05 DAYS | 02 CITIES
Arrival in Jodhpur - Jaisalmer (310 km/approx. 7 hours)Read More
Meet our representative upon arrival in Jodhpur and proceed to Jaisalmer. Jaisalmer, which lies in the heart of the Thar Desert…a city, seeped in colour and rich tradition; it was once a major centre on the trading route between India and the west. Arrive Jaisalmer and check in to your hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Jaisalmer.
This morning after breakfast proceed for half day tour of Jaisalmer. Visit Jaisalmer Fort, which is the only living fort of India and houses the entire township within its ramparts. Visit Salim Singh ki Haveli, built around 300 years ago, and Patwon-ki-Haveli which is the largest and most elaborate mansion of its kind in Jaisalmer, followed by a visit to Nathmal Ji ki Haveli, a grand mansion that blends Rajput and Islamic architecture. Later, drive past the beautiful Gadisar Lake and Badal Vilas, the present residence of erstwhile royal family. Later, visit Sam Sand Dunes, around 42 kms from Jaisalmer, is the closest place from where you can lose yourself in ‘The Great Thar Desert'. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Jaisalmer.
Jaisalmer – Jodhpur (310 kms / approx. 7 hours)Read More
After breakfast proceed to Jodhpur. Arrive Jodhpur and check-in to your hotel. Overnight in Jodhpur.
Sightseeing of JodhpurRead More
After breakfast, Proceed for half-day sightseeing trip of Jodhpur, which is the second largest city in Rajasthan and also called the ‘Sun City’. Visit the Mehrangarh Fort. This spectacular fort made from red sandstone stands on a perpendicular cliff above the skyline of Jodhpur. The foundations of this fort were laid in 1459; today it houses a museum with a fine collection of arms, costumes, paintings and even a collection of palanquins. Also visit Jaswant Thada, a marble cenotaph built to commemorate Maharaja Jaswant Singh II. The monument, in its entirety, is built out of intricately carved sheets of marble. These stones are extremely thin and polished so that they emit a warm glow when the sun's rays dance across their surface. Later, drive past the Mandore garden, which showcases cenotaphs of Jodhpur's former rulers; instead of the usual umbrella-shaped cenotaphs these are built along the lines of a Hindu temple. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Jodhpur.
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Jodhpur airport for return flight back home.
- Visit in Jaisalmer - Jaisalmer Fort, Drive past to Gadisar Lake & Sam Sand Dunes
- In Jodhpur, visit Mehrangarh Fort & Jaswant Thada
- Sightseeing tours by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Start and End in Jodhpur
- Medium vehicle will be provided for 1-3 travellers and Innova will be provided for 4-5 travellers.
- Hotel Check in 1400hrs and check out 1200hrs.
- Package cost will not be valid during public holidays, festivals, exhibitions and long-weekends.
- A surcharge will be levied and will be advised at the time of booking.
WHAT DOES YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- 4-nights’ accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above hotels or equivalent.
- Assistance at the airport.
- Meal plan as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle.
- Drivers allowances, toll taxes and Govt. Service Tax All currently applicable Taxes.
- Air tickets and airport taxes.
- Guide service as per the itinerary.
- Camel ride and other activities at Sam Sand Dunes.
- Entry Fee at the Monuments.
- Special activities as per the itinerary.
- Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments.