Welcome to New York!!Read More
Arrive in New York and proceed to the hotel & check in (on your own). Enjoy an Indian dinner. Visit Times Square at night. Overnight in New York. (D)
Statue of Liberty Island, Guided City Tour of New York. Empire State Building.Read More
Breakfast. Visit the Statue of Liberty Island. Indian lunch. Guided city tour. Visit the 86th Floor Observatory of the Empire State Building. Enjoy dinner. Overnight in New York. (B, L, D)
Onto Washington D. C. Enroute Philadelphia orientation tour. See the Liberty Bell, Guided city tour of Washington, Smithsonian Air and Space Museum.Read More
Breakfast. Drive to Philadelphia. See the Liberty Bell. Indian lunch. Guided city tour of Washington. Visit Smithsonian Air and Space Museum. Indian dinner. Overnight in Washington D. C. (B, L, D)
Luray Caverns, visit Hersheys Chocolate World.Read More
American breakfast. Visit Luray Caverns. Indian lunch. Visit Hersheys Chocolate World. Indian Dinner. Overnight in Harrisburg. (B, L, D)
Corning Museum of Glass. Onto Niagara Falls. Niagara by night.Read More
American breakfast. Visit Corning Museum of Glass. Indian lunch. Drive to Niagara Falls. Indian Dinner. Niagara by night. Overnight in Niagara Falls, US. (B, L, D)
Maid of the Mist, Cave of the Winds, Farewell!!!Read More
Breakfast. Maid of the Mist. Cave of the Winds. Proceed to the airport (on your own) for your flight back home. (B)
- A complete all-inclusive tour of America
- Cost of Multiple entry USA visa included
- Stay at conveniently located hotels
- American breakfast at the hotels
- Enjoy Indian breakfast at a restaurant in New York
- Enjoy Indian/ local lunches as per the itinerary
- Enjoy dinners at the best Indian restaurants in USA - a choice of Jain, Vegetarian and Non-Vegetarian meals
- Stay 02 nights in New York
- Take a boat cruise to the Statue of Liberty Island
- Enjoy a guided city tour of New York
- Visit the 86th Floor Observatory at the Empire State Building
- See the dazzling Times Square at night
- Visit Philadelphia
- See the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall
- Stay 01 night in Washington D.C.
- Enjoy a guided city tour of Washington D.C. The capital of USA
- Visit the famous Smithsonian Air & Space Museum in Washington
- Visit the stunning Luray Caverns
- Visit Hersheys Chocolate World
- Stay 01 night in Harrisburg
- Visit the Corning Museum of Glass
- Stay 01 night in Niagara Falls
- A thrilling boat ride aboard the Maid of the Mist at Niagara Falls
- Enjoy the Spectacular Cave of the Winds
- Visit Niagara by night
- Visit 07 cities in 06 days at a relaxed and leisurely pace
- Services of a professional and experienced Tour Manager traveling with you throughout your holiday in USA
SIGHTSEEING AND EXCURSIONS
- New York
- Visit Times Square at night
- Guided city tour
- Visit the 86th Floor observatory of the Empire State Building
- A boat ride to the Statue of Liberty Island
- See the `Liberty Bell`and Independence Hall
- Washington D.C.
- Guided city tour
- Visit the Smithsonian Air & Space Museum
- Visit Luray Caverns
- Visit the Hershey`s Chocolate World
- Visit the Glass Showroom
- Niagara Falls
- Ride on the famous `Maid of the Mist`
- Experience the `Cave of the Winds` - Adventure Walk
- Niagara Falls by night
- New York
- 02 nights at Hotel Sheraton Times Square or similar in New York
- 01 night at Hotel Sheraton Reston or similar in Washington D.C.
- 01 night at Hotel Crowne Plaza or similar in Harrisburg
- 01 nights at Hotel Sheraton at the Falls or similar in Niagara Falls
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Indian/ local lunches as per the itinerary
- Daily Jain/ Vegetarian/ Non-Vegetarian dinners
- Porterage of 01 bag per person at the hotels only
- All transfers and extensive sightseeing with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary) by a deluxe air-conditioned coach
- Services of a professional and experienced Tour Manager or local representative throughout your tour in the USA
- Cost of International Airfare to participate on the tour, Visa and Travel Insurance
- Cost of deviation - In case you wish to deviate from the tour i.e. either travel before the departure date of your tour or would like to come back on a later date after the tour ends, there will be an additional charge will be applicable which will be advised to you by our sales team/ partner agent. The same is subject to availability of seats for the given dates & ticket validity. Kindly also note, the deviation request has to be made at the time of booking.
- Any additional charges for Air Tickets and Cruise, if the booking is made less than 45 days before departure.
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure. The tour price is subject to increase without notice if this rate changes substantially prior to the departure of your tour.
- Any additional taxes/ surcharges levied by the airlines/ Cruise Company.
- Any baggage handling fee levied by the airlines in the USA.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, mini-bar, telephone calls, pay television etc.
- Tips to drivers, guides, etc. of USD 03 per person per day for the duration of the tour.
EAST COAST OF USA
It was indeed a memorable trip for all of us. We had a great time throughout our journey. Our tour manager with his vast knowledge and experience made our tour more exciting. Overall it was a great tour with no hidden costs. We definitely recommend Vacations Exotica.
- Tanvi Shetty
The Liberty Bell
On July 8, 1776, popular legend says the Liberty Bell rang to symbolize America’s independence from Great Britain. The bell was originally known as the State House Bell. In the late 1830s, it acquired the name of the Liberty Bell when it became a symbol of the anti-slavery movement.
Covering 64 acres (26 hectares), the caverns, discovered in 1878, were formed millions of years ago by underground rivers and seepage of acid-bearing water through layers of limestone and clay. In time the clay was washed away, leaving only the limestone shell.