Welcome to Vienna!!!Read More
Today, enter the world of ‘Vacations Exotica’ as you begin your beautiful journey of Europe. On arrival at the airport meet your professional and experienced Tour Manager in the arrival area situated outside the customs hall. Drive directly to your hotel and check in. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Austria Trend or similar, in Vienna. (D)
Vienna – Guided City Tour. Schonnbrunn Palace. Visit Seegrotte and Vienna Woods.Read More
After a buffet breakfast, proceed for a city tour of Vienna with an experienced English speaking local guide. Start your tour with a visit to the Schonnbrunn Palace – one of the most visited places in Vienna. See the various chambers of the palace and the beautiful gardens. Also, see the Opera House, St. Stephens Cathedral, Hofburg Palace and many more sights. After lunch, visit the Seegrotte in the Vienna Woods to enjoy great views of this beautiful city and the Donau Canal. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Austria Trend or similar, in Vienna. (B, L, D)
Onto Budapest. Enjoy Cruise on River DanubeRead More
After a buffet breakfast, check out and drive to the Hungarian Capital – Budapest. On arrival, enjoy lunch and then proceed on an Orientation Tour of this city. Later experience the beautiful sights of Budapest on a cruise along the Danube River. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Hungaria or similar, in Budapest. (B, L, D)
Budapest – Guided City Tour.Read More
After a buffet breakfast, join an experienced English speaking local guide to see the sights of Budapest. See the Heroes Square, Parliament Building, Széchenyi Chain Bridge and other sights and also visit the Buda Castle – a medieval castle and now an UNESCO World Heritage Site. Enjoy lunch and then afternoon is free for you to relax in your hotel or explore the city or for shopping opportunities that this city offers. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Hungaria or similar, in Budapest. (B, L, D)
Onto Bratislava - Guided City Tour. Onto Prague.Read More
After a buffet breakfast, check out and drive to Bratislava. On arrival join an experienced English speaking local guide on a guided city tour. See the Bratislava Castle, the Primates Palace and Slavín – for great views of the city. Walk through the pedestrianized Old Town and see St. Michael’s Gate, the first University Istropolitana, St. Martin’s Cathedral (where coronations were performed), the Old Town Hall and the Opera House. Enjoy lunch and then later drive to Prague. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Duo or similar, in Prague. (B, L, D)
Prague – Guided City Tour. Traditional Czech Folklore show with Local Dinner.Read More
After a buffet breakfast, proceed on a guided city tour of Prague with an experienced English speaking local guide. Start off with a visit to the Prague Castle, walk through the many courtyards, visit the St. Vitus Cathedral – the main church of the castle and the Golden Lane to see the brightly coloured houses lined along the castle wall. Visit the Old Town Square for a feel of this famous city. See the astronomical clock on the town hall and the famous Charles Bridge. Later, drive around the medieval part of the city. Enjoy lunch. This evening visit the Czech Folklore Garden - best place to experience a Czech countryside atmosphere all the while never having left the centre of Prague, capture the uplifting spirit of traditional Czech folklore show with traditional dinner offered at the show. Overnight at Hotel Duo or similar, in Prague. (B, L, LD)
Onto Copenhagen – the Danish Capital!!! Visit the Tivoli Gardens.Read More
After a buffet breakfast, check out and proceed to the airport for your flight to Copenhagen. On arrival drive directly to your hotel and check in. Lunch will be provided. Later, visit the famous Tivoli Gardens – a world class amusement park in the centre of Copenhagen. The Tivoli Gardens is a must see in Copenhagen which has fun for all ages with great rides, activities, shops, etc. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Scandic / Ac Bella Sky / Best Western or similar, in Copenhagen. (B, L, D)
Guided city tour of Copenhagen. Visit the Christiansborg Palace. Experience a Canal Cruise.Read More
After Scandinavian buffet breakfast, proceed on a guided city tour with a local English speaking guide. Visit the Christiansborg Palace - the most important building in Denmark. The Christiansborg Palace is the seat of the Danish Parliament, the Danish Prime Minister’s Office and the Danish Supreme Court. Also, see the City Hall, the Amalienborg Palace - the winter home of the Danish royal family, the Stock Exchange, Ströget Shopping Street and many more sights. After lunch, visit the Gefion Fountain - the largest monument in Copenhagen which is also used as a wishing well and the Little Mermaid - an icon and major tourist attraction of Copenhagen. Next, enjoy a canal cruise and see the interesting sights and attractions in the city - a great way to experience the city. The canal tour sails through the harbour and idyllic canals and passes by Copenhagen’s beautiful churches, castles, old listed houses, new buildings and all other sights of interest. Tonight, enjoy an Indian Dinner. Overnight at Hotel Scandic / Ac Bella Sky / Best Western or similar, in Copenhagen. (B, L, D)
Onto Bergen – Gateway to the Fjords. Bergen – Guided city tour - Funicular to Mt. FloyenRead More
After Scandinavian buffet breakfast, check out and proceed to the airport for your flight to Bergen. On arrival, enjoy local lunch, later proceed on a guided city tour with a local English speaking guide. Bergen is an international city with small-town charm and atmosphere, surrounded by seven rounded, lush mountains. The Hanseatic wharf Bryggen with its pastel-colour wooden houses, winding cobblestone streets and Old Bergen are just a few of many attractions that make Bergen a real place of enchantment. Ride the Funicular to Mt. Floyen for great views of the city. Evening is at leisure to explore the city on your own or visit the flea markets for some bargain shopping. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Zander K / Magic Hotels or similar, in Bergen. (B, LL, D)
Norway in a nutshell - The ultimate Scandinavian Excursion. Onto Oslo.Read More
After Scandinavian buffet breakfast, check out and embark on Norway’s most popular trip ‘Norway in a Nutshell’. A combination of impressive trips by bus, boat and spectacular train rides. Proceed to Gudvangen and on arrival, embark on an enchanting boat ride into the Naeroyfjord – an UNESCO’s World Heritage area, one of the narrowest fjords in Europe and surrounded by towering mountains. The trip takes you through some of Norway’s most beautiful fjord scenery and arrives into the picturesque village of Flam, situated innermost in the Aurlandsfjord. After local lunch, board your train on the Flam railway line, a masterpiece of engineering set amidst wild and wonderful scenery. Enjoy the views of huge mountains and thundering waterfalls as the train passes through the Flam valley and arrives at Myrdal. Later, board your coach and drive to Oslo – the capital of Norway. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Quality Expo / Radisson Blu or similar, in Oslo. (B, LL, D)
Oslo - Guided city tour. Visit the Viking Ship Museum & Holmenkollen Ski Jump. Visit the Vigeland Sculpture Park.Read More
After Scandinavian buffet breakfast, proceed on a guided city tour with a local English speaking guide. Visit the Viking Ship Museum which presents ships from the Viking periods such as Gokstad, Oseberg and Tune. The exhibits also include the world’s two best-preserved wooden Viking ships built in the 9th century, as well as small boats, sledges, a cart with exceptional ornamentation, implements, tools, harness, textiles and household utensils, etc. On your city tour, also drive past the City Hall, the House of Parliament, the Royal Palace and the majestic Akershus fortress. After lunch, visit the magnificent and unique Vigeland Sculpture Park and Karl Johan Street. Norway is often called the ‘Cradle of Skiing’. Encounter this when you visit the Holmenkollen Ski Jump and admire the dizzying panorama. Enjoy these sights and many more on your guided tour. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Quality Expo / Radisson Blu or similar, in Oslo. (B, L, D)
Onto Karlstad. Onto Stockholm – Jewel of the Swedish Archipelago.Read More
After Scandinavian buffet breakfast, check out and drive to Karlstad. On arrival, enjoy lunch. Karlstad is situated on the river delta where Sweden’s longest river, Klarälven, runs into Sweden’s largest lake, Vänern, reputed to be one of the sunniest towns in Sweden and hence the symbol for Karlstad is a Happy Sun. Later, drive to Stockholm, the capital of Sweden, often called the Venice of the North due to its numerous canals and waterways. The city offers many interesting cafes and restaurants and has become an El Dorado for shoppers. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Quality / Scandic or similar, in Stockholm. (B, L, D)
Stockholm - Guided city tour. Visit the City Hall the famous Vasa Museum. Visit the Fjällgatan viewpoint.Read More
After Scandinavian buffet breakfast, proceed on a full day guided city tour with a local English speaking guide. Visit the impressive City Hall, where every year the Nobel Prize banquet takes place. Next, see the Royal Palace, the Cathedral, the Old Town, Kings Garden and many more interesting sights. After lunch, make a stop at Fjällgatan viewpoint from where you can enjoy a splendid view of the city and the inner harbour. Later, visit the famous Vasa Museum, housing the majestic 17th century royal warship Vasa. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Quality / Scandic or similar, in Stockholm. (B, L, D)
Visit the Drottningholm Palace. Ride the Sky View. Onto Tallink Silja Cruise across the Baltic.Read More
After Scandinavian buffet breakfast, check out and visit the Drottningholm Palace - a former Royal summer residence and today home to the Swedish Royal Family. The palace contains magnificent rooms dating back to the 17th, 18th and 19th centuries, beautiful Baroque Park, Palace Theater, Chinese Pavilion, etc. Later, Ride the Sky View – a new world-class attraction that takes you on a breath-taking journey, along the outside, to the top of the world’s largest spherical building, the Ericsson Globe, a Stockholm landmark. From the top at 130 meters above sea level, you get an unbeatable view of Stockholm. Enjoy lunch. Later, board your luxury cruise across the Baltic, on board the ‘Tallink Silja Line’. Cruise across the Baltic Sea and through the Swedish archipelago to Helsinki. Tonight, enjoy a Scandinavian buffet dinner on board the cruise. Later, you can dance the night away in the nightclub, linger in the various shops as you enjoy the night on this luxury cruise. Overnight on board Tallink Silja Line (A – Class Outside cabins) Cruise Liner. (B, L, SD)
Onto Helsinki – the Finnish Capital. Guided city tour of Helsinki.Read More
After Scandinavian buffet breakfast on board, disembark in Helsinki and proceed on a guided city tour with a local English speaking guide. Enjoy the sights of this beautiful city. Visit the Tempelliauki Church (the church in the rock), the Uspenski Cathedral and the marvelous Sibelius Park. Also, see the Senate square, the Presidential Palace, Finlandia Hall, Opera House and many more interesting sights. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Clarion / Scandic or similar, in Helsinki. (B, L, D)
This morning, after buffet / boxed breakfast, check out and proceed to the airport for your flight back home. Return home with great experiences and wonderful memories of your holiday with Vacations Exotica. (B)
- A complete value for money tour with maximum quality sightseeing
- Stay in convenient & comfortable hotels throughout your holiday
- Daily buffet breakfast at the hotels
- Daily Indian Jain / vegetarian / non-vegetarian / local lunches included
- Daily Indian Jain / vegetarian / non-vegetarian local dinners included
- Guided city tour of Vienna, Budapest, Bratislava, Prague, Copenhagen, Bergen, Oslo, Stockholm and Helsinki
- Visit the Schonnbrunn Palace in Vienna
- Visit Vienna Woods and the beautiful Seegrotte
- Enjoy beautiful evening boat cruise on River Danube
- Visit the Buda Castle, Heroes Square and the Chain Bridge
- Traditional Czech Folklore Show with local dinner
- Visit the Prague Castle
- Visit the famous Tivoli Gardens
- Enjoy a Canal Cruise in Copenhagen
- Visit the Christiansborg Palace
- Ride the funicular to Mt. Floyen in Bergen
- The famous ‘Norway in a Nutshell’ tour - included
- Visit the Viking Ship Museum and the Holmenkollen Ski Jump in Oslo
- Visit the Vigeland Sculpture Park in Oslo
- Free time at the famous Karl Johan Street in Oslo
- Orientation tour of Karlstad
- Visit the famous Vasa Museum in Stockholm
- Visit the City Hall of Nobel Prize Banquet fame in Stockholm
- Visit the Drottningholm Palace – a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Photo stop at Fjällgatan viewpoint in Stockholm
- Ride the Sky View – on top of the Ericsson Globe
- ‘Tallink Silja Line’ – overnight cruise from Stockholm to Helsinki
- Visit the Temppeliaukio Church in Helsinki
- Visit the Uspenski Cathedral in Helsinki
- Visit the marvelous Sibelius Park in Helsinki
- Visit 08 countries in 16 days in a relaxed and at a leisurely pace covering Austria, Hungary, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Finland
- Services of a professional and experienced tour manager travelling with you throughout your holiday
SIGHTSEEING AND EXCURSIONS
- Guided Tour of the city
- Visit Schonnbrunn Palace and Gardens
- Visit Seegrotte and Vienna Woods
- Guided Tour of the city
- Visit the Buda Castle
- Cruise on Danube River
- Guided Tour of the city
- CZECH REPUBLIC
- Guided Tour of the city
- Visit to the Prague Castle
- Traditional Czech Folklore show with local dinner
- Guided Tour of the city
- Visit the Gefion Fountain - the largest monument
- See the Little Mermaid - an icon
- Visit the Christiansborg Palace
- Visit the Carlsberg Brewery
- Visit Tivoli Gardens - Scandinavia's best Amusement Park
- Enjoy a Canal Cruise
- Guided City Tour
- Funicular ride to Mt. Floyen
- Norway in a Nutshell
- Cruise on the Aurlandsfjord and Naeroyfjord
- Ride the Flam Railway
- Visit Myrdal
- Guided city tour
- Visit the Viking Museum
- Visit the Holmenkollen Ski Jump
- Visit the magnificent and unique Vigeland Sculpture Park
- Spend time at Karl Johan Street
- Orientation tour of the city
- Guided city tour
- Visit the impressive City Hall, famous for Nobel Prize banquet
- Visit the Vasa Museum
- Visit the Drottningholm Palace
- View from Fjallgatan View Point
- Ride the Sky View - On top of the Ericsson Globe
- Guided City Tour
- Visit the Tempelliauki Church
- Visit the Uspenski Cathedral
- Visit the marvelous Sibelius Park
- 02 nights’ accommodation at Hotel Austria Trend or similar, in Vienna
- 02 nights’ accommodation at Hotel Hungaria or similar, in Budapest.
- 02 nights’ accommodation at Hotel Duo or similar, in Prague
- 02 nights’ at Hotel Scandic / Ac Bella Sky / Best Western or similar, in Copenhagen
- 01 night at Hotel Zander K / Magic Hotels or similar, in Bergen
- 02 nights’ at Hotel Quality Expo / Radisson Blu or similar, in Oslo
- 02 nights’ at Hotel Quality / Scandic or similar, in Stockholm
- 01 night board Tallink Silja Line Cruise (A – Class outside Cabins)
- 01 night at Hotel Clarion / Scandic or similar, in Helsinki
Note : Due to fairs/events there may be a possibility that some hotels may be far away from the city for some departures.
- Daily Scandinavian breakfast buffet in Scandinavia & American breakfastbuffet in Europe
- Indian Jain / Vegetarian / Non Vegetarian / Local lunches as specified in the itinerary
- Indian Jain / Vegetarian / Non-Vegetarian dinners
- A Scandinavian buffet dinner on board the `Tallink Silja Line` cruise
- All transfers and extensive excursions with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary) by deluxe air conditioned coach
- The `Tallink Silja Line` cruise across the Baltic Sea from Stockholm to Helsinki
AIRFARE, TICKET TAXES, VISAS AND OVERSEAS TRAVEL INSURANCE
- Return economy class group airfare as per the itinerary.
- Multiple Entry Schengen Visa. Costs of the mentioned Visa is included in your Tour Price. (The Schengen visa is valid for travel into Austria, Hungary, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Finland.)
- All local taxes as of 01st October 2018.
OVERSEAS TRAVEL INSURANCE
- It is extremely important to possess an Overseas Travel Insurance policy before you travel on your tour. We have included the cost of overseas travel insurance for the duration of the tour. For any passengers above 60 years of age and those who wish to extend their holiday, additional charges would apply.
- Services of a professional and experienced Tour Manager or a local representative throughout your tour in Europe
- The dates and granting of Visa is at the sole discretion of the concerned consulate. Vacations Exotica is not responsible for granting of visas and is only a facilitator in the visa application process.
- All tours will be operated subject to a minimum of 25 full paying passengers traveling together. In case there are less than 25 full paying passengers, the clients will be given an option of travelling on another departure date.
- On certain departure dates the itinerary may be operated in reverse order. However, all services and inclusions will remain the same.
PRICING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Above mentioned prices are Ex-Mumbai per person on Twin-sharing Basis.
- Tour cost will be paid partly in INR/EUR. Rate of Exchange taken for calculation purposes: 1 EUR = 81.
- Rate of Exchange will be calculated at the rate prevailing on the date of final payment.
- The above prices are valid for travel until 31 March 2019.
- High season supplements / surcharges may be applicable.
- Subject to GOI and RBI regulations. GST not inclusive & will be as applicable above the tour price.
- Govt. of India Goods and Services Tax (GST) as applicable on both INR & EUR Component.
- Cost of deviation - In case you wish to deviate from the group departure dates mentioned in the brochure i.e. either travel before the departure date of your tour or would like to come back on a later date after the tour ends, there will be an additional charge that will be applicable which will be advised to you by our sales team / partner agent. The same subject to availability of seats for the given dates & ticket validity. Kindly also note, the deviation request is to be made at the time of booking or at least 45 days prior to departure date.
- Tour cost is subject to GOI/RBI regulations under Liberalized Remittance Scheme (LRS)
- No Porterage included.
- Tips to drivers, guides, etc of EUR 03 per person/per child per day for the duration of the tour.
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure. (The foreign currency component will be calculated as on date of payment). The tour price is subject to increase without notice if this rate changes substantially prior to the departure of your tour
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, pay TV, mini-bar, telephone calls, etc.
- Meals other than what is mentioned in your Itinerary
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides other than that mentioned in “What Your Tour Price Includes”
BEST OF EAST EUROPE WITH SCANDINAVIA
We had a wonderful and exciting holiday in Europe through Vacations Exotica. The entire staff was co-operative, starting from Bhubaneswar office to airport representative and the tour manager at Europe. All the hotels we stayed in were good. Once again I thank you'll for your cooperation and help in planning a very nice vacation.
- P.C. Mohanty
Prague Old Town
This city is known for having around 13 gates, a huge moat and providing strong defenses.
The Carlsberg brewery was founded back in 1847, come along on a horse carriage ride where our four-legged ambassadors will show you around The Carlsberg District.