11 DAYS | 4 COUNTRIES | 11 CITIES
Welcome to London!!! Guided City tour of London. Ride the world’s largest observation wheel - The London Eye.Read More
Today, enter the world of Vacations Exotica’ as you begin your beautiful journey of England, Scotland and Ireland. On arrival at the London Airport meet your professional and experienced Tour Manager in the arrival area situated outside the customs hall. Proceed to your hotel and check in. (Early check-in subject to availability). Later, get set to soak in the sights and sounds of this vibrant English city on a guided tour with an experienced local guide. See the Hyde Park, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, the Houses of Parliament, Trafalgar Square, Tower Bridge and many more important landmarks. Proceed to get the best ever view of this English capital as you get on board the London Eye - one of the world’s largest observation wheel that takes you 450 ft. above the River Thames. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Holiday Inn or similar in London. (D)
Visit Stratford-upon-Avon. Onto York. Tour of York. On to Bradford.Read More
After a buffet breakfast, check out and proceed to your journey towards Stratford-Upon-Avon, one of England’s most historic and vibrant towns and the home of the famous playwright and poet William Shakespeare. After lunch, proceed on a walking tour of York. See the Jorvik Viking Centre, which traces the interesting history of York back 1,000 years. Also, see the magnificent York Minster, Castle Museum, Clifford’s Tower, York Dungeon and much more. Later drive to Bradford. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel the Bradford or similar in Bradford. (B, L, D)
Cruise on Lake Windermere. Visit Gretna Green. Onto Glasgow.Read More
After a buffet breakfast, checkout and drive to Lake Windermere - England’s largest lake, in the heart of the Lake District. On arrival, aboard a cruise see magnificent views of mountain sceneries, secluded bays and the many wooded islands. Later, drive to Gretna Green - The Gateway to Scotland. Gretna Green is famous for runaway weddings but it is also a great place for families for excellent shopping. After lunch, proceed to Glasgow. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Holiday Inn or similar in Glasgow. (B, L, D)
Guided city tour of Edinburgh. Visit the Edinburgh Castle. Guided city tour of Glasgow.Read More
After a buffet breakfast, drive to Edinburgh. On arrival, embark on a city tour with an English speaking guide to explore the 200-year-old “New Town” with its planned streets and elegant Georgian houses where many famous writers and inventors lived. See the Waverley Bridge, Grass market, Lawn market, John Knox House, Queen Mary’s Bath House, Old Royal High School, St. Andrew Square, etc. Also see the Royal Mile where the old medieval houses are clustered and visit the Edinburgh Castle to see the Scottish Crown Jewels, the delightful St. Margaret’s Chapel, the Stone of Destiny on which previous Scottish Monarchs were crowned and many other historic buildings. After lunch, drive to Glasgow. On arrival into Glasgow proceed on a guided city tour and see the many sites that make up this city such as the George Square, Glasgow Cathedral, St Andrews Square, St. Vincent Place, the Glasgow University, Piping Centre, the Royal Concert Hall, etc. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Holiday Inn or similar in Glasgow. (B, L, D)
Onto Belfast. Guided city tour of Belfast. Visit the Titanic Museum.Read More
After a buffet breakfast, checkout and drive to Cairnryan and board your ferry to Belfast. After lunch, proceed on a guided tour of the city. The city tour will take you across High Street, Customs House Square, Queen’s Road, Parliament Buildings (Stormont), Oxford Street, Fisherwick Place, City Hall, etc. Also visit the Titanic Quarter a high profile European waterfront development firmly ingrained in the history and character of Belfast. It is home to the Titanic Dock and Pump House and the site of former shipbuilding land from which vessels such as the RMS Titanic, Olympic and SS Canberra were launched. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Clayton or similar in Belfast. (B, L, D)
Onto Dublin. Visit Tollymore Forest Park – Game of Thrones. Visit Guinness Storehouse.Read More
After a buffet breakfast checkout and drive to Dublin. Enroute visit Tollymore Forest Park. Explore the magical lands of hit fantasy drama, ‘Game of Thrones’. Visit enchanting locations used to film key scenes in the award-winning series. After lunch, visit the Guinness Storehouse the makers of the world famous Guinness Beer – one of Dublin’s top tourist attractions. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel City North or similar in Dublin. (B, L, D)
Guided city tour of Dublin. Visit Dublin Castle.Read More
After a buffet breakfast, proceed on a guided city tour of Dublin to see the Georgian squares with elegant row houses, O’Connell Street, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, St. Stephen’s Green, and The Phoenix Park, the Old Jameson Distillery public buildings, etc. Visit Dublin Castle - the heart of historic Dublin. Enjoy Lunch. The evening is at leisure for some shopping or to explore the city on your own. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel City North or similar in Dublin. (B, L, D)
On to Manchester. Visit United Football Stadium. Guided city tour of Manchester.Read More
After a buffet breakfast check out and proceed to the ferry pier to board the ferry to Holyhead to enjoy the best experience on the Irish Sea on-board the ferry. On arrival drive to Manchester. Packed lunch will be provided. Visit United Football Stadium (Subject to match schedule) immerse yourself in the history of Manchester United and obtain behind the scenes access to the dressing room, tunnel, players' dugout and exclusive areas. Explore the museum and learn everything there is to know about your heroes. Later enjoy guided city tour of Manchester. Discover the heritage, history and culture of the city. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Copthorne Manchester or similar in Manchester. (B, PL, D)
On to Cardiff. Guided city tour of Cardiff. Visit Cardiff Castle.Read More
After a buffet breakfast check out and proceed to Cardiff. On arrival proceed for lunch. Later, enjoy a guided city tour of Cardiff - European Capital of Culture. Visit Cardiff Castle - Located within beautiful parklands at the heart of the capital, once a Roman fort, Norman stronghold and Victorian Gothic masterpiece, Cardiff Castle’s walls and fairy-tale towers conceal 2,000 years of history. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Future Inn Cardiff or similar in Cardiff. (B, L, D)
Visit Roman Bath Complex. Visit the Windsor Castle. On to London.Read More
After a buffet breakfast check out and proceed to Bath to visit the Roman Baths Complex. The Roman Baths complex is a site of historical interest in the English city of Bath. The house is a well-preserved Roman site for public bathing. The Roman Baths themselves are below the modern street level. After lunch, proceed to Windsor for a visit to the Castle. Windsor castle is the largest and oldest occupied castle in the world and is one of the official residences of the Queen. Later proceed to London. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Mercure Heathrow or similar in London (B, L, D)
After breakfast proceed to the London airport on your own for your flight back home. Return home with great experiences and wonderful memories of your holiday with “Vacations Exotica” (B)
- A complete all-inclusive value for money tour with maximum quality sightseeing and minimum travelling time
- Stay in conveniently located and comfortable hotels throughout your holiday
- Daily Jain / Vegetarian / Non Vegetarian / Local lunches Included
- Daily Indian Jain / Vegetarian / Non-Vegetarian dinners Included
- Guided city tour of London, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Belfast, Dublin, Manchester and Cardiff
- Ride on London Eye
- Visit Stratford-upon-Avon
- Enjoy cruise on Lake Windermere
- Tour of York
- Visit Gretna Green - famous for runaway weddings
- Visit the Edinburgh Castle
- Visit the Titanic Museum in Belfast
- Visit Tollymore Forest Park – Game of Thrones Sightseeing
- Visit the Guinness Storehouse.
- Visit Dublin Castle
- Visit Manchester United Football Museum and Stadium – the home of famous Manchester United Football (Subject to match schedule)
- Visit Cardiff Castle - one of Wales’ leading heritage attractions
- Visit the Roman Bath complex
- Visit Windsor Castle
- Visit England, Scotland and Northern Ireland and Southern Ireland in a relaxed and at a leisurely pace
- Services of a professional, friendly, multilingual and experienced Tour Manager travelling with you throughout your tour.
SIGHTSEEING AND EXCURSIONS
ENGLAND & WALES
- Guided city tour of London
- Ride on London Eye
- Visit Stratford-upon-Avon, birthplace of William Shakespeare
- Enjoy an Orientation Tour of York
- Lake District
- Cruise on Lake Windermere
- Guided city tour of Manchester
- Visit Manchester United Football Museum and Stadium (Subject to match schedule)
- Guided Tour of Cardiff
- Visit Cardiff Castle
- Enjoy an Orientation Tour of Windsor
- Visit the Windsor Castle
- Tour of Roman Bath
- Gretna Green
- Enjoy an Orientation Tour of Gretna Green
- Guided city tour of Glasgow
- Guided city tour of Edinburgh
- Visit to the Edinburgh Castle
IRELAND (NORTHERN and SOUTHERN)
- Guided city tour of Belfast
- Visit the Titanic Museum
- Guided city tour of Dublin
- Visit the Guinness Storehouse
- Visit Dublin Castle
- Visit Game of Thrones – Tollymore Forest Park
- Daily English Buffet breakfast
- Daily Indian Jain/ Vegetarian/ Non-Vegetarian/ Packed lunches as specified in the itinerary
- Daily Indian Jain/ Vegetarian/ Non-Vegetarian dinners
- All transfers and extensive excursions with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary) by deluxe air-cool coach
- Ferry from Cairnryan to Belfast
- Ferry from Dublin to Holyland.
AIRFARE, TICKET TAXES, VISAS AND OVERSEAS TRAVEL INSURANCE
- Return economy class group airfare as per the itinerary
- Cost of ticket taxes
- Cost of Multiple Entry UK visa
- All local taxes as of 01st October 2018
- Services of a professional and experienced Tour Manager or local representative throughout your tour in UK & Ireland.
OVERSEAS TRAVEL INSURANCE
- It is extremely important to possess an overseas travel insurance policy before you travel on your tour. Keeping your convenience in mind, we have included the cost of overseas travel insurance for the duration of the tour. However for any passengers above the age of 70, and those who extend their holiday, additional charges would apply
- The dates and granting of Visa is at the sole discretion of the concerned consulate. Vacations Exotica is not responsible for granting of visas and is only a facilitator in the visa application process.
- All tours will be operated subject to a minimum of 25 full paying passengers traveling together. In case there are less than 25 full paying passengers the clients will be given an option of travelling on another departure date.
PRICING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Above mentioned prices are Ex-Mumbai per person on Twin-sharing Basis.
- Tour cost will be paid partly in INR/EUR/GBP. Rate of Exchange taken for calculation purposes: 1 EUR= 83 & 1 GBP=91
- Rate of Exchange will be calculated at the rate prevailing on the date of final payment.
- The above prices are valid for travel until 31 March 2019.
- High season supplements / surcharges may be applicable.
- Subject to GOI and RBI regulations. GST not inclusive & will be as applicable above the tour price.
- Govt. of India Goods and Services Tax (GST) as applicable on both INR and GBP Component
- Cost of deviation - In case you wish to deviate from the group departure dates mentioned in the brochure i.e. either travel before the departure date of your tour or would like to come back on a later date after the tour ends, there will be an additional charge that will be applicable which will be advised to you by our sales team / partner agent/franchises. The same subject to availability of seats for the given dates and ticket validity. Kindly also note, the deviation request is to be made at the time of booking or at least 45 days prior to departure date.
- Tour cost is subject to GOI/RBI regulations under Liberalized Remittance Scheme (LRS)
- No Porterage included
- Tips to drivers, guides, etc of GBP 03 per person/per child per day for the duration of the tour.
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure. (The foreign currency component will be calculated as on date of payment). The tour price is subject to increase without notice if this rate changes substantially prior to the departure of your tour
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, pay TV, mini-bar, telephone calls, etc.
- Meals other than what is mentioned in your Itinerary i.e. only continental buffet breakfasts, dinners and 01 lunch on chartered boat
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides other than that mentioned in “What Your Tour Price Includes”