7 DAYS | 4 COUNTRIES | 4 CITIES
Welcome to Vienna!Read More
Today, enter the world of ‘Vacations Exotica’ as you begin your beautiful journey of Europe. On arrival at the airport meet your professional and experienced Tour Manager in the arrival area situated outside the customs hall. Drive directly to your hotel and check-in. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Austria Trend or similar, in Vienna. (D)
Vienna - Guided city tour. Schonnbrunn Palace. Visit Seegrotte and Vienna Woods.Read More
After a buffet breakfast, proceed for a city tour of Vienna with an experienced English speaking local guide. Start your tour with a visit to the Schonnbrunn Palace – one of the most visited places in Vienna. See the various chambers of the palace and the beautiful gardens. Also, see the Opera House, St. Stephens Cathedral, Hofburg Palace and many more sights. After lunch, visit the Seegrotte in the Vienna Woods to enjoy great views of this beautiful city and the Donau Canal. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Austria Trend or similar, in Vienna. (B, L, D)
Onto Budapest. Enjoy a cruise on the River DanubeRead More
After a buffet breakfast, check out and drive to the Hungarian Capital – Budapest. On arrival, enjoy lunch and then proceed on an Orientation Tour of this city. Later experience the beautiful sights of Budapest on a cruise along the Danube River. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Hungaria or similar, in Budapest. (B, L, D)
Budapest – Guided City Tour.Read More
After a buffet breakfast, join an experienced English speaking local guide to see the sights of Budapest. See the Heroes Square, Parliament Building, Széchenyi Chain Bridge and other sights and also visit the Buda Castle – a medieval castle and now an UNESCO World Heritage Site. Enjoy lunch and then afternoon is free for you to relax in your hotel or explore the city or for shopping opportunities that this city offers. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Hungaria or similar, in Budapest. (B, L, D)
Onto Bratislava - Guided City Tour. Onto Prague.Read More
After a buffet breakfast, check out and drive to Bratislava. On arrival join an experienced English speaking local guide on a guided city tour. See the Bratislava Castle, the Primates Palace and Slavín – for great views of the city. Walk through the pedestrianized Old Town and see St. Michael’s Gate, the first University Istropolitana, St. Martin’s Cathedral (where coronations were performed), the Old Town Hall and the Opera House. Enjoy lunch and then later drive to Prague. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Duo or similar, in Prague. (B, L, D)
Prague – Guided City Tour. Traditional Czech Folklore show with Local Dinner.Read More
After a buffet breakfast, proceed on a guided city tour of Prague with an experienced English speaking local guide. Start off with a visit to the Prague Castle, walk through the many courtyards, visit the St. Vitus Cathedral – the main church of the castle and the Golden Lane to see the brightly coloured houses lined along the castle wall. Visit the Old Town Square for a feel of this famous city. See the astronomical clock on the town hall and the famous Charles Bridge. Later, drive around the medieval part of the city. Enjoy lunch. This evening visit the Czech Folklore Garden - best place to experience a Czech countryside atmosphere all the while never having left the centre of Prague, capture the uplifting spirit of traditional Czech folklore show with traditional dinner offered at the show. Overnight at Hotel Duo or similar, in Prague. (B, L, LD)
This morning, after buffet / boxed breakfast, check out and proceed to the airport for your flight back home. Return home with great experiences and wonderful memories of your holiday with Vacations Exotica. (B)
- A complete value for money tour with maximum quality sightseeing
- Stay in convenient & comfortable hotels throughout your holiday
- Daily buffet breakfast at the hotels
- Daily Indian Jain / vegetarian / non-vegetarian / local lunches included
- Daily Indian Jain / vegetarian / non-vegetarian local dinners included
- Guided city tour of Vienna, Budapest, Bratislava and Prague
- Visit the Schonnbrunn Palace in Vienna
- Visit Vienna Woods and the beautiful Seegrotte
- Enjoy beautiful evening boat cruise on River Danube
- Visit the Buda Castle, Heroes Square and the Chain Bridge
- Traditional Czech Folklore Show with local dinner
- Visit the Prague Castle
- Visit 04 countries in 07 days in a relaxed and at a leisurely pace covering Austria, Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic
- Services of a professional and experienced tour manager travelling with you throughout your holiday
SIGHTSEEING AND EXCURSIONS
- Guided Tour of the city
- Visit Schonnbrunn Palace and Gardens
- Visit Seegrotte and Vienna Woods
- Guided Tour of the city
- Visit the Buda Castle
- Cruise on Danube River
- Guided Tour of the city
- CZECH REPUBLIC
- Guided Tour of the city
- Visit to the Prague Castle
- Traditional Czech Folklore show with local dinner
- 02 nights’ accommodation at Hotel Austria Trend or similar, in Vienna
- 02 nights’ accommodation at Hotel Hungaria or similar, in Budapest
- 02 nights’ accommodation at Hotel Duo or similar, in Prague
- Note : Due to fairs/events there may be a possibility that some hotels may be far away from the city for some departures
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Indian Jain / Vegetarian / Non Vegetarian / Local lunches as specified in the itinerary
- Indian Jain / Vegetarian / Non-Vegetarian / local dinners as specified in the itinerary.
- All transfers and extensive excursions with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary) by deluxe air conditioned coach.
- Services of a professional and experienced Tour Manager or a local representative throughout your tour in Europe
AIRFARE, TICKET TAXES, VISAS AND OVERSEAS TRAVEL INSURANCE
- Return economy class group airfare as per the itinerary.
- Multiple Entry Schengen Visa. Costs of the mentioned Visa is included in your Tour Price. (The Schengen visa is valid for travel into Austria, Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic)
- All local taxes as of 01st October 2018.
OVERSEAS TRAVEL INSURANCE
- It is extremely important to possess an overseas travel insurance policy before you travel on your tour. Keeping your convenience in mind, we have included the cost of overseas travel insurance for the duration of the tour. However for any passengers above the age of 70, and those who extend their holiday, additional charges would apply
- The dates and granting of Visa is at the sole discretion of the concerned consulate. Vacations Exotica is not responsible for granting of visas and is only a facilitator in the visa application process.
- All tours will be operated subject to a minimum of 25 full paying passengers traveling together. In case there are less than 25 full paying passengers, the clients will be given an option of travelling on another departure date.
- On certain departure dates the itinerary may be operated in reverse order. However, all services and inclusions will remain the same.
PRICING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Above mentioned prices are Ex-Mumbai per person on Twin-sharing Basis.
- Tour cost will be paid partly in INR/EUR. Rate of Exchange taken for calculation purposes: 1 EUR = 81.
- Rate of Exchange will be calculated at the rate prevailing on the date of final payment.
- The above prices are valid for travel until 31 March 2019.
- High season supplements / surcharges may be applicable.
- Subject to GOI and RBI regulations. GST not inclusive & will be as applicable above the tour price.
- Govt. of India Goods and Services Tax (GST) as applicable on both INR & EUR Component.
- Cost of deviation - In case you wish to deviate from the group departure dates mentioned in the brochure i.e. either travel before the departure date of your tour or would like to come back on a later date after the tour ends, there will be an additional charge that will be applicable which will be advised to you by our sales team / partner agent. The same subject to availability of seats for the given dates & ticket validity. Kindly also note, the deviation request is to be made at the time of booking or at least 45 days prior to departure date.
- Tour cost is subject to GOI/RBI regulations under Liberalized Remittance Scheme (LRS)
- No Porterage included.
- Tips to drivers, guides, etc of EUR 03 per person/per child per day for the duration of the tour.
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure. (The foreign currency component will be calculated as on date of payment). The tour price is subject to increase without notice if this rate changes substantially prior to the departure of your tour
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, pay TV, mini-bar, telephone calls, etc.
- Meals other than what is mentioned in your Itinerary
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides other than that mentioned in “What Your Tour Price Includes”
Bratislava is a small historical city, but largest in Slovakia and a youngest european metropolis.
Budapest –Chain Bridge
The Chain bridge that connects two cities Pest and Buda was built by Count SzéchenyiIstván after he missed his father's funeral in 1820 because of the heavy snowfall that night.