08 DAYS | 5 CITIES
Welcome to Zagreb!!!Read More
Today, enter the world of ‘Vacations Exotica’ as you begin your memorable journey of Croatia. On arrival at the Zagreb Airport meet your professional and experienced Tour Manager / Airport Representative in the arrival area situated outside the customs hall. Proceed to your hotel and check-in. In the evening, enjoy an orientation tour of the city. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Puntijar or similar in Zagreb. (D)
Zagreb Guided Walking Tour. Visit Plitvice National Park. Onto ZadarRead More
After buffet breakfast, proceed for Zagreb walking tour with an experienced local guide. Discover the focal points of the city, the Main Square – Ban Jelacic, the Cathedral and the vivid farmers market Dolac. A short stroll through tunnel Gric. Later, proceed to Plitvice National Park - Known for a chain of 16 terraced lakes, joined by waterfalls that extend into a limestone canyon. Walkways and hiking trails wind around and across the water, and an electric boat links the 12 upper and 4 lower lakes. Later, drive to Zadar - a city on Croatia’s Dalmatian coast, is known for the Roman and Venetian ruins of its peninsular Old Town. Tonight enjoy local dinner. Later, check into the hotel. Overnight at Hotel Kolavare or similar in Zadar. (B, LD)
Visit Pag Cheese Factory and Zadar Guided Walking City TourRead More
After buffet breakfast, Proceed to visit Pag Cheese Factory. Pag a Croatian island in the Adriatic Sea. Experience the production and feel the aromas and tastes of the best cheeses made at the most awarded Croatian Dairy. Later, proceed for a guided walking city tour of Zadar. Visit Forum Square - surrounded by the massive marble pillars and on its western part, stood the Capitolium with a temple dedicated to Roman gods Junona, Jupiter and Minerva. On the east from the Forum Square stands the Cathedral of St. Anastasia, one of the four patron saints of Zadar. Tonight, enjoy dinner at a local restaurant. Overnight at Hotel Kolavare or similar in Zadar. (B, LD)
Visit Krka National Park. Onto Split.Read More
After buffet breakfast check out and proceed to Krka National Park. Situated along the Krka River in Southern Croatia, known for a series of 7 waterfalls. To the north, a nature trail passes another striking cascade, Roški Slap, and the Krka Monastery, built above ancient Roman Catacombs. Visovac Island is home to the 15th-century Franciscan Monastery. Later drive to Split. Tonight, enjoy local dinner. Overnight at Art Hotel or similar in Split. (B, LD)
Guided Tour of Hvar IslandRead More
After buffet breakfast, proceed to visit the beautiful town of Hvar (island of Hvar) for panoramic views of amazing Pakleni islands - Hvar town is one of the most beautiful harbours in the world with a rich cultural heritage. Enjoy guided walking tour of Hvar with an experienced local guide. The easy walk around the town to discover its many charms is a delight. Discover the 17th-century Arsenal on St Stephen’s Square, the Dalmatian Renaissance theatre and the Cathedral of St Stephen on the island. After enjoying Hvar, it’s time to return to Split with our speedboat. Tonight, enjoy local dinner. Overnight at Art Hotel or similar in Split. (B, LD)
Split Guided Walking Tour. Onto Dubrovnik.Read More
After buffet breakfast check out, proceed to Split for a guided walking tour of Split. The walking tour includes the Roman part of the town (Diocletian Palace) and the old part of town (City hall, Promenade, Fish market...) the ruins of the Palace can be found throughout the city. The cathedral locally known as St. Duje Church was built in the middle Ages, reusing materials from the ancient mausoleum. 12th and 13th century Romanesque churches, medieval fortifications, 15th-century Gothic palaces and other palaces in Renaissance and Baroque style make up the rest of the protected area. Later, proceed to Dubrovnik. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Valamar Hotel or similar in Dubrovnik. (B, D)
Dubrovnik - Game of Thrones Guided TourRead More
After buffet breakfast, proceed to Dubrovnik Game of Thrones Guided tour. A local guide will take you to the parts of the Old City where some of the most memorable scenes from the ongoing HBO show were filmed, see the Pile Gate where King Joffrey was faced with a citizens’ riot and was pelted with dung, and the Lovrijenac Fortress where the unsuccessful attack on King's Landing (the Battle of Blackwater) took place. From the Lovrijenac Fortress see the seemingly endless fortified walls, where Tyrion Lannister and Varys took a stroll. Take a cable car ride to the summit of Mount Srd and Admire views of the Dalmatian Coast from Mount Srd’s peak. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Valamar Hotel or similar in Dubrovnik. (B, D)
This morning, after a buffet / boxed breakfast, check out and proceed to the airport for your flight back home. Return home with great experiences and wonderful memories of your holiday with Vacations Exotica. (B)
- A complete all-inclusive value for money tour with maximum quality sightseeing and minimum travelling time
- Stay at conveniently located hotels
- Daily buffet breakfast at all the hotels
- Daily Indian Jain / Vegetarian / Non-Vegetarian / Local Dinners included
- Guided walking city tours of Zagreb, Zadar, Split
- Visit Plitvice National Park with Guided Tour
- Visit Pag Cheese Factory
- Visit Krka National Park with Guided Tour
- Hvar Island Guided Tour
- Game of Thrones Guided Tour in Dubrovnik
- Cable Car ride to Mount Srd
- Services of a professional and experienced Tour Manager travelling with you throughout your holiday
SIGHTSEEING AND EXCURSIONS
- Zagreb Guided Walking Tour
- Plitvice National Park Guided Walking Tour
- Pag Cheese Factory Guided Tour
- Zadar Guided Walking Tour
- Krka National Park Guided Walking Tour
- Split Guided Walking Tour
- Hvar Island Guided Walking Tour
- Enjoy an Orientation Tour of Dubrovnik
- Game of Thrones Guided Walking Tour
- Cable Car ride to Mount Srd
- 01 night accommodation at Hotel Puntijar or similar in Zagreb
- 02 nights’ accommodation at Hotel Kolavare or similar in Zadar
- 02 nights’ accommodation at Art Hotel or similar in Split
- 02 nights’ accommodation at Valamar Hotel or similar in Dubrovnik
- Note : Due to fairs/events there may be a possibility that some hotels may be far away from the city for some departures.
- Daily Buffet breakfast
- Daily Indian Jain/ Vegetarian/ Non-Vegetarian / Local Dinners as specified in the itinerary
- All transfers and extensive excursions with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary) by deluxe air conditioned coach.
AIRFARE, TICKET TAXES, VISAS AND OVERSEAS TRAVEL INSURANCE
- Return economy class group airfare as per the itinerary
- Cost of ticket taxes
- Single Entry Croatian Visa. Cost of Visa is included in your Tour Price
- All local taxes as of 01st October 2018
- Services of a professional and experienced Tour Manager or local representative throughout your tour in UK & Ireland.
OVERSEAS TRAVEL INSURANCE
- It is extremely important to possess an overseas travel insurance policy before you travel on your tour. Keeping your convenience in mind, we have included the cost of overseas travel insurance for the duration of the tour. However for any passengers above the age of 70, and those who extend their holiday, additional charges would apply
- The dates and granting of Visa are at the sole discretion of the concerned consulate. Vacations Exotica is not responsible for granting of visas and is only a facilitator in the visa application process.
- All tours will be operated subject to a minimum of 25 full paying passengers traveling together. In case there are less than 25 full paying passengers the clients will be given an option of travelling on another departure date.
PRICING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Above mentioned prices are Ex-Mumbai per person on Twin-sharing Basis.
- Tour cost will be paid partly in INR/EUR. Rate of Exchange taken for calculation purposes: 1 EUR= 81
- Rate of Exchange will be calculated at the rate prevailing on the date of final payment.
- The above prices are valid for travel until 31 March 2019.
- High season supplements / surcharges may be applicable.
- Subject to GOI and RBI regulations. GST not inclusive & will be as applicable above the tour price.
- Govt. of India Goods and Services Tax (GST) as applicable on both INR & EUR Component.
- Cost of deviation - In case you wish to deviate from the group departure dates mentioned in the brochure i.e. either travel before the departure date of your tour or would like to come back on a later date after the tour ends, there will be an additional charge that will be applicable which will be advised to you by our sales team / partner agent. The same subject to availability of seats for the given dates & ticket validity. Kindly also note, the deviation request is to be made at the time of booking or at least 45 days prior to departure date.
- Tour cost is subject to GOI/RBI regulations under Liberalized Remittance Scheme (LRS)
- No Porterage included
- Tips to drivers, guides, etc of EUR 03 per person per day for the duration of the tour.
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure. (The foreign currency component will be calculated as on date of payment). The tour price is subject to increase without notice if this rate changes substantially prior to the departure of your tour
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, pay TV, mini-bar, telephone calls, etc.
- Meals other than what is mentioned in your Itinerary
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides other than that mentioned in “What Your Tour Price Includes”