‘Maid of the Mist’
- Experience the thunder in the ‘Cave of the Winds’ – Adventure Walk
- Enjoy Niagara Falls by night
- Stay 02 nights’ in the gambling capital of the world – Las Vegas
- Enjoy Las Vegas Tour by night
- Enjoy a thrilling Helicopter ride and see the spectacular city of Las Vegas in the night
- Chance to visit The Grand Canyon
- Stay 02 nights’ in the City of Stars – Los Angeles
- Enjoy a city tour of Los Angeles
- Visit the famous Santa Monica Beach
- Join the biggest stars at Hollywood’s famous Universal Studios
- Visit Solvang - a traditional Danish town in the heart of California
- Stay 02 nights’ in the Bay City - San Francisco
- Enjoy a guided city tour of San Francisco
- Enjoy the beautiful Bay Cruise
- Enjoy a Tram ride
- Visit 10 cities in 15 days at a relaxed and leisurely pace
- Services of a professional and experienced Tour Manager traveling with you throughout your holiday in USA
SIGHTSEEING AND EXCURSIONS
- Visit Magic Kingdom Park
- Visit EPCOT
- Visit Sea World
- New York
- Visit Times Square at night
- Guided city tour
- Visit the 86th Floor observatory of the Empire State Building
- A boat ride to the Statue of Liberty Island
- Orientation tour
- Washington D.C.
- Visit the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum
- Guided city tour
- Niagara Falls
- Ride on the famous 'Maid of the Mist'
- Experience the 'Cave of the Winds' – Adventure Walk
- Niagara Falls by night
- Las Vegas
- Las Vegas by night
- Helicopter Ride
- Fremont Street Experience
- Musical fountains at the Bellagio
- Los Angeles
- City tour of Los Angeles
- Visit Santa Monica
- Full-day visit to the Universal Studios
- Visit this traditional Danish Town
- San Francisco
- Guided city tour
- Bay Cruise
- Tram Ride
- 04 nights’ at Hotel Residence Inn Marriott Lake Buena Vista/ Delta Marriott Lake Buena Vista or similar in Orlando
- 02 nights’ at Hotel Millennium Broadway/ Hilton Millennium or similar in New York
- 01 night at Hotel Sheraton College Park/ Hilton Gaithersburg/ Hilton Crystal City or similar in Washington D.C.
- 01 night at Hotel Sheraton at the Falls/ Wingate by Wyndham or similar in Niagara Falls
- 02 nights’ at Hotel Park MGM/ Luxor or similar in Las Vegas
- 02 nights’ at Hotel Hilton Los Angeles North Glendale or similar in Los Angeles
- 02 nights’ at Hotel Holiday Inn San Francisco Airport or similar in San Francisco
- Daily buffet breakfast at the hotel
- Local/ Indian Jain/ Vegetarian/ Non-Vegetarian lunches as specified in the itinerary
- Indian Jain/ Vegetarian/ Non-Vegetarian dinners as specified in the itinerary
- All transfers and extensive sightseeing with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary) by a deluxe air-conditioned coach.
AIRFARE, TICKET TAXES, VISAS AND OVERSEAS TRAVEL INSURANCE
- Return economy class airfare
- Cost of all internal flight tickets as per the itinerary (Orlando to New York and Buffalo to Las Vegas)
- Taxes as on 01st October 2018
- Cost of overseas Travel Insurance for the duration of the tour
- Multiple-entry USA Visa. Cost of USA Visa is included in your tour price
- Porterage of 01 bag per person at the hotels only.
- Services of a professional and experienced Tour Manager or local representative throughout your tour in the USA.
OVERSEAS TRAVEL INSURANCE
- It is extremely important to possess an overseas travel insurance policy before you travel on your tour. Keeping your convenience in mind, we have included the cost of overseas travel insurance for the duration of the tour. However for any passengers above the age of 70, and those who extend their holiday, additional charges would apply
- The dates and granting of Visa is at the sole discretion of the concerned consulate. Vacations Exotica is not responsible for granting of visas and is only a facilitator in the visa application process.
- All tours will be operated subject to a minimum of 30 full paying passengers traveling together. In case there are less than 30 full paying passengers, the clients will be given an option of travelling on another departure date.
- Cost of deviation - In case you wish to deviate from the tour i.e. either travel before the departure date of your tour or would like to come back on a later date after the tour ends, there will be an additional charge will be applicable which will be advised to you by our sales team / partner agent. The same is subject to availability of seats for the given dates and ticket validity. Kindly also note, the deviation request has to be made at the time of booking.
- Any additional charges for Air Tickets and Cruise, if the booking is made less than 45 days before departure.
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure. The tour price is subject to increase without notice if this rate changes substantially prior to the departure of your tour.
- Any additional taxes/ surcharges levied by the airlines/ Cruise Company.
- Any baggage handling fee levied by the airlines in the USA.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, mini-bar, telephone calls, pay television etc.
- Tips to drivers, guides, etc. of USD 03 per person per day for the duration of the tour.