10 DAYS | 7 COUNTRIES | 13 CITIES
Welcome to ITALY!Read More
Today, enter the world of ‘Vacations Exotica’ as you begin your beautiful journey of Europe. On arrival at Rome airport meet your professional and experienced Tour Manager in the arrival area situated outside the customs hall. Later, drive to Rome – the Eternal City. See the majestic Trevi Fountain, a fountain of grandeur and wishes. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Aurora Garden / Roma Sud or similar, in Rome. (D)
A Guided city tour of Rome. Visit St. Peter’s Basilica – The Vatican. Onto Pisa - See the Leaning Tower of Pisa.Read More
After continental buffet breakfast, check out and join an experienced English speaking local guide for a tour of Rome. Start your tour by visiting the St. Peter’s Basilica (Shorts/Mini Skirts or Sleeveless vests not allowed) to be amazed by its artistic and architectural genius. Your city tour will expose you to beautiful sights like the opulent Colosseum, the Victor Emmanuel Monument, Roman Forum, Circus Maximus and ancient temples and many more sights. Later drive to the city of Pisa. Hold your breath as you enter the “Square of Miracles” and see the world famous “Leaning Tower of Pisa.” Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel B & B Pisa / Euro or similar, in Pisa / Altopascio. (B, D)
Guided City Tour of Venice – The Queen of the Adriatic Sea. Visit the famous Murano Glass FactoryRead More
After continental buffet breakfast, check out and proceed to the romantic city of Venice. Board your boat to the traditional centre of the city - Piazza San Marco. Enjoy Indian lunch on your chartered boat. This city of 117 islands in the Venetian Lagoon is sure to leave you mystified. See the St. Mark’s Basilica, Bridge of Sighs, the Doges Palace, the Campanile and many more sights. Visit a Murano Glass Showroom and see the skills of these master craftsmen. Later, drive to Padova. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Da Porto or similar, in Vicenza. (B, L, D)
Onto Wattens – Visit the Swarovski Crystal Showroom. Onto Innsbruck – Tyrolean CapitalRead More
After continental buffet breakfast, check out and drive to Wattens & get set for a glittering experience as you visit the Swarovski Crystal showroom in Wattens. Later drive to the Tyrolean capital - Innsbruck and experience the charm of this city as you see some intriguing sights like the Golden Roof and St. Anne’s Column on Maria Theresien Strasse, from where you get spectacular views of the Alps. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Olympia Hotel or similar in Innsbruck. (B, D)
Onto Vaduz – Capital of Liechtenstein. View the Rhine falls - in Schaffhausen. Onto Zurich - the commercial capital.Read More
After continental buffet breakfast, check out and drive to Vaduz and enjoy an orientation tour of the city. Later, drive to see one of Europe’s natural wonders – The spectacular Rhine Falls in Schaffhausen. Visit the Financial Capital – Zurich, with an orientation tour of this bustling and charming city. Also, spend some time along the lake of Zurich. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Sorell Arte or similar, in Zurich. (B, D)
Mt Titlis - A landscape close to heaven & Lucerne – Orientation Tour.Read More
After continental buffet breakfast, proceed for an excursion that will surely leave you spellbound. Enjoy stunning views from the world’s first revolving cable car - Rotair on your way up to Mt. Titlis (3020 mts) with Cliff Walk(weather permitting) Here, visit the Ice Grotto and indulge yourself in the world of snow on the snow terrace. Later, drive to the beautiful lakeside town of Lucerne. See the dramatic Lion Monument and the Kapell Brucke as you soak in the beauty of this city. You also have some free time for shopping for world renowned Swiss watches, Swiss knives, chocolates, souvenirs, etc. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Novotel / Ibis or similar, in Zurich / Gotzis (B, D)
Visit the heart of the Black Forest. See a Cuckoo Clock demonstration. Heidelberg – Visit the Altstadt (Old Town).Read More
After continental buffet breakfast, check out & drive to Black Forest, experience a natural wonder as you drive through the mystical Black Forest in Germany, synonymous with the Black Forest Cake and home to the Cuckoo Clocks. Experience the world of Cuckoo Clocks during an interesting demonstration. Later Visit the Altstadt - Old Town and continue on an orientation tour of this historic city. View the mighty ruins of the Heidelberg castle from the Alstadt and visit the many squares that make up this city’s life. Next visit the beautiful city of Heidelberg - situated on the banks of River Neckar followed by Orientation Tour of the city. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Michel / Arcadia or similar, in Heppenheim / Heidelberg. (B, D)
Paris – The cultural and fashion centre. Opt to see the extravagant Lido showRead More
After continental buffet breakfast, check out and depart to the French Capital – Paris, a city seeped in history, art and fashion. Arrive Paris. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Later, tonight do not miss the opportunity to see the light, sound and dance extravaganza - The Lido Show. Overnight at Hotel Residhome / Ibis or similar, in Paris. (B, D)
Guided city tour of Paris. Visit the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower. Visit Fragonard Museum. Cruise on River SeineRead More
After continental buffet breakfast, proceed on a guided city tour with an experienced local English speaking guide. Enjoy many sights like the Arc De Triomphe, Concorde Square, Opera House, Champs Elysees, Invalides and many more landmarks. Later, visit the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower - an unparalleled experience. Later, visit the Fragonard Museum and get an insight on how French Perfumes are made. You also have ample free time to shop for the world famous French perfumes. Today, enjoy a cruise on the river Seine and admire the beautiful monuments of this spectacular city. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Residhome / Ibis or similar, in Paris. (B, D)
Chance to enjoy full day at Disneyland Paris.Read More
After continental buffet breakfast, the day is at leisure Or Opt for an experience to Disney Magic as you visit Euro Disney - where dreams come to life. Experience a super-fun, stress-free adventure that will fill your day with enough magic to last forever. Enjoy the many rides on offer at the park (all included) OR, you can visit the amazing Walt Disney Studio - the magical world of cinema and television, featuring thrilling attractions and spectacular shows. Go behind the magic on the Studio Tram Tour and discover the secrets of how movies and television shows are made. Also be amazed by the dare devils in the thrilling Stunt Show. Later, proceed to the airport for your flight back home. Arrive home with pleasant memories of your European tour, which you will treasure for a lifetime. (B)
- A complete value for money tour with maximum quality sightseeing
- Stay in convenient & comfortable hotels throughout your holiday
- Daily Continental Buffet Breakfast included
- Daily Indian Jain / Vegetarian / Non-vegetarian Dinners included
- Guided city tour of Rome, Venice & Paris
- Visit the majestic Trevi Fountain in Rome
- Visit the Vatican – St. Peter’s Cathedral
- See the Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Visit the Murano Glass Showroom in Venice
- Visit the St. Mark’s Square in Venice on board your chartered boat with lunch
- Visit the Swarovski Crystal Showroom in Wattens
- See the Golden Roof and the Maria Theresien Strasse in Innsbruck
- View the magnificent Rhine Falls in Schaffhausen
- Visit Zurich – The financial Capital of Switzerland
- Visit Mt. Titlis in the world’s first revolving cable car with Cliff Walk
- See the Lion Monument and the Kapell Brucke in Lucerne
- Free time at the Altstadt – Old Town in Heidelberg
- Visit Black Forest - See a Cuckoo clock demonstration
- Cruise on the River Seine
- Visit 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower
- Chance to enjoy a full day at Euro Disney – a super fun, stress-free and adventure experience
- Chance to see the Lido Show
- Visit 07 Countries in 10 Days Covering Italy, The Vatican, Austria, Principality of Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Germany, & France
- Services of a professional, friendly, multilingual and experienced Tour Manager travelling with you throughout your tour
SIGHTSEEING AND EXCURSIONS
- See the majestic Trevi fountain
- Guided city tour with an English speaking local guide
- See the Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Guided tour of Venice
- Visit the famous St. Mark's Square
- Visit the Murano Glass Showroom
- THE VATICAN
- Vatican City
- Visit the St. Peter's Cathedral
- Vatican City
- Visit the Swarovski Crystal Museum
- Tour of Innsbruck
- PRINCIPALITY OF LIECHTENSTEIN
- Free time in the city
- See the magnificent Rhine Falls
- Tour of the city
- Orientation tour of the city
- See the Lion Monument and the Kapell Brucke
- Excursion to Mt. Titlis and enjoy a Cliff Walk (weather permitting)
- Black Forest
- Visit the heart of Black Forest
- See a demonstration of Cuckoo clock making
- Free time at the Altstadt - Old Town
- Black Forest
- Cruise on the River Seine
- Guided city tour with an English speaking local guide
- Entrance to the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower
- 01 Night at Hotel Aurora Garden / Roma Sud or similar, in Rome
- 01 Night at Hotel B & B Pisa / Euro or similar in Pisa / Altopascio
- 01 Night at Hotel Al Pino Verde / B & B Padova or similar, in Padova / Vicenza
- 01 Night at Hotel Olympia or similar, in Innsbruck
- 02 Nights at Hotel Novotel / Ibis or similar, in Zurich / Gotzis
- 01 Night at Hotel Michel / Arcadia or similar in Heppenheim / Heidelberg
- 02 Nights at Hotel Residhome / Ibis or similar, in Paris
- Daily Continental Buffet breakfast
- 01 Lunch on boat in Venice
- Daily Indian Jain/ Vegetarian/ Non-Vegetarian dinners
- All transfers and extensive excursions with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary) by deluxe air conditioned coach in the Continent of Europe.
AIRFARE & VISAS
- Return economy class group airfare as per the itinerary
- Cost of ticket taxes
- Cost of Multiple Entry Schengen visa
- All local taxes as of 01st October 2017
OVERSEAS TRAVEL INSURANCE
- It is extremely important to possess an Overseas Travel Insurance policy before you travel on your tour. We have included the cost of overseas travel insurance for the duration of the tour. For any passengers above 60 years of age and those who wish to extend their holiday, additional charges would apply
- Services of a professional and experienced Tour Manager or a local representative throughout your tour in Europe
- Cost of deviation - In case you wish to deviate from the group departure dates mentioned in the brochure i.e. either travel before the departure date of your tour or would like to come back on a later date after the tour ends, there will be an additional charge that will be applicable which will be advised to you by our sales team / partner agent. The same subject to availability of seats for the given dates & ticket validity. Kindly also note, the deviation request is to be made at the time of booking or at least 45 days prior to departure date.
- Tour cost is subject to GOI/RBI regulations under Liberalized Remittance Scheme (LRS)
- No Porterage included
- Tips to drivers, guides, etc of EUR 03 per person/per child per day for the duration of the tour.
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure. (The foreign currency component will be calculated as on date of payment). The tour price is subject to increase without notice if this rate changes substantially prior to the departure of your tour
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, pay TV, mini-bar, telephone calls, etc.
- Meals other than what is mentioned in your Itinerary i.e. only continental buffet breakfasts, dinners and 01 lunch on chartered boat
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides other than that mentioned in “What Your Tour Price Includes”
- In case of any increase in the visa cost the same will be borne by the client. The cost would vary in case of any change in European Community visa policies
- Taxes as Applicable.
Just wanted to share our experience of the European Memories Tour we took. I have only good things to say about the trip.
All the arrangements made, be it, the bus, the hotels we stayed in, the food was all excellent. A special mention about our Tour Manager, who was very informed about the places and was very friendly. He made sure everything was done in time.
All in all a very memorable trip. Will definitely recommend Vacations Exotica to my friends & family. Keep up the good work and Thank you.
- Lalita Kamath.
All's well, that ends well, and Thank God, that finally, Vacations Exotica’s efforts made our dream come true!!
Our Tour Manager for the ‘European Memories' package, was simply superb with his meticulous planning and management of the Europe itinerary. He was a picture of care and confidence, the group's favourite 'Man Friday' and 'Good Samaritan'!!
For senior citizens like us, he was respectful and caring like a son. We would always love to him as our 'Tour Manager' during our future trips with Vacations Exotica'!!
- Dr.Amitava Ray n Mrs.Purabi Ray.
Me and my husband finalized the European Memories package from Balmer Lawrie – Vacations Exotica after a thorough consideration of more than a dozen packages. This package offers visit to places like Vatican and Geneva which was not offered by others at affordable rates that too inclusive of meals.
The tour was excellently planned with maximum coverage of destinations without being hectic for us.
Further, the food arrangement in this package was also superb. Our group was small and full of friendly and helpful people, which made us journey more enjoyable.
Great teamwork and support by Balmer Lawrie & Vacation Exotica. Keep going !!
- Varsha & Rejith.
We have been associated with Vacations Exotica and team since 2010. Touchwood! They’ve never let us down. This European Memories trip was a pleasant one with cherished memories. Right from booking to boarding, we were comforted by the team. Our tour manager was outstanding. All promises were kept & we even had an opportunity to explore more. That’s always their signature quality. As a family, we enjoyed a lot. Looking forward to traveling with Vacations Exotica more.
- Dr. Nagaraj & Dr. Priya
Italy - Trevi Fountain
Built over 32 years the big Trevi Fountain is 86 feet tall, 161.3 feet wide and spills over 2,824,800 cubic feet of water!
St. Peter’s Basilica
The Statue of Liberty can fit inside! The dome of St Peter’s Basilica towering at 448 feet easily dwarfs the Statue of Liberty which is only 305 feet!