Hyderabad – Bidar – approx. 3.5 hours driveRead More
Pick up from Hyderabad in the morning and drive to Bidar. Upon arrival check into the hotel. Later the day is at leisure and you are free to explore the town on your own. Overnight stay at the hotel in Bidar.
Sightseeing in BidarRead More
After enjoying breakfast proceed for your local sightseeing and visit Bidar Fort. Bidar Fort is a fort situated in the Bidar, Karnataka, India. The fort, the city and the district are all affixed with the name Bidar. Sultan Alla-Ud Din Bahman of the Bahmanid Dynasty shifted his capital from Gulbarga to Bidar in 1427 and built his fort along with a number of Islamic monuments. Later visit Rangeen Mahal known for its wood carvings & tiled mosaics. See the Narsimha Jharna Temple and Bidar masjid. Overnight at the hotel in Bidar.
Bidar - Hyderabad - Farewell!!!Read More
After breakfast, check out of the hotel and depart back towards Hyderabad. Upon arrival drop at residence or the airport/train station in Hyderabad.
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- 02 breakfast.
- 02 nights’ accommodation in hotel rooms on twin/double sharing basis in Bidar.
- All sightseeing as per package itinerary.
- Residence pick up – drop and local sightseeing visit by a small car vehicle for 02 – 03 pax and Innova vehicle for 04 - 05 pax.
- Pick up and drop from Hyderabad residence.
- Any airfare/trainfare.
- Monuments and other entrances fees.
- Expenses of personal nature.
- Anything that is not mentioned in the “WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES"
- GST or any other applicable taxes.