Kolkata - Bishnupur (04 - 05 hrs. approx.)Read More
Pick up from residence and depart for Bishnupur. Arrive and check into the hotel. Later in the afternoon visit Panchmura. Panchmura is a gram panchayat under Taldangra intermediate panchayat, in Khatra subdivision of Bankura district in the Indian state of West Bengal. It is 21 km (13 mi) from Bishnupur and is famous for the terracotta Bankura horse, a folk artefact and now the national symbol for Indian handicrafts. Overnight stay at hotel in Bishnupur.
Sightseeing in BishnupurRead More
After an early breakfast you will proceed to visit Radhamadhab Temple, Kalachand Temple, Radhagovinda Temple and Nandalal Temple. (Laterite temples). Also visit Rash Mancha, Jogesh Chandra Pura Kirti Bhawan Museum and Jor Bangla Temple. Although known for its terracotta temples Bishnupur contains an interesting mix of terracotta and stone temples. There are 30 temples (17th-18th century) in Bishnupur that are a treasure-trove of terracotta sculptures. Krishna, an incarnation of Vishnu and his love Radha, are deified in most of these temples. Apart from temples it also contains several other interesting religious and social structures. The temples of Bishnupur are located in a small compact area and it is best to explore them by a combination of walking and cycle rickshaw rides.
Bishnupur - KolkataRead More
Morning check out from Bishnupur and transfer to your residence in Kolkata.
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- 01 Double room for 02 pax staying together.
- 02 Double rooms for 04 pax staying together.
- Extra bed/mattress for 03rd pax in the room.
- Pick up – drop and local sightseeing visit by AC sedan vehicle for 02 – 03 pax and AC Innova vehicle for 04 - 05 pax.
- Pick up and drop from Kolkata residence.
- Any airfare/trainfare.
- Monuments and other entrances fees.
- Expenses of personal nature.
- Anything that is not mentioned in the “WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES"
- GST or any other applicable taxes.