07 DAYS | 04 COUNTRIES | 04 CITIES
Welcome to Prague!!!Read More
Today, enter the world of ‘Vacations Exotica’ as you begin your beautiful journey of Europe. On arrival at the airport meet your professional and experienced Tour Manager in the arrival area situated outside the customs hall. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Later check in to the hotel. Overnight at Hotel Na Zamecku or similar, in Prague. (D)
Prague – Guided City Tour. Free Time to explore the city on your own.Read More
After a buffet breakfast, proceed on a guided city tour of Prague with an experienced English speaking local guide. Start off with a view of the Prague Castle. Visit the Old Town Square for a feel of this famous city. See the astronomical clock on the town hall and the famous Charles Bridge. Later, drive around the medieval part of the city. The evening is free to explore this vibrant city on your own. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Na Zamecku or similar, in Prague. (D)
Onto Bratislava - Orientation City Tour. Onto Budapest.Read More
After a buffet breakfast, check out and drive to Bratislava. On arrival enjoy the orientation tour of Bratislava. See the Bratislava Castle, the Primates Palace and Slavín – for great views of the city. Walk through the pedestrianized Old Town and see St. Michael’s Gate, the first University Istropolitana, St. Martin’s Cathedral (where coronations were performed), the Old Town Hall and the Opera House. Later drive to Budapest. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hungest Hotel Millennium or similar, in Budapest. (B, D)
Budapest – Guided City Tour.Read More
After a buffet breakfast, join an experienced English speaking local guide to see the sights of Budapest. See the Heroes Square, Parliament Building, Széchenyi Chain Bridge and other sights and see the Buda Castle – a medieval castle and now an UNESCO World Heritage Site. The afternoon is free for you to relax in your hotel or explore the city or for shopping opportunities that this city offers. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hungest Hotel Millennium or similar, in Budapest. (B, D)
Onto Vienna.Read More
After a buffet breakfast, check out and drive to Vienna, Austria’s capital. Vienna lies in the country’s east on the Danube River. Arrive Vienna and the rest of the evening is free for exploring the city of Imperial palaces on your own. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Life Hotel Vienna / IBIS Wein or similar, in Vienna. (B, D)
Vienna – Guided City Tour.Read More
After a buffet breakfast, proceed for a city tour of Vienna with an experienced English speaking local guide. Start your tour with a photostop at the Schonnbrunn Palace – one of the most visited places in Vienna. Also, see the Opera House, St. Stephens Cathedral, Hofburg Palace and many more sights. Rest of the evening is free to explore the city on your own Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Life Hotel Vienna / IBIS Wein or similar, in Vienna. (B, D)
This morning, after buffet / boxed breakfast, check out and proceed to the airport for your flight back home. Return home with great experiences and wonderful memories of your holiday with Vacations Exotica. (B)
- A complete value for money tour with maximum quality sightseeing
- Stay in convenient & comfortable hotels throughout your holiday
- Daily buffet breakfast at the hotels
- Daily Indian Jain / vegetarian / non-vegetarian dinners included
- Guided city tour of Prague, Budapest, Vienna.
- Orientation tour of Bratislava.
- Visit 04 countries in 07 days in a relaxed and at a leisurely pace covering Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary and Austria.
- Services of a professional and experienced tour manager travelling with you throughout your holiday.
SIGHTSEEING AND EXCURSIONS
- Guided Tour of the city
- Orientation Tour of the city
- Guided Tour of the city
- Guided Tour of the city
- 02 nights’ accommodation at Hotel Na Zamecku or similar, in Prague
- 02 nights’ accommodation at Hunguest hotel Millennium or similar, in Budapest
- 02 nights’ accommodation at Life Hotel Vienna / IBIS Wein or similar, in Vienna
Note: Due to fairs/events there may be a possibility that some hotels may be far away from the city for some departures.
- Daily Basic Buffet Breakfast in in the hotel.
- Indian Jain / Vegetarian / Non-Vegetarian Dinners as specified in the itinerary.
TRANSFERS, AIRFARE, TICKET TAXES AND VISAS
- All transfers and extensive excursions with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary) by deluxe air conditioned coach.
- Return economy class group airfare as per the itinerary.
- Cost of Multiple Entry Schengen Visa (The Schengen visa is valid for travel into Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary & Austria)
- All local taxes as of 01st October 2019.
Note: In case of any increase in the same will be borne by the client.
- Services of a professional and experienced Tour Manager or a local representative throughout your tour in Europe
OVERSEAS TRAVEL INSURANCE
- It is extremely important to possess an overseas travel insurance policy before you travel on your tour. Keeping your convenience in mind, we have included the cost of overseas travel insurance for the duration of the tour. However for any passengers above the age of 70, and those who extend their holiday, additional charges would apply
- The dates and granting of Visa is at the sole discretion of the concerned consulate. Vacations Exotica is not responsible for granting of visas and is only a facilitator in the visa application process.
- All tours will be operated subject to a minimum of 25 full paying passengers traveling together. In case there are less than 25 full paying passengers, the clients will be given an option of travelling on another departure date.
- Passengers will have to travel to/from the hub city at their own expense.
- The cost of air fare included in the above tour cost is based on the fare structure existing as on 01st October 2019. Any further increase in the air fare due to an increase in the fuel price, change in Government regulations, taxes, etc., charged by the airline will have to borne by the passengers. Vacations Exotica will not be held responsible for the same.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms/ coach during your stay, shall be payable by the passengers. Vacations Exotica will not be liable for the same.
- The Company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity which may occur in carrying out of the tour arrangement.
- Management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses due to delay or changes in train, plane, bus, ship or other services, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passengers.
- We reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursion advertised or substitute a hotel of similar class if deemed advisable or necessary.
- For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary, however all the other services will remain the same.
PRICING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Above mentioned prices are Ex-Mumbai per person on Twin-sharing Basis.
- Tour cost will be paid partly in INR/EUR. Rate of Exchange taken for calculation purposes: 1 EUR = 81 INR
- Rate of Exchange will be calculated at the rate prevailing on the date of final payment.
- Subject to GOI and RBI regulations.
- Govt. of India Goods and Services Tax (GST) as applicable on both INR & EUR Component.
- Cost of deviation - In case you wish to deviate from the group departure dates mentioned in the brochure i.e. either travel before the departure date of your tour or would like to come back on a later date after the tour ends, there will be an additional charge that will be applicable which will be advised to you by our sales team / partner agent. The same subject to availability of seats for the given dates & ticket validity. Kindly also note, the deviation request is to be made at the time of booking or at least 45 days prior to departure date.
- Tour cost is subject to GOI/RBI regulations under Liberalized Remittance Scheme (LRS)
- No Porterage included
- Tips to drivers, guides, etc of EUR 03 per adult & per child per day for the duration of the tour.
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure. (The foreign currency component will be calculated as on date of payment). The tour price is subject to increase without notice if this rate changes substantially prior to the departure of your tour
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, pay TV, mini-bar, telephone calls, etc.
- Meals other than what is mentioned in your Itinerary
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides other than that mentioned in “What Your Tour Price Includes”
Bratislava is a small historical city, but largest in Slovakia and a youngest european metropolis.
Budapest –Chain Bridge
The Chain bridge that connects two cities Pest and Buda was built by Count SzéchenyiIstván after he missed his father's funeral in 1820 because of the heavy snowfall that night.