Welcome to Athens!!!Read More
Today, enter the world of ‘Vacations Exotica’ as you begin your beautiful journey of Balkans. On arrival at the airport meet your professional and experienced Tour Manager in the arrival area situated outside the customs hall. Drive directly to your hotel and check in. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Xenophon or similar, in Athens. (D)
Athens - Guided city tour Visit the Acropolis Museum.Read More
After buffet breakfast, proceed for city tour of Athens with an experienced English speaking local guide. See the Panathenaic Stadium where the first Olympic Games of modern times were held in 1896. Pass by the Prime Minister's residence (ex-Royal Palace) guarded by the Euzones in their colorful uniform, the Temple of Olympian Zeus, the Hadrian's Arch, the Parliament and the memorial to the Unknown Soldier, the Academy, the University, the National Library, the Constitution Square (Syntagma). After lunch, visit Acropolis the Architectural Masterpieces of the Golden Age of Athens: The Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Erechtheion and "the harmony between material and spirit", the monument that "puts order in the mind", the Parthenon. Tonight enjoy dinner at an Indian Restaurant. Overnight at Hotel Xenophon or similar, in Athens. (B, L, D)
Onto Thessaloniki. En route visit Delphi.Read More
After buffet breakfast, check out and drive to Thessaloniki. Enroute visit the town of Delphi - the center of worship for the God Apollo. Visit the Archaeological site of Delphi on the slopes of Mt. Parnassus. See the Sanctuary of Apollo Pythios and the museum. After lunch at a local restaurant leave Delphi for an interesting trip through central Greece towards Thessaloniki. Enjoy orientation tour of the city. Tonight enjoy dinner at an Indian Restaurant. Overnight at Hotel Davitel – The Tobacco Hotel or similar in Thessaloniki. (B, LL, D)
Onto Sofia – Capital city for Bulgaria. En-route see Rila Monastery.Read More
After buffet breakfast check out and proceed to Sofia – the historical city and capital of Bulgaria. Enroute visit Rila Monastery - the largest and most famous Eastern Orthodox Monastery in Bulgaria, famous not only for its beauty but also for its memorabilia of Bulgarian history & culture. Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant. The afternoon is free for you to relax in your hotel or explore the city on own or for shopping opportunities that this city offers. Tonight enjoy local dinner. Overnight at Hotel Ramada or similar in Sofia. (B, LL, LD)
Guided Walking City Tour of Sofia.Read More
After buffet breakfast, proceed on a city tour of Sofia with an experienced English speaking local guide. Walk through the capital city of Bulgaria with one of the biggest cathedrals from the Balkans, Alexander Nevski Cathedral, the oldest surviving Christian church in Sofia - St. Sofia Church, the Rotunda of Saint George with medieval paintings, and the Ruins of the Serdica, Presidential Palace. Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant. The afternoon is free for you to relax in your hotel or explore the city on own or for shopping opportunities that this city offers. Tonight enjoy local dinner. Overnight at Hotel Ramada or similar in Sofia. (B, LL, LD)
Visit Veliko Tarnovo. On to Bucharest- capital city of RomaniaRead More
After buffet breakfast, check-out and drive to Bucharest. Enroute visit Veliko Tarnovo - the medieval capital of Bulgaria. The town flourished between the 12th and 14th century, when the territory of Bulgaria spanned over most of the Balkans. See Tsaravets Fortress, the Byzantine Citadel, first built in the 5th century, one of Bulgaria's most famous monuments, wander through Tarnovo's medieval old town. After lunch at a local restaurant continue to drive to Bucharest. Tonight enjoy local dinner. Overnight at Hotel Ambassador or similar in Bucharest. (B, LL, LD)
Guided City tour of Bucharest.Read More
After buffet breakfast, proceed on a guided tour of Bucharest. Explore the city with University Square, the symbol of freedom for the Romanian people. See the Revolution Square with the Romanian Athenaeum & Former Royal Palace; Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant. Continue on Victoria Boulevard the home of impressive architectural buildings like Phone Palace, Grand Continental Hotel, Grand Boulevard Hotel, Army House, CEC building and History Museum. Tonight enjoy local dinner. Overnight at Hotel Ambasador or similar in Bucharest. (B, LL, LD)
Onto Transylvania. Tour of Transylvania.Read More
After buffet breakfast check-out and proceed to Transylvania - a picturesque route through the Carpathian Mountains to discover two of the most beautiful Romanian castles. Peles Castle, erected between 1873 and 1914, the summer residence of the Romanian Royal family and the most visited museum in Romania. Bran Castle (14th century) has been serving for ages as a military fortress controlling the entry route to Transylvania and now associated with Dracula’s myth. After local lunch, continue to drive to Brasov. On arrival take a short walk in the downtown to see a typical Transylvanian old city and admire the important sites of this beautiful city like The Council Square, The Black Church, The Rope Street, The White and Black Towers, The Schei Gate. Tonight enjoy dinner at a local restaurant. Overnight at Hotel Golden Time or similar in Brasov. (B, LL, LD)
Onto Sighisoara – Walking tour of Sibiu. Overnight train to BudapestRead More
After buffet breakfast check-out and proceed to Sighisoara - located in the heart of Transylvania, the hometown of Vlad the Impaler and is considered to be one of the most beautiful medieval citadels in Europe. Though still inhabited, be amazed by the charm and mystery that surround it. Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant and continue the drive to Sibiu - the former European Capital of Culture. Enjoy the walking tour of the city and see the Large and Small Squares, the Clock Tower and the Liars’ Bridge. See the Evangelical Church, an impressive gothic monument, built in 1520. In the evening board the overnight train to Budapest. Tonight enjoy packed dinner on board. Overnight on board in train. (B, LL, PD)
Onto Budapest. Evening enjoy Danube Cruise.Read More
After breakfast on board, disembark from the train and proceed to your hotel. Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant. Later experience the beautiful sights of Budapest on a cruise along the Danube River. Tonight enjoy local dinner. Overnight at Hotel Mercure / Hotel Budapest or similar, in Budapest. (B, LL, LD)
Budapest – Guided City Tour. Hungarian Horsemanship Show.Read More
After buffet breakfast, join an experienced English speaking local guide to see the sights of Budapest. See the Heroes Square, Parliament Building, Széchenyi Chain Bridge and other sights and also visit the Buda Castle – a medieval castle and now an UNESCO World Heritage Site. After local lunch, proceed to witness the acrobats of the Hungarian Horsemen. Get delighted with the stunts and skills of the horses and their riders. Tonight enjoy local dinner. Overnight at Hotel Mercure / Hotel Budapest or similar, in Budapest. (B, LL, LD)
This morning after buffet breakfast/ boxed breakfast proceed to the airport for your flight back home. Return home with great experiences and wonderful memories of your holiday with “Vacations Exotica” (B)
- A complete all-inclusive value for money tour with maximum quality sightseeing and minimum travelling time.
- Stay in conveniently located & comfortable hotels throughout your holiday
- Daily buffet breakfast at all the hotels.
- Daily Indian Jain / vegetarian / non-vegetarian / local lunches included
- Daily Indian Jain / vegetarian / non-vegetarian / local dinners included
- Guided city tour of Athens, Delphi, Sofia, Veliko Tarnovo, Bucharest, Budapest
- Visit Delphi - the Archaeological site
- See Rila monastery - The Monastery of St. Ivan of Rila
- Visit Sofia - capital of the Balkan nation Bulgaria
- Visit Veliko Tarnovo town
- See the Tsaravets Fortress - Europe’s grandest medieval monument
- Guided City tour of Bucharest - the capital city of Romania
- See Romanian castles in Transylvania
- Visit Transylvanian old city
- Visit Peles Castle & Bran Castle
- Visit Sighisoara town - Medieval citadels in Europe
- Visit Sibiu - the former European Capital of Culture
- See the Hungarian Horsemanship show in Budapest
- Enjoy a beautiful evening boat cruise on River Danube
- Visit 04 countries in 12 days in a relaxed and at a leisurely pace covering Greece, Bulgaria, Romania and Hungary
- Services of a professional and experienced tour manager travelling with you throughout your holiday
SIGHTSEEING AND EXCURSIONS
- Guided City Tour
- Visit the Acropolis
- Guided tour of Delphi
- Visit the Archaeological sites
- Orientation tour of the city
- Guided City Tour
- Visit Veliko Tarnovo - the medieval capital of Bulgaria
- Guided City Tour
- Visit Peles Castle and Bran Castle
- Orientation tour of the city
- Orientation tour of the city
- Walking tour of the city
- Guided City Tour
- Cruise on the Danube River
- Visit the Buda Castle
- Hungarian Horsemanship Show
- 02 nights’ accommodation at Hotel Xenophon or similar, in Athens
- 01 night accommodation at Hotel Davitel – The Tobacco Hotel or similar in Thessaloniki
- 02 nights’ accommodation at Hotel Ramada or similar in Sofia
- 02 nights’ accommodation at Hotel Ambasador or similar in Bucharest
- 01 night accommodation at Hotel Golden Time or similar in Brasov
- 01 night accommodation in Overnight train
- 02 nights’ accommodation at Hotel Mercure / Hotel Budapest or similar, in Budapest
- Note : Due to fairs/events there may be a possibility that some hotels may be far away from the city for some departures.
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Indian Jain / Vegetarian / Non Vegetarian / Local lunches as specified in the itinerary
- Indian Jain / Vegetarian / Non-Vegetarian / Local dinners as specified in the itinerary
- All transfers and extensive excursions with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary) by deluxe air-cool coach
- Overnight Train from Brasov – Budapest (cabin 2nd class)
AIRFARE, TICKET TAXES, VISAS AND OVERSEAS TRAVEL INSURANCE
- Return economy class group airfare as per the itinerary
- Cost of ticket taxes
- Cost of Multiple Entry Schengen visa (The Schengen visa is valid for travel into Greece, Bulgaria, Romania and Hungary)
- All local taxes as of 01st October 2018
- Services of a professional and experienced Tour Manager or local representative throughout your tour in Europe.
OVERSEAS TRAVEL INSURANCE
- It is extremely important to possess an overseas travel insurance policy before you travel on your tour. Keeping your convenience in mind, we have included the cost of overseas travel insurance for the duration of the tour. However for any passengers above the age of 70, and those who extend their holiday, additional charges would apply
- The dates and granting of Visa is at the sole discretion of the concerned consulate. Vacations Exotica is not responsible for granting of visas and is only a facilitator in the visa application process.
- All tours will be operated subject to a minimum of 25 full paying passengers traveling together. In case there are less than 25 full paying passengers the clients will be given an option of travelling on another departure date.
PRICING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Above mentioned prices are Ex-Mumbai per person on Twin-sharing Basis.
- Tour cost will be paid partly in INR/EUR. Rate of Exchange taken for calculation purposes: 1 EUR= 81.
- Rate of Exchange will be calculated at the rate prevailing on the date of final payment.
- The above prices are valid for travel until 31 March 2019.
- High season supplements / surcharges may be applicable.
- Subject to GOI and RBI regulations. GST not inclusive & will be as applicable above the tour price.
- Govt. of India Goods and Services Tax (GST) as applicable on both INR & EUR Component
- Cost of deviation - In case you wish to deviate from the group departure dates mentioned in the brochure i.e. either travel before the departure date of your tour or would like to come back on a later date after the tour ends, there will be an additional charge that will be applicable which will be advised to you by our sales team / partner agent/franchises. The same subject to availability of seats for the given dates & ticket validity. Kindly also note, the deviation request is to be made at the time of booking or at least 45 days prior to departure date.
- Tour cost is subject to GOI/RBI regulations under Liberalized Remittance Scheme (LRS)
- No Porterage included
- Tips to drivers, guides, etc of EUR 03 per person/per child per day for the duration of the tour.
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure. (The foreign currency component will be calculated as on date of payment). The tour price is subject to increase without notice if this rate changes substantially prior to the departure of your tour
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, pay TV, mini-bar, telephone calls, etc.
- Meals other than what is mentioned in your Itinerary i.e. only continental buffet breakfasts, dinners and 01 lunch on a chartered boat
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides other than that mentioned in “What Your Tour Price Includes”