10 DAYS | 04 CITIES
Bagdogra / New Jalpaiguri - DarjeelingRead More
Welcome on arrival at Bagdogra Airport / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station and transfer to Darjeeling (95kms/3hrs). Once the summer capital of India, Darjeeling is a land of infinite variety and charm. It will cater you a mix-experience of lively nature & charming Himalayan people. It is the place of Dorje, the mystic thunderbolt of the Lama-Religion. Surrounded by Tea gardens; this little town faces some of the highest peaks of the Himalayas. Take a rest and then a walk around town to appreciate the new culture you are in. Overnight at Hotel.
Darjeeling Local Sightseeing Three Points (4 am To 7 am) & Best Points (9.30 am To 5.30 pm)Read More
Early morning start for Tiger Hill to watch the spectacular sunrise and its amazing effects on the Mt. Kanchendzonga (World’s 3rd highest peak), Visit Ghoom Monastery and Batashia Loop War Memorial while returning to the Hotel. Breakfast at the Hotel followed by half day local Best points sightseeing covering Padmaja N. Zoological Garden (Closed on Thursday), Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (Closed on Thursday), Tibetan Refugee Self-help Center (Closed on Sunday), walk around visit to the Mall and Local Market (Closed on Thursday). Evening Free for shopping & individual activity, overnight at hotel.
Darjeeling To PemayangtseRead More
Morning transfer to Pemayangtse (75 kms / 4 hrs). Pemayangtse is a very small Himalayan village in West Sikkim. Pelling is the nearest motor able point from Mt. Kanchendzonga, worlds 03rd highest peak, offers a good sunrise and all day long view of Kanchendzonga and the entire Eastern Himalayan range. Evening free for individual activity and leisure, overnight at hotel.
Excursion to YuksomRead More
After breakfast we drive to Yuksom (5840 Ft / 1780 Mts, 35 Kms / 02 Hrs.) on way panoramic sightseeing of Darap Village, Rimbi Water fall & Hydro Project, Khecheopalri Lake (6000 Ft / 1829 Mts) it is one of the sacred Buddhist mountain lake and it is believed that whatever is wished in front of the lake comes true. Myth is that when a leaf falls on the placid clear water surface, it is picked by a bird & Kanchenjunga Water fall. A further drive takes you to Yuksom (the meeting place of three monks) - the first capital of Sikkim. This was the place where the first Chogyal (a ruling dynasty in Sikkim) was crowned. Evening back to Pelling and Overnight at Hotel.
Pelling to Gangtok 130 kms - 6 hours driveRead More
Morning transfer to Gangtok. At an altitude of 5500 ft Gangtok is the capital of the state of Sikkim. It is a beautiful and clean town promising of the best monasteries and landscapes. Evening free for individual activity and leisure, overnight at hotel.
Excursion Trip to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir (New)Read More
AM start for a half day trip to Tsomgo lake (12400ft), 32kms from Gangtok City. The lake is almost about 1Km long, oval in shape and 15 mtrs deep. The lake is considered sacred by the local people; further 12Kms visit the Baba Mandir dedicated to the memory of soldier Harbhajan Singh. Evening free at Gangtok for shopping and individual activity.
Gangtok to LachungRead More
AM Pickup from your hotel at Gangtok and Transfer to Lachung (117 Kms / 6.5 Hrs), en-route sightseeing at Singhik View point, Chumthang Valley, Twin Falls and Vima Falls. Evening free to explore the beautiful Himalayan village on your own. Overnight at Hotel.
Day Trip to Yumthang ValleyRead More
Early morning after breakfast start for half day excursion trip to Yumthang Valley, en-route visit Hot Spring and Singba Rhododendron Sanctuary. Some photographs of the natural scenes of Switzerland and Yumthang valley are very hard to distinguish. Yumthang, which is at an altitude of 12,000 ft., is situated about 135 km from Gangtok. April and May promises colorful flowers & Orchids, whereas November end to March usually sees snows Transfer back to Lachung for Lunch followed by visit to Lachung Monastery and Govt. Evening at leisure, overnight at Hotel.
Lachung to GangtokRead More
Morning after breakfast transfer to Gangtok ( 117kms / 6 hrs). Overnight at hotel.
Gangtok – Bagdogra / New Jalpaiguri – Farewell!!!Read More
Morning Transfer to Bagdogra Airport / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (115 kms / 6 hrs), Tour Ends.
- In Gangtok, visit Tsomgo lake & Baba Mandir Excursion
- In Pelling, Excursion to Yuksom, Rimbi Waterfalls, Rimbi Hydro Project & Khecheopalri Lake
- In Lachung, Singhik View point, Chumthang Valley, Twin Falls and Vima Falls
- Excursion of Yumthang Valley – snowcapped peaks
- In Darjeeling, visit to Tiger Hill early morning to view Everest and snow-capped Himalayan range.
- Sightseeing in Darjeeling - Ghoom Monastery, Japanese Temple, Himalayan Zoological Park & Himalayan Mountaineering Institute
- Assistance at airport and sightseeing tours by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Start and End in Bagdogra
- Please carefully note the opening and closing days of each of the sightseeing points given in the itinerary.
- Most of the 7 sightseeing points in Darjeeling are closed on Thursdays, Forests are also closed on Thursdays.
- In Gangtok, Institute of Tibetology Institute of Handicrafts and handlooms are closed on Sundays.
- Nathula Pass is closed on Mondays and Tuesday and is subject to the availability of permits from the army.
- Guest need to carry valid ID proof to obtain special permits required for sightseeing.
- Hotels are very strict with the child policy. Please carry the age proof so that it can be produced when asked for.
- Toy train tickets & Cable car tickets are subject to availability & days of operations.
- Hotel Check in 1400hrs and check out 1200hrs.
- Package cost will not be valid during public holidays, festivals, exhibitions and long-weekends.
- A surcharge will be levied and will be advised at the time of booking.
WHAT DOES YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- 9-nights’ accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above hotels or equivalent
- Assistance at the airport
- For Category A & B – Meal Plan is Breakfast & Dinner.
- For Category C – Meal Plan is Breakfast Only.
- Transportation by Innova / Scorpio / Xylo (maximum 06 Pax including children / infant in 01 vehicle)
- AC will not be operational when travelling in the hills
- Vehicle is not on disposal but as per itinerary
- Vehicle will be changed depending on local vehicle regulations and road / weather condition.
- Day Trip to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir
- 02 Nights trip to Lachung & Yumthang Valley Ex Gangtok along with all meals.
- One Full day sightseeing at Darjeeling covering 03 & Best Points
- One Full day sightseeing at Pelling
- All Parking Charges.
- All currently applicable Taxes.
- Guide Charges
- Air tickets
- Porter Charges
- Entry Fees
- Personal Expenses: such as Laundry, Telephone Calls, Alcoholic & Non-Alcoholic Beverages, Food (if not included)
- Additional Sightseeing or usage of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any services not mentioned in the itinerary
- High Season Surcharge
Experience the impeccable beauty of the city from Rangit Valley Ropeway which is the largest ropeway in Asia.
Visit this mysteriously beautiful Tibetan Monastery where Sherlock Holmes was a teacher himself!