Arrive at DubaiRead More
Arrive at Dubai International Airport. Transfer to the hotel (SIC basis). Check in to the hotel (14 00hrs) and rest of the leisure to enjoy the resort. Dinner on own. Overnight stay at Jacob’s Garden Hotel.
Dubai City Tour, Safari & Cruise.Read More
After breakfast depart for Dubai city tour. See the world-famous superstructures of Dubai, including Burj Al Arab, Jumeriah Mosque, and the tallest building in the world, Burj Khalifa. Later on proceed for an unforgettable desert safari across red sand dunes. In the evening enjoy the cruise. Dinner on own. Overnight stay at Jacob’s Garden Hotel.
Visit Miracle Gardens & Global Village.Read More
After breakfast depart for Miracle Garden and discover more than 45 million blooming flowers in stunning designs, awesome shapes, and eye catching colors at Dubai’s groundbreaking Miracle Garden. See the world’s longest wall of flowers, and wander the 3D butterfly garden to see lovely butterflies both in the garden and museum. Then, go to Global Village, which now has a permanent home on Emirates Road at Exit 37. Held annually, from October through March, Global Village presents an extravaganza of shopping and entertainment in an open-air theme park. Sample food from around the world, and shop for goods from China, Italy, Iran, Morocco, Malaysia and many more at the exciting country-themed pavilions. Dinner on own. Overnight stay at Jacob’s Garden Hotel.
Day at Leisure.Read More
After breakfast enjoy the day at leisure. Free time for shopping. Dinner on own. Overnight stay at Jacob’s Garden Hotel.
After breakfast; check out from hotel and transfer to Dubai Airport for your flight back home.
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- Accommodation for 04 nights at hotels on twin/double sharing basis Jacob’s Garden Hotel or similar.
- Daily buffet breakfast at hotel except on day 01.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary on SIC basis.
- Airport transfers on SIC basis.
- Airfare, Visa and overseas travel insurance for the duration of the tour.
- Tourism Dirham.
- Charges for a mandatory Covid-19 test prior to departure or upon arrival in Dubai or India.
- Tour cost is subject to GOI/RBI regulations under Liberalized Remittance Scheme (LRS).
- No Porterage included.
- Tips to drivers, guides, etc for the duration of the tour.
- The foreign currency component will be calculated as on date of payment. The tour price is subject to increase without notice if this rate changes substantially prior to the departure of your tour.
- Any surcharges applicable during peak period, if any.
- Early check-in & late check-out.
- Optional sightseeing if mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, pay TV, mini-bar, telephone calls, etc.
- Meals other than what is mentioned in your Itinerary.
- Govt. of India Goods and Services Tax (GST), Tax Collected at Source (TCS) & other taxes as applicable.
- Anything which is not mentioned in “What Your Tour Price Includes”.
BurjKhalifa-Watch the sun set twice
Sunsets are so romantic; at the Burj Khakifa you can watch it twice! From a lower level at first, and then as it sets more, catch it from the topmost level in all its glory! Level 148 has an Observation Deck that is highest in the world at 555 meters.
The Dubai Mall
50 football pitches could fit in this largest mall in the world having a total area of 1,124,000 square meters. It also houses the largest indoor aquarium in the world!