13 DAYS | 09 COUNTRIES | 17 CITIES
Welcome to Italy!!!Read More
Today, enter the world of ‘Vacations Exotica’ as you begin your beautiful journey of Europe. On arrival at Rome airport meet your professional and experienced Tour Manager in the arrival area situated outside the customs hall. Later, drive to Rome – the Eternal City. See the majestic Trevi Fountain, a fountain of grandeur and wishes. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Quality Hotel Rouge ET Noir Roma or similar, in Rome (D)
A Guided city tour of Rome. Visit St. Peter’s Basilica in the Vatican. Onto Pisa - See the Leaning Tower of Pisa.Read More
After continental buffet breakfast, check out and join an experienced English speaking local guide for a tour of Rome. Start your tour by visiting the St. Peter’s Basilica (Shorts/Mini Skirts or Sleeveless vests not allowed) to be amazed by its artistic and architectural genius. Your city tour will expose you to beautiful sights like the opulent Colosseum, the Victor Emmanuel Monument, Roman Forum, Circus Maximus and ancient temples and many more sights. Later drive to the city of Pisa. Hold your breath as you enter the “Square of Miracles” and see the world famous “Leaning Tower of Pisa.” Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel B & B Pisa or similar, in Pisa. (B, D)
Guided City Tour of Venice – The Queen of the Adriatic Sea. Visit the famous Murano Glass Factory.Read More
After continental buffet breakfast, check out and proceed to the romantic city of Venice. Board your boat to the traditional centre of the city - Piazza San Marco. Enjoy Indian lunch on your chartered boat. This city of 117 islands in the Venetian Lagoon is sure to leave you mystified. See the St. Mark’s Basilica, Bridge of Sighs, the Doges Palace, the Campanile and many more sights. Visit a Murano Glass Showroom and see the skills of these master craftsmen. Later, drive to Padova. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Da Porto or similar, in Vicenza. (B, L, D)
Onto Wattens – Visit the Swarovski Crystal Museum & Showroom. Onto Innsbruck – Tyrolean Capital.Read More
After continental buffet breakfast, check out and drive to Wattens & get set for a glittering experience as you visit the Swarovski Crystal Museum & Showroom in Wattens. Later drive to the Tyrolean capital - Innsbruck and experience the charm of this city as you see some intriguing sights like the Golden Roof and St. Anne’s Column on Maria Theresien Strasse, from where you get spectacular views of the Alps. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Olympia or similar in Innsbruck / Seefeld. (B, D)
Onto Vaduz – Capital of Liechtenstein. View the Rhine falls - in Schaffhausen. Onto Zurich - the commercial capital.Read More
After continental buffet breakfast, check out and drive to Vaduz and enjoy an orientation tour of the city. Later, drive to see one of Europe’s natural wonders – The spectacular Rhine Falls in Schaffhausen. Visit the Financial Capital – Zurich, with an orientation tour of this bustling and charming city. Also, spend some time along the lake of Zurich. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Sorell Arte or similar, in/around Zurich. (B, D)
Mt Titlis - A landscape close to heaven & Lucerne – Orientation Tour.Read More
After continental buffet breakfast, proceed for an excursion that will surely leave you spellbound. Enjoy stunning views from the world’s first revolving cable car - Rotair on your way up to Mt. Titlis (3020 mts) with Cliff Walk (weather permitting) Here, visit the Ice Grotto and indulge yourself in the world of snow on the snow terrace. Later, drive to the beautiful lakeside town of Lucerne. See the dramatic Lion Monument and the Kapell Brucke as you soak in the beauty of this city. You also have some free time for shopping for world renowned Swiss watches, Swiss knives, chocolates, souvenirs, etc. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Sorell Arte or similar, in/around Zurich. (B, D)
Day is at leisure OR Chance to visit an Excursion to Jungfraujoch - Top of Europe (3454 metres).Read More
After a continental buffet breakfast, day is at leisure OR get set for an excursion to Jungfraujoch – an experience of your lifetime. Drive to Lauterbrunnen/Grindelwald to board the cog wheel train to Jungfraujoch (3454 metres.) - a world of eternal ice and snow. Visit the Ice Palace, the highest-altitude ice palace in the world and the Sphinx Terrace, the views from here are considered the best in Switzerland. Enjoy Indian lunch on top. Later, proceed to the picture perfect town of Interlaken – nestled between two lakes. Be enthralled by the beauty of this town before driving back to your hotel. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Sorell Arte or similar, in/around Zurich. (B, D)
Visit the heart of the Black Forest. See a Cuckoo Clock demonstration. Heidelberg – Visit the Altstadt (Old Town).Read More
After continental buffet breakfast, check out and drive to Black Forest, experience a natural wonder as you drive through the mystical Black Forest in Germany, synonymous with the Black Forest Cake and home to the Cuckoo Clocks. Experience the world of Cuckoo Clocks during an interesting demonstration. Later Visit the Altstadt - Old Town and continue on an orientation tour of this historic city. View the mighty ruins of the Heidelberg castle from the Alstadt and visit the many squares that make up this city’s life. Next visit the beautiful city of Heidelberg - situated on the banks of River Neckar followed by Orientation Tour of the city. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Nui Square or similar, in Mannheim / Frankfurt (B, D)
Proceed to Amsterdam. Enjoy a Canal Cruise in Amsterdam.Read More
After a continental buffet breakfast, proceed towards Amsterdam. Enjoy Amsterdam’s richness and cultural heritage on your canal cruise aboard a glass topped boat. Enjoy free time at the famous Dam square – See the Royal Palace and Nieuwe Kerk. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Later proceed towards your hotel in Netherlands. Overnight at NH Koningshof or similar, in Breda / Eindhoven or similar (B, D)
Visit Keukenhof Gardens. See the famous windmills and Cheese and Wooden Shoe factory.Read More
After a continental Buffet Breakfast, proceed to Lisse to experience the Ultimate Tulip Extravaganza – Keukenhof. Later Photo Stop at a Traditional Windmill. Also enjoy a visit to the cheese farm and wooden shoe factory and see how these shoes are made. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at NH Koningshof or similar, in Breda / Eindhoven or similar (B, D)
Brussels – Orientation tour. Arrive Paris – The cultural and fashion centre. Cruise on River Seine. Chance to see the extravagant Lido show.Read More
After continental buffet breakfast, check out and depart to Brussels – capital of Belgium. Upon arrival enjoy orientation tour of the city. See the Grand Place and Mannekin Pis statue. Later drive towards the French Capital – Paris, a city seeped in history, art and fashion. Arrive into Paris. Sail past the beautiful monuments of this city on a mesmerising cruise on river Seine. Enjoy an Indian dinner. Later, tonight do not miss the opportunity to see the light, sound and dance extravaganza - The Lido Show. Overnight at Hotel IBIS Roissy CDG Nord 2 or similar, in Paris. (B, D)
Guided city tour of Paris. Visit the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower. Visit Fragonard Museum. Illumination – Paris by Night TourRead More
After continental buffet breakfast, check out and proceed on a guided city tour with an experienced local English-speaking guide. Enjoy many sights like the Arc De Triomphe, Concorde Square, Opera House, Champs Elysees, Invalides and many more landmarks. Later, visit the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower - an unparallel experience. Later, visit the Fragonard Museum and get an insight on how French Perfumes are made. You also have ample free time to shop for the world-famous French perfumes. Enjoy an Indian dinner. Later enjoy Illumination – Paris by Night Tour. Overnight at Hotel IBIS Roissy CDG Nord 2 or similar, in Paris. (B, D)
Enjoy fun filled day at Disneyland Paris. Farewell!!!Read More
After continental buffet breakfast, checkout and proceed to Disney Magic as you visit Euro Disney - where dreams come to life. Experience a super-fun, stress-free adventure that will fill your day with enough magic to last forever. Enjoy the many rides on offer at the park OR, you can visit the amazing Walt Disney Studio - the magical world of cinema and television, featuring thrilling attractions and spectacular shows. Go behind the magic on the Studio Tram Tour and discover the secrets of how movies and television shows are made and also be amazed by the dare devils in the thrilling Stunt Show. Later proceed to the airport for your flight back home and return with amazing memories of your European tour.
- A complete value for money tour with maximum quality sightseeing
- Stay in convenient & comfortable hotels throughout your holiday
- Daily Continental Buffet Breakfast included
- Daily Indian Jain / Vegetarian / Non-vegetarian Dinners included
- Guided city tour of Rome, Venice & Paris
- Visit the majestic Trevi Fountain in Rome
- Visit the Vatican – St. Peter’s basilica
- See the Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Visit the Murano Glass Showroom in Venice
- Visit the St. Mark’s Square in Venice on board your chartered boat with Lunch
- Visit the Swarovski Crystal Museum & Showroom in Wattens
- See the Golden Roof and the Maria Theresien Strasse in Innsbruck
- Spend 03 Nights in Switzerland.
- View the magnificent Rhine Falls in Schaffhausen
- Visit Zurich – The financial Capital of Switzerland
- Visit Mt. Titlis in the world’s first revolving cable car with Cliff Walk’’;’
- See the Lion Monument and the Kapell Brucke in Lucerne
- Chance to see Jungfraujoch – ‘Top of Europe’
- Free time at the Altstadt – Old Town in Heidelberg
- Visit Black Forest - See a Cuckoo clock demonstration
- See the beautiful city of Amsterdam from the canal cruise.
- Visit Keukenhof Tulip Gardens (Till 10th May)
- Visit wooden shoe factory and cheese farm.
- Photo stop at the windmills.
- Orientation tour of Brussels.
- Visit Mini Europe (11th May Onwards)
- Cruise on the River Seine
- Visit 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower
- Enjoy a fun filled day at Euro Disney – a super fun, stress-free and adventure experience
- Chance to see the Lido Show
- Illumination – Paris by Night Tour
- Visit 09 Countries in 13 Days Covering Italy, The Vatican, Austria, Principality of Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium & France
- Services of a professional, friendly, multilingual and experienced Tour Manager travelling with you throughout your tour
SIGHTSEEING AND EXCURSIONS
- See the majestic Trevi fountain
- Guided city tour with an English-speaking local guide
- See the Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Guided tour of Venice
- Visit the famous St. Mark’s Square
- Visit the Murano Glass Showroom
- Visit the St. Peter’s basilica
- Visit the Swarovski Crystal Museum & Showroom
- Tour of Innsbruck
PRINCIPALITY OF LIECHTENSTEIN
- Free time in the city
- See the magnificent Rhine Falls
- Tour of the city
- Excursion to Mt. Titlis included with Cliff Walk (weather permitting)
- Orientation tour of the city
- See the Lion Monument and the Kapell Brucke
- Visit the heart of Black Forest
- See a demonstration of Cuckoo clock making
- Free time at the Altstadt - Old Town
- Orientation tour of Amsterdam
- Canal Cruise in Amsterdam
- Visit Keukenhof gardens (Till 10th May)
- Orientation tour of Brussels
- Cruise on the River Seine
- Guided city tour with an English-speaking local guide
- Entrance to the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower
- Visit Fragonard Perfume Museum
- Illumination – Paris by Night Tour
- Visit Euro Disney
- 01 Night accommodation at Hotel Quality Hotel Rouge ET Noir Roma or similar, in Rome
- 01 Night accommodation at Hotel B & B Pisa or similar, in Pisa
- 01 Night accommodation at Hotel Da Porto or similar, in Vicenza
- 01 Night accommodation at Hotel Olympia or similar, in Innsbruck /Seefeld or similar
- 03 Nights’ accommodation at Hotel Sorell Arte or similar, in Switzerland
- 01 Night accommodation at Hotel Nui Square or similar in Mannheim /Frankfurt or similar
- 02 Nights’ accommodation at Hotel NH Koningshof or similar, in Netherlands (Till 10th May)
- 02 Nights’ accommodation at Hotel Ibis Roissy CDG Nord 2 / Hotel Residhome or similar, in Paris
Note: Due to fairs/events there may be a possibility that some hotels may be far away from the city for some departures.
- Daily Continental Buffet Breakfast
- 01 Lunch on Boat in Venice
- Daily Indian Jain/ Vegetarian/ Non-Vegetarian Dinners
TRANSFERS, AIRFARE, TICKET TAXES AND VISAS
- All transfers and extensive excursions with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary) by deluxe air-conditioned coach in the Continent of Europe.
- Return economy class group airfare as per the itinerary.
- Cost of ticket taxes.
- Cost of Multiple Entry Schengen Visa. (The Schengen visa is valid for travel into Italy, The Vatican, Austria, Principality of Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Germany, The Netherlands, Belgium & France)
- All local taxes as of 01st October 2019.
Note: In case of any increase in the same will be borne by the client.
- The dates and granting of Visa is at the sole discretion of the concerned consulate. Vacations Exotica is not responsible for granting of visas and is only a facilitator in the visa application process.
- All tours will be operated subject to a minimum of 25 full paying passengers traveling together. In case there are less than 25 full paying passengers, the clients will be given an option of travelling on another departure date.
- Passengers will have to travel to/from the hub city at their own expense.
- The cost of air fare included in the above tour cost is based on the fare structure existing as on 01st October 2019. Any further increase in the air fare due to an increase in the fuel price, change in Government regulations, taxes, etc., charged by the airline will have to borne by the passengers. Vacations Exotica will not be held responsible for the same.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms/ coach during your stay, shall be payable by the passengers. Vacations Exotica will not be liable for the same.
- The Company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity which may occur in carrying out of the tour arrangement.
- Management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses due to delay or changes in train, plane, bus, ship or other services, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passengers.
- We reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursion advertised or substitute a hotel of similar class if deemed advisable or necessary.
- For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary, however all the other services will remain the same.
OVERSEAS TRAVEL INSURANCE
- It is extremely important to possess an Overseas Travel Insurance policy before you travel on your tour. We have included the cost of overseas travel insurance for the duration of the tour. For any passengers above 70 years of age and those who wish to extend their holiday, additional charges would apply.
- Services of a professional and experienced Tour Manager or a local representative throughout your tour in Europe.
PRICING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Above mentioned prices are Ex-Mumbai per person on Twin-sharing Basis.
- Tour cost will be paid partly in INR/EUR. Rate of Exchange taken for calculation purposes: 1 EUR = 81 INR
- Rate of Exchange will be calculated at the rate prevailing on the date of final payment.
- Subject to GOI and RBI regulations. GST not inclusive & will be as applicable above the tour price.
- Govt. of India Goods and Services Tax (GST) of as applicable both INR & EUR Component.
- Cost of deviation - In case you wish to deviate from the group departure dates mentioned in the brochure i.e. either travel before the departure date of your tour or would like to come back on a later date after the tour ends, there will be an additional charge that will be applicable which will be advised to you by our sales team / partner agent. The same subject to availability of seats for the given dates & ticket validity. Kindly also note, the deviation request is to be made at the time of booking or at least 45 days prior to departure date.
- Tour cost is subject to GOI/RBI regulations under Liberalized Remittance Scheme (LRS)
- No Porterage included
- Tips to drivers, guides, etc of EUR 03 per adult & per child per day for the duration of the tour.
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure. (The foreign currency component will be calculated as on date of payment). The tour price is subject to increase without notice if this rate changes substantially prior to the departure of your tour
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, pay TV, mini-bar, telephone calls, etc.
- Meals other than what is mentioned in your Itinerary
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides other than that mentioned in “What Your Tour Price Includes”.