08 DAYS | 02 COUNTRIES | 09 CITIES
Welcome to Switzerland!!! Orientation tour of Vevey.Read More
Today, enter the world of ‘Vacations Exotica’ as you begin your beautiful journey of Europe. On arrival at the airport meet your professional and experienced Tour Manager in the arrival area situated outside the customs hall. Drive directly to your hotel and check in. Later in the evening, proceed for an orientation tour of Vevey. Enjoy the orientation tour of the scenic town of Vevey where the famous comedian Charlie Chaplin resided. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Novotel Lausanne or similar in/around Lausanne (B, D)
Visit to Gstaad – Glacier 3000. Ride on a Snow Bus over the Glacier. Golden Pass train to Montreux.Read More
After a continental buffet breakfast proceed to visit Glacier 3000. From the top of Gstaad's glacier see 24 summits over 4,000 metres, including Mont Blanc, the Matterhorn and the Bernese Alps. The highlight of the Glacier adventure is "Peak Walk by Tissot" - the first and only suspension bridge connects two mountain peaks. Take a ride on a snow bus over the glacier. Later in the afternoon, proceed to Gstaad to board the Golden pass train. Enjoy the majestic views of the Swiss mountains on this panoramic route. The journey ends in Montreux, another picture-perfect location. Post this memorable journey proceed to the restaurant for Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Novotel Lausanne or similar, in/around Lausanne. (B, D)
Mt. Titlis - A landscape close to heaven & Lucerne – Orientation Tour.Read More
After continental buffet breakfast, proceed for an excursion that will surely leave you spellbound. Enjoy stunning views from the world’s first revolving cable car - Rotair on your way up to Mt. Titlis (3020 mts.) with Cliff Walk (weather permitting) Here, visit the Ice Grotto and indulge yourself in the world of snow on the snow terrace. Later, drive to the beautiful lakeside town of Lucerne. See the dramatic Lion Monument and the Kapell Brucke as you soak in the beauty of this city. You also have some free time for shopping for world renowned Swiss watches, Swiss knives, chocolates, souvenirs, etc. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Swiss Star Wetzikon/Movenpick Egerkingen Hotel or similar in Switzerland. (B, D)
Visit Schoggi Land Chocolate Factory. Boat Ride on Rhine Falls. Orientation tour of Zurich - the commercial capital.Read More
After a continental buffet breakfast, check out and proceed to Flawil to visit Schoggi Land at Maestrani Chocolate Factory. During your tour, discover the art of making chocolates and taste a wide variety of delicious Swiss chocolates. Proceed to Schaffhausen to see one of Europe’s natural wonders – The spectacular Rhine Falls. Enjoy a boat ride on the Rhine Falls. Later, drive to the largest city and Financial Capital of Switzerland – Zurich. Proceed on an orientation tour of this bustling and charming city. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Swiss Star Wetzikon/Movenpick Egerkingen Hotel or similar in Switzerland. (B, D)
Visit the Swarovski Crystal Museum in Wattens. Onto Innsbruck.Read More
After a continental buffet breakfast, check out and drive to Wattens - Austria. Get set for a glittering experience as you visit the Swarovski Crystal Museum in Wattens. This museum is a blend of art, technology and pure magic. Later, drive to the Tyrolean capital - Innsbruck and experience the charm of this city as you see some intriguing sights like the Golden Roof and St. Anne’s Column on Maria Theresien Strasse, enjoy spectacular views of the Alps. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Alpin Park or similar in Innsbruck / Seefeld. (B, D)
Orientation tour of Salzburg. Onto Vienna.Read More
After a continental buffet breakfast, check out and drive towards Salzburg. Arrive and proceed for an orientation tour of the city. Later drive towards the Austrian Capital – Vienna. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Later, check in to the hotel and overnight in Vienna. Overnight at Harry’s Home Hotel or similar, in Vienna. (B, D)
Vienna – Guided City Tour. Schonnbrunn Palace. Visit Vienna Woods and Seegrote with boat ride.Read More
After continental buffet breakfast proceed on a guided city tour of Vienna with an experienced English speaking local guide. Start your tour with a visit to the Schonnbrunn Palace – one of the most visited places in Vienna. See the various chambers of the palace and the beautiful gardens. Also, see the Opera House, St. Stephens Cathedral, Hofburg Palace and many more sights. Later in the afternoon, visit Vienna Woods. Enjoy a boat ride at Seegrotte. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Harry’s Home Hotel or similar, in Vienna. (B, D)
After a continental buffet / boxed breakfast, check out and proceed to the airport for your flight back home. Arrive home with pleasant memories of your European tour, which you will treasure for a lifetime. (B)
- A complete value for money tour with maximum quality sightseeing
- Stay in convenient and comfortable hotels throughout your holiday
- Daily Continental buffet breakfast included with Hot Eggs and Fruits
- Daily Indian Jain / Vegetarian / Non-Vegetarian dinners included
- Guided city tour of Vienna
- Ride on the scenic Golden pass train.
- Visit Glacier 3000 – High Level Experience
- Visit Mt Titlis in Engelberg
- Orientation city tour of Lucerne.
- Visit Schoggiland Chocolate Factory
- Enjoy boat ride on the magnificent Rhine Falls in Schaffhausen
- Visit Zurich – The financial Capital of Switzerland
- Visit the Swarovski Crystal Museum in Wattens.
- See the Golden Roof and the Maria Theresien Strasse in Innsbruck.
- Orientation tour of Salzburg
- Visit Seegrotte with boat ride in Vienna woods
- Visit Schonnbrunn Palace
- Visit 2 countries in 08 days in a relaxed and at a leisurely pace covering Switzerland and Austria
- Services of a professional, friendly, multilingual and experienced Tour Manager travelling with you throughout your tour.
SIGHTSEEING AND EXCURSIONS
- Orientation tour of Vevey
- Glacier 3000
- Golden Pass train to Montreux – 2nd class
- Orientation tour of the city
- See the Lion Monument and the Kapell Brucke
- Excursion to Mt. Titlis included with Cliff Walk (weather permitting)
- Visit the magnificent Rhine Falls with boat ride
- Visit Schoggiland Chocolate factory
- Visit the Swarovski Crystal Museum
- Orientation tour of Innsbruck
- Vienna Woods & Visit Seegrotto with boat ride
- Guided city tour of Vienna
- Entrance to Schonnbrunn Palace
- 02 Nights’ accommodation at Hotel Novotel or similar, in/around Lausanne
- 02 Nights’ accommodation at Swiss Star Weitzion/Movenpick Eigerginken Hotel or similar in Switzerland
- 01 Night accommodation at Hotel Alpin Park hotel or similar in Innsbruck
- 02 Nights’ accommodation at Hotel Harry’s Home or similar in Vienna
Note: Due to fairs/events there may be a possibility that some hotels may be far away from the city for some departures.
- Daily Continental Buffet breakfast with hot eggs and fresh fruits
- Daily Indian Jain/ Vegetarian/ Non-Vegetarian dinners
TRANSFERS, AIRFARE, TICKET TAXES AND VISAS
- All transfers and extensive excursions with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary) by deluxe air-conditioned coach in the Continent of Europe.
- Return economy class group airfare as per the itinerary.
- Cost of ticket taxes.
- Cost of Multiple Entry Schengen Visa. (The Schengen visa is valid for travel into Switzerland & Austria)
- All local taxes as of 01st October 2019.
Note: In case of any increase in the same will be borne by the client.
- Services of a professional and experienced Tour Manager or a local representative throughout your tour in Europe.
OVERSEAS TRAVEL INSURANCE
- It is extremely important to possess an overseas travel insurance policy before you travel on your tour. Keeping your convenience in mind, we have included the cost of overseas travel insurance for the duration of the tour. However, for any passengers above the age of 70, and those who extend their holiday, additional charges would apply.
- The dates and granting of Visa is at the sole discretion of the concerned consulate. Vacations Exotica is not responsible for granting of visas and is only a facilitator in the visa application process.
- All tours will be operated subject to a minimum of 25 full paying passengers traveling together. In case there are less than 25 full paying passengers, the clients will be given an option of travelling on another departure date.
- Passengers will have to travel to/from the hub city at their own expense.
- The cost of air fare included in the above tour cost is based on the fare structure existing as on 01st October 2019. Any further increase in the air fare due to an increase in the fuel price, change in Government regulations, taxes, etc., charged by the airline will have to borne by the passengers. Vacations Exotica will not be held responsible for the same.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms/ coach during your stay, shall be payable by the passengers. Vacations Exotica will not be liable for the same.
- The Company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity which may occur in carrying out of the tour arrangement.
- Management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses due to delay or changes in train, plane, bus, ship or other services, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passengers.
- We reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursion advertised or substitute a hotel of similar class if deemed advisable or necessary.
- For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary, however all the other services will remain the same.
PRICING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Above mentioned prices are Ex-Mumbai per person on Twin-sharing Basis.
- Tour cost will be paid partly in INR/EUR. Rate of Exchange taken for calculation purposes: 1 EUR = 81 INR
- Rate of Exchange will be calculated at the rate prevailing on the date of final payment.
- Subject to GOI and RBI regulations. GST not inclusive & will be as applicable above the tour price.
- Govt. of India Goods and Services Tax (GST) of as applicable both INR and EUR Component
- Cost of deviation - In case you wish to deviate from the group departure dates mentioned in the brochure i.e. either travel before the departure date of your tour or would like to come back on a later date after the tour ends, there will be an additional charge that will be applicable which will be advised to you by our sales team / partner agent. The same subject to availability of seats for the given dates and ticket validity. Kindly also note, the deviation request is to be made at the time of booking or at least 45 days prior to departure date.
- Tour cost is subject to GOI/RBI regulations under Liberalized Remittance Scheme (LRS)
- No Porterage included
- Tips to drivers, guides, etc of EUR 03 per adult & per child per day for the duration of the tour.
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure. (The foreign currency component will be calculated as on date of payment). The tour price is subject to increase without notice if this rate changes substantially prior to the departure of your tour
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, pay TV, mini-bar, telephone calls, etc.
- Meals other than what is mentioned in your Itinerary
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides other than that mentioned in “What Your Tour Price Includes”.