09 DAYS | 05 CITIES
Arrival in ChennaiRead More
Meet our representative upon arrival in Chennai - the capital city of Tamil Nadu is sited on the Coromandel Coast of the Bay of Bengal. It has played a very crucial role in the traditional, historical and academic growth of the country, representing the different elements of the highest variety of the Dravidian civilization. Also, considered as the cultural hub of South India which is famous for its affluent heritage in classical dance, music, architecture, sculpture, crafts, etc. After reaching, proceed to hotel and check-in for overnight stay.
Sightseeing in ChennaiRead More
Explore Chennai - Visit Fort St George, St. Mary's Church and a museum, Kapeeleshwara Temple, San Thome Cathedral, Government State Museum & National Art Gallery. Drive past Marina Beach, the second longest beach in the world. Overnight in Chennai.
Chennai – Mahabalipuram (65 kms / approx 1.30 hours)Read More
Drive to Mahabalipuram - the major seaport of the ancient Pallava kingdom based at Kanchipuram, and a wander round the town’s great, World Heritage–listed temples and carvings inflames the imagination, especially at sunset. Take an excursion to Kancheepuram - Visit the Ekambaranatha Temple, Vaishnavite Vaikunta Perumal Temple, Varadharaja Perumal Temple, Kamakshi Temple, and Kailasanatha Temple. Overnight in Mahabalipuram.
Mahabalipuram – Pondicherry (100 kms / approx. 2 hours)Read More
After breakfast, drive to Pondicherry. Arrive and check-in at your hotel. Later, proceed for half day sightseeing of Pondicherry, starting with Aurobindo ashram - Founded in 1926 by Sri Aurobindo and a French-born woman known as ‘the Mother’, this spiritual community now has about 1200 members who work in the ashram's many departments. Also, cover church of sacred hearts of Jesus and a must-visit attraction of Pondicherry – Auroville. Overnight in Pondicherry.
Leisure at the hotel in PondicherryRead More
Breakfast at the hotel, rest of the day leisure at the hotel. Alternatively, you can explore the Local streets, Markets and French colonies of Pondicherry. Overnight in Pondicherry.
Pondicherry – Tanjore (170 kms / approx. 4 hours)Read More
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and proceed to visit half-day sightseeing of Mahabalipuram covering Panch Rathas, Arjuna's Penance and the Shore Temple. Later, drive towards Tanjore and check-in at the hotel upon arrival for overnight stay in Tanjore.
Tanjore – Trichy – MaduraiRead More
After early breakfast, check-out from the hotel and explore Tanjore - Visit Brihadeshwara Temple, Tanjore Palace & Museum. Later drive towards Trichy (approx. 2 hours) and enroute visit Rock Fort, Srirangam and Thiruvanaikkaval. By evening, reach Madurai hotel (approx 3 hours) for check-in and overnight stay.
Sightseeing in MaduraiRead More
After breakfast, visit Tirumalai Nayak, Koodal Azhagar Temple and witness evening prayer ceremony at Meenakshi Temple. Rest of the day leisure at the hotel. Overnight in Madurai.
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Madurai airport for return flight back home.
- Visit in Chennai – Fort St George, St. Mary's Church, museum, Kapeeleshwara Temple, San Thome Cathedral, Government State Museum & National Art Gallery
- 2nd longest beach in world – Marina Beach
- Kanchipuram Temple complex
- Panch Rathas, Arjuna's Penance and the Shore Temple in Mahabalipuram
- In Pondicherry, cover Aurobindo ashram, churches and Auroville
- In Tanjore, visit Brihadeshwara Temple, Tanjore Palace & Museum
- In Madurai, Tirumalai Nayak, Koodal Azhagar Temple and Meenakshi Temple
- Assistance at airport and sightseeing tours by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Start from Chennai and End in Madurai
- Monuments Closed On:
- Chennai – Govt. Museum & St. George Church will remain closed on every Friday.
- Madurai – Gandhi Museum will remain closed on every Monday.
- Hotel Check in 1400hrs and check out 1200hrs.
- Package cost will not be valid during public holidays, festivals, exhibitions and long-weekends.
- A surcharge will be levied and will be advised at the time of booking.
WHAT DOES YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- 8-nights’ accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned below hotels or equivalent.
- Assistance upon arrival at Chennai airport.
- Meal plan as mentioned above.
- Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist AC vehicle.
- Drivers allowances, toll taxes and Govt. Service Tax.
- Air tickets and airport taxes.
- Entry Fee at the Monuments.
- Services of English-speaking guide during sightseeing tours.
- Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments.