08 DAYS | 04 COUNTRIES | 10 CITIES
Welcome to Paris!!! Guided city tour of Paris.Read More
Today, enter the world of ‘Vacations Exotica’ as you begin your beautiful journey of Europe. On arrival at the airport meet your professional and experienced Tour Manager in the arrival area situated outside the customs hall. Later, proceed on a guided city tour with an experienced local English-speaking guide. Enjoy many sights like the Arc De Triomphe, Concorde Square, Opera House, Champs Elysees, Invalides and many more landmarks. Post the guided tour, proceed to the restaurant for Indian Dinner. Drive to your hotel and check in. Overnight at Hotel IBIS Roissy CDG Nord 2 or similar, in Paris. (D)
Visit the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower. Chance to visit Euro Disney. Chance to see the Lido Show.Read More
After a continental buffet breakfast, proceed to visit to the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower - an unparallel experience. Later you have a chance to get set for an experience to Disney Magic as you visit Euro Disney - where dreams come to life. Experience a super-fun, stress-free adventure that will fill your day with enough magic to last forever. Enjoy the many rides on offer at the park OR you can visit the amazing Walt Disney Studio - the magical world of cinema and television, featuring thrilling attractions and spectacular shows. Go behind the magic on the Studio Tram Tour and discover the secrets of how movies and television shows are made and also be amazed by the daredevils in the thrilling Stunt Show. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Tonight, you have a chance to see the light, sound and dance extravaganza - The Lido Show. Overnight at Hotel IBIS Roissy CDG Nord 2 or similar, in Paris. (B, D)
Orientation tour of Brussels, Visit Grand Place – Photo stop at Atomium. Visit Bruparck (Mini Europe).Read More
After a continental buffet breakfast, check out and drive to Brussels, capital city of Belgium. On arrival, visit Bruparck (Mini Europe) where you will see all the important sights of Europe in miniature. It exhibits approximately 80 cities and 350 buildings, reproductions of monuments in the European Union, at a scale of 1:25. Later, enjoy a photo stop at the Atomium. Visit the Grand Place – rated as one of the prettiest squares in the world. This is also a perfect place for you to try the delicious and world-famous Belgian waffles. See the unique Statue of Manneken Pis – symbolic to this city. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel BW Wavre / IBIS Wavre or similar in/around Brussels. (B, D)
Onto Cologne - the dramatic German city. Romantic Rhine Cruise. Heidelberg – Visit the Altstadt (Old Town).Read More
After a continental buffet breakfast, check out and drive to the city of Cologne - home to the famous Eau de Cologne. Get fascinated by the sight of the massive Cologne Cathedral – a fine example of Gothic architecture. Later, proceed to the quaint village of Boppard, located in the central Rhine valley and board your Rhine cruise. This cruise will expose you to some of Germany’s most stunning landscapes. Cruise through the wine region and enjoy views of old castles as you arrive into St. Goar. Later, drive to the beautiful city of Heidelberg - situated on the banks of River Neckar. Visit the Altstadt - Old Town and continue an orientation tour of this historic city. View the mighty ruins of the Heidelberg castle. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Excelsior Ludwigshafen / BW Hotel Frankfurt Neu-Isenburg or similar in Germany. (B, D)
Visit the heart of the Black Forest. See a Cuckoo Clock demonstration. See the magnificent Rhine falls – in Schaffhausen. Visit Zurich - the commercial capital.Read More
After a continental buffet breakfast, check out and experience a natural wonder as you drive through the mystical Black Forest in Germany, synonymous with the Black Forest Cake and home to the Cuckoo Clocks. Experience the world of Cuckoo Clocks during an interesting demonstration. Later, drive to Schaffhausen to view one of Europe’s natural wonders – the spectacular Rhine Falls. Post the visit, continue your journey into Switzerland as you drive to the largest city and Financial Capital in Switzerland – Zurich. Later check into your hotel. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Jet Hotel / Residence Loren or similar in Switzerland. (B, D)
Day is at leisure OR Chance to visit an Excursion to Jungfraujoch - Top of Europe (3454 metres). Visit Interlaken.Read More
After a continental buffet breakfast, day is at leisure OR get set for an excursion to Jungfraujoch – an experience of your lifetime. Drive to Lauterbrunnen / Grindelwald to board the cog wheel train to Jungfraujoch (3454 metres.) - a world of eternal ice and snow. Visit the Ice Palace, the highest-altitude ice palace in the world and the Sphinx Terrace, the views from here are considered the best in Switzerland. Enjoy Indian lunch on top of Europe. Later, proceed to the picture-perfect town of Interlaken – nestled between two lakes. Be enthralled by the beauty of this town before driving back to your hotel. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Jet Hotel / Residence Loren or similar in Switzerland. (B, D)
Mt Titlis - A landscape close to heaven- with Cliff Walk. Lucerne – Orientation Tour.Read More
After a continental buffet breakfast, proceed for an excursion that will surely leave you spellbound. Enjoy stunning views from the world’s first revolving cable car - Rotair on your way up to Mt. Titlis (3020 mts.). Here, visit the Ice Grotto and indulge yourself in the world of snow and enjoy a cliff walk (weather permitting). Later, drive to the beautiful lakeside town of Lucerne. See the dramatic Lion Monument and the Kapell Brucke as you soak in the beauty of this city. You also have some free time for shopping of the world renowned Swiss watches, Swiss knives, chocolates, souvenirs, etc. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Jet Hotel / Residence Loren or similar in Switzerland. (B, D)
After a continental Buffet / Boxed Breakfast, check out and proceed to the airport for your flight back home. Arrive home with pleasant memories of your European tour, which you will treasure for a lifetime. (B)
- A complete value for money tour with maximum quality sightseeing
- Stay in convenient & comfortable hotels throughout your holiday
- Daily Continental buffet breakfast included.
- Daily Indian Jain / Vegetarian / Non-vegetarian dinners included
- Guided city tour of Paris.
- Visit 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower
- Chance to visit Euro Disney in Paris
- Chance to see the Lido Show
- Orientation Tour of Brussels – Grand Place and Photo stop at the Atomium
- Visit Mini Europe
- Visit the city of Cologne.
- Enjoy a romantic cruise on River Rhine
- Free time at the Altstadt – Old Town in Heidelberg
- Visit Black Forest - See a Cuckoo clock demonstration
- See the magnificent Rhine Falls in Schaffhausen
- Chance to see Jungfraujoch – ‘Top of Europe’.
- Visit Mt. Titlis in the world’s first revolving cable car and enjoy the Cliff walk. (weather permitting)
- See the Lion Monument and the Kapell Brucke in Lucerne
- Visit 04 countries in 08 days in a relaxed and at a leisurely pace covering France, Belgium, Germany & Switzerland.
- Services of a professional, friendly, multilingual and experienced Tour Manager travelling with you throughout your tour.
SIGHTSEEING AND EXCURSIONS
- Guided city tour with an English-speaking local guide
- Entrance to the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower
- Orientation Tour of the city
- Photo stop at the Atomium
- Mini Europe
- See the Gothic Cologne Cathedral
- Rhine River Cruise
- Free time at the Altstadt - Old Town
- Visit the heart of Black Forest
- See a demonstration of Cuckoo clock
- See the magnificent Rhine Falls
- Orientation tour
- Orientation tour of the city
- See the Lion Monument and the Kapell Brucke
- Excursion to Mt. Titlis included with Cliff Walk (weather permitting)
- 02 Nights’ accommodation at IBIS Roissy CDG Nord 2 or similar, in Paris
- 01 Nights’ accommodation at BW Wavre / IBIS Wavre or similar in/around Brussels or similar
- 01 Night accommodation at Hotel Excelsior Ludwigshafen / BW Hotel Frankfurt Neu-Isenburg or similar in Germany
- 03 Nights’ accommodation at Jet Hotel / Residence Loren or similar in Switzerland
Note : Due to fairs/events there may be a possibility that some hotels may be far away from the city for some departures.
- Daily Continental Buffet Breakfast
- Daily Indian Jain/ Vegetarian/ Non-Vegetarian Dinners
TRANSFERS, AIRFARE, TICKET TAXES AND VISAS
- All transfers and extensive excursions with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary) by deluxe air conditioned coach in the Continent of Europe
- Return economy class group airfare as per the itinerary
- Cost of ticket taxes
- Cost of Multiple Entry Schengen Visa.
- Cost of above mentioned Visas is included in your Tour Price
- The Schengen visa is valid for travel into France, Belgium, Germany & Switzerland.
- The visa cost has been calculated as of 01st October 2019.
Note: In case of any increase in the visa cost the same will be borne by the client.
- Services of a professional and experienced Tour Manager or a local representative throughout your tour in Europe.
OVERSEAS TRAVEL INSURANCE
- It is extremely important to possess an overseas travel insurance policy before you travel on your tour. Keeping your convenience in mind, we have included the cost of overseas travel insurance for the duration of the tour. However, for any passengers above the age of 70, and those who extend their holiday, additional charges would apply.
- The dates and granting of Visa is at the sole discretion of the concerned consulate. Vacations Exotica is not responsible for granting of visas and is only a facilitator in the visa application process.
- All tours will be operated subject to a minimum of 25 full paying passengers traveling together. In case there are less than 25 full paying passengers, the clients will be given an option of travelling on another departure date.
- Passengers will have to travel to/from the hub city at their own expense.
- The cost of air fare included in the above tour cost is based on the fare structure existing as on 01st October 2019. Any further increase in the air fare due to an increase in the fuel price, change in Government regulations, taxes, etc., charged by the airline will have to borne by the passengers. Vacations Exotica will not be held responsible for the same.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms/ coach during your stay, shall be payable by the passengers. Vacations Exotica will not be liable for the same.
- The Company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity which may occur in carrying out of the tour arrangement.
- Management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses due to delay or changes in train, plane, bus, ship or other services, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passengers.
- We reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursion advertised or substitute a hotel of similar class if deemed advisable or necessary.
- For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary, however all the other services will remain the same.
PRICING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Above mentioned prices are Ex-Mumbai per person on Twin-sharing Basis.
- Tour cost will be paid partly in INR/EUR. Rate of Exchange taken for calculation purposes: 1 USD = 81 INR
- Rate of Exchange will be calculated at the rate prevailing on the date of final payment.
- High season supplements / surcharges may be applicable.
- Subject to GOI and RBI regulations. GST not inclusive & will be as applicable above the tour price on both INR & EUR Component.
- All transfers and extensive excursions with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary) by deluxe air conditioned coach in the Continent of Europe.
- Govt. of India Goods and Services Tax (GST) of as applicable both INR & EUR Component
- Cost of deviation - In case you wish to deviate from the group departure dates mentioned in the brochure i.e. either travel before the departure date of your tour or would like to come back on a later date after the tour ends, there will be an additional charge that will be applicable which will be advised to you by our sales team / partner agent. The same subject to availability of seats for the given dates & ticket validity. Kindly also note, the deviation request is to be made at the time of booking or at least 45 days prior to departure date.
- Tour cost is subject to GOI/RBI regulations under Liberalized Remittance Scheme (LRS)
- No Porterage included
- Tips to drivers, guides, etc of EUR 03 per adult & per child per day for the duration of the tour.
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure. (The foreign currency component will be calculated as on date of payment). The tour price is subject to increase without notice if this rate changes substantially prior to the departure of your tour
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, pay TV, mini-bar, telephone calls, etc.
- Meals other than what is mentioned in your Itinerary
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides other than that mentioned in “What Your Tour Price Includes”
NOTE: Offered discounts cannot be clubbed or used with any other ongoing discounts, vouchers, offers and promotions.