Arrival in DelhiRead More
Welcome and arrive Delhi airport/railway station and meet our local representative who will transfer to the hotel. Check into the hotel then proceed to Delhi sightseeing the Red Fort, India Gate. In the evening proceed to Akashardham temple. Overnight stay at hotel in Delhi.
Sightseeing in DelhiRead More
After breakfast, proceed for sightseeing and visit Lotus temple, Jama Masjid, Qutab Minar, Old Delhi & free time for Shopping. In the evening back to hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel in Delhi.
Delhi – Agra (210 kms/ approx. 4 hours)Read More
After Breakfast, Check out Hotel. On arrival in Agra, check-in into your Hotel. Later proceed for half day city tour of Agra and visit Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Moti Masjid and other local sightseeing. Overnight stay at the hotel in Agra.
Agra – Jaipur (230 km/approx. 5 hours)Read More
After breakfast & check out from hotel and proceed towards Jaipur via Fatehpur Sikri. Upon arrival check-in to the hotel and then proceed to visit the Birla Mandir & Albert Hall. Overnight stay at the hotel in Jaipur.
Sightseeing in Jaipur.Read More
After breakfast, proceed for the city tour of Jaipur. Jaipur - the capital of Rajasthan was given a colour coat of pink a century ago in honour of a visiting Prince and ever since, it has retained this colour. Built by Maharaja Jai Singh, the notable astronomer, this city is 260 years old. Proceed to Amber fort, built in 16th century, enjoy an Elephant ride (on your own) at Amber,the Observatory Visit the Sheesh Mahal or the Hall of Victory glittering with mirrors. Photo stop at Jalmahal. Drive past the Hawa Mahal, Visit Maharaja's City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Albert Hall, Birla Temple. Overnight at the hotel in Jaipur.
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and you will be transferred to Jaipur airport/railway station for return journey back home.
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- MAP meal plan.
- 02 nights’ accommodation in hotel rooms on twin/double sharing basis in Delhi.
- 01 night’ accommodation in hotel rooms on twin/double sharing basis in Agra.
- 02 nights’ accommodation in hotel rooms on twin/double sharing basis in Jaipur.
- All sightseeing as per package itinerary.
- Pick up – drop and local sightseeing visit by Dzire vehicle for 02 – 03 pax and Innova vehicle for 04 - 05 pax.
- Pick up from Delhi residence or airport/train station and drop at Jaipur airport/train station.
- Any airfare/trainfare.
- Monuments and other entrances fees.
- Expenses of personal nature.
- Anything that is not mentioned in the “WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES"
- GST or any other applicable taxes.
The time of your life! Visit the Jantar Mantar which has the world's biggest stone sundial called as Brihat Samrat Yantra, which gives the local time at an accuracy of two seconds.
Built by Maharaja Sawai Singh, it served the unique purpose of letting the royal ladies watch the daily life of common people in the street below without actually being noticed.