5 DAYS | 4 CITIES
Welcome to New York!! Today begin our memorable journey through the United States of America. Tonight, visit Times Square.Read More
Today enter the world of Vacations Exotica as you begin your beautiful journey through the United States of Americas. On arrival at the New York Airport, you will be met by your experienced and professional Tour Manager/ Local Representative in the arrival area. Proceed to your hotel and check-in (after 1500 hrs.). Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. After Indian dinner, Visit Times Square. Surrounded by neon lights, giant billboards, Broadway theatres, electronic ticker tape and television studios, Times Square is truly the heart of Midtown. Overnight at Hotel Millennium Broadway or similar in New York. (D)
Visit the Statue of Liberty Island. Guided city tour. Visit the 86th floor observatory of the Empire State Building.Read More
After breakfast, proceed on a boat cruise to the Statue of Liberty Island – the symbol of American freedom. After lunch, proceed on a city tour with an experienced local guide. Later, visit the Empire State Building and enjoy stunning views of the Manhattan Skyline from the 86th floor observatory. The Observatory offers unmatched panoramic views, up to 80 miles in every direction. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Millennium Broadway or similar in New York. (B, L, D)
Onto the Capital - Washington D. C. Enjoy an orientation tour of Philadelphia. Guided city tour of Washington. Visit the famous Smithsonian Air and Space Museum.Read More
After breakfast, check-out and drive towards Washington. En-route, pass through Philadelphia and enjoy an orientation tour. Arrive into Washington D.C. Enjoy lunch. After lunch, proceed on a comprehensive guided city tour and see all the major sights of the city. Visit one of the most interesting and visited museums in the world, the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Post dinner, check-in. Overnight at Hotel Sheraton College Park or similar in Washington D. C. (B, L, D)
Onto Niagara. Niagara by night.Read More
After breakfast, check-out and drive to Niagara. Pass through some beautiful sights. Enjoy lunch. En-route, enjoy a scenic drive through the Appalachian Mountains. Arrive into Niagara and check-in. Later, enjoy an Indian dinner. Tonight, see the Falls lit up at night – a worthwhile experience. Overnight at Hotel Sheraton at the Falls or similar in Niagara Falls. (B, L, D)
Experience the awesome ‘Maid of the Mist’ and the ‘Cave of the Winds’ – Adventure Walk. Farewell!!!Read More
After a buffet breakfast, check-out and proceed to experience the thrilling ‘Maid of the Mist’ boat ride for an unbelievable view of all the three Falls: The Horseshoe, American and Bridal Veil (Due to weather conditions, this ride operates from the last week of May). Also experience the mighty thunder of the falls when you go down to the ‘Cave of the Winds’. Later, proceed to the airport (on own) for your flight back home. Return home with wonderful memories of your holiday with Vacations Exotica. (B)
- A complete all-inclusive tour of the East Coast of America
- Stay at conveniently-located hotels
- Daily breakfast
- Enjoy local/ Indian lunches as per the itinerary
- Enjoy dinners at Indian restaurants– a choice of Jain, vegetarian and non-vegetarian meals
- Stay 02 nights’ in New York
- See the dazzling Times Square at night
- Guided tour of New York and visit the Statue of Liberty Island
- Visit the 86th floor observatory of the Empire State Building
- Enjoy an orientation tour of Philadelphia
- Stay 01 night in Washington D. C.
- Visit the famous Smithsonian Air & Space Museum
- Enjoy a guided city tour of Washington D.C. – The capital of USA
- Stay 01 night in Niagara Falls
- A thrilling boat ride aboard the ‘Maid of the Mist’
- Experience the thunder in the ‘Cave of the Winds’ – Adventure Walk
- Enjoy Niagara Falls by night
- Visit 04 cities in 05 days at a relaxed and leisurely pace
- Services of a professional and experienced Tour Manager traveling with you throughout your holiday in USA
SIGHTSEEING AND EXCURSIONS
- Visit Times Square at night
- Guided city tour
- A boat ride to the Statue of Liberty Island
- Visit the 86th Floor observatory of the Empire State Building
- Orientation tour
- Visit the Smithsonian Air & Space Museum
- Guided city tour
- Ride on the famous ‘Maid of the Mist’
- Experience the ‘Cave of the Winds’ – Adventure Walk
- Niagara Falls by night
- 02 nights’ at Hotel Millennium Broadway or similar in New York
- 01 night at Hotel Sheraton College Park or similar in Washington D.C.
- 01 night at Hotel Sheraton at the Falls or similar in Niagara Falls
- Daily breakfast
- Local/ Indian Jain/ Vegetarian/ Non-Vegetarian lunches as specified in the itinerary
- Indian Jain/ Vegetarian/ Non-Vegetarian dinners as specified in the itinerary
TRANSFERS, TAXES & PORTERAGE
- All transfers and extensive sightseeing with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary) by a deluxe air-conditioned coach.
- Taxes as on 01st October 2019.
- Porterage of 01 bag per person at the hotels only.
- Services of a professional and experienced Tour Manager or local representative throughout your tour in the USA
- The dates and granting of Visa is at the sole discretion of the concerned consulate. Vacations Exotica is not responsible for granting of visas and is only a facilitator in the visa application process.
- All tours will be operated subject to a minimum of 30 full paying passengers traveling together. In case there are less than 30 full paying passengers, the clients will be given an option of travelling on another departure date.
- Passengers will have to travel to/from the hub city at their own expense.
- The cost of air fare included in the above tour cost is based on the fare structure existing as on 01st October 2019. Any further increase in the air fare due to an increase in the fuel price, change in Government regulations, taxes, etc., charged by the airline will have to borne by the passengers. Vacations Exotica will not be held responsible for the same.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms/ coach during your stay, shall be payable by the passengers. Vacations Exotica will not be liable for the same.
- The Company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity which may occur in carrying out of the tour arrangement.
- Management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses due to delay or changes in train, plane, bus, ship or other services, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passengers.
- We reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursion advertised or substitute a hotel of similar class if deemed advisable or necessary.
- For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary, however all the other services will remain the same.
PRICING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Above mentioned prices are Ex-Mumbai per person on Twin-sharing Basis.
- Tour cost will be paid in INR/USD. Rate of Exchange taken for calculation purposes: 1 USD = 71 INR.
- Rate of Exchange will be calculated at the rate prevailing on the date of final payment.
- Subject to GOI and RBI regulations. GST not inclusive & will be as applicable above the tour price.
- Cost of Airport transfers, International Airfare to participate on the tour, Visas and Overseas travel insurance is not included.
- Govt. of India Goods and Services Tax (GST) of as applicable on INR/USD Component.
- Cost of deviation - In case you wish to deviate from the tour i.e. either travel before the departure date of your tour or would like to come back on a later date after the tour ends, there will be an additional charge will be applicable which will be advised to you by our sales team/partner agent. The same is subject to availability of seats for the given dates and ticket validity. Kindly also note, the deviation request has to be made at the time of booking.
- Any additional charges for Air Tickets and Cruise, if the booking is made less than 45 days before departure.
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure. The tour price is subject to increase without notice if this rate changes substantially prior to the departure of your tour.
- Any additional taxes/surcharges levied by the Airlines/Cruise Company.
- Any additional baggage handling fee levied by the airlines in the USA.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, mini-bar, telephone calls, pay television etc.
- Meals other than what is mentioned in your Itinerary.
- Tips to drivers, guides, etc. of USD 03 per person per day for the duration of the tour.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides other than that mentioned in “What Your Tour Price Includes”.
EAST COAST OF America
It was indeed a memorable trip for all of us. We had a great time throughout our journey. Our tour manager with his vast knowledge and experience made our tour more exciting. Overall it was a great tour with no hidden costs. We definitely recommend Vacations Exotica.
- Tanvi Shetty
The Liberty Bell
On July 8, 1776, popular legend says the Liberty Bell rang to symbolize America’s independence from Great Britain. The bell was originally known as the State House Bell. In the late 1830s, it acquired the name of the Liberty Bell when it became a symbol of the anti-slavery movement.
Covering 64 acres (26 hectares), the caverns, discovered in 1878, were formed millions of years ago by underground rivers and seepage of acid-bearing water through layers of limestone and clay. In time the clay was washed away, leaving only the limestone shell.