Welcome aboard! Today enter the world of Vacations Exotica as you begin your memorable journey to the Land Down Under – Australia. Fly to Brisbane. Onto Gold Coast – the fun capital of Australia. Visit Sea World. Enjoy Helicopter Ride. Jet Boat Ride.Read More
Today, enter the world of Vacations Exotica as you embark on your exciting tour of Australia. Fly into Brisbane. Drive to Gold Coast. Enjoy lunch. After lunch, visit Sea World - Australia’s most spectacular marine theme park. Visit Shark Bay which comprises of three main zones all allowing for unsurpassed viewing and interaction, including a touch pool, a snorkel and dive lagoon and a shark lagoon housing the world’s most feared sharks. Visit Sea World’s famous attraction - the Polar Bear shores. Later, enjoy spectacular views of Gold Coast beaches on a scenic helicopter ride!! Later, experience extreme spins, slides & magical ocean views of the Gold Coast with Australia's most thrilling jet boat ride. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Voco or similar in Gold Coast. (L, D)
Visit ‘Dream World’ – home to Tiger Island, Nick Central and Australian Wildlife Experience with some of the tallest, fastest thrill rides in the world. Enjoy the Fire Truck Ride. This evening you have an option to join us for the Spectacular Outback Show, an evening dinner show filled with Outback music, drama and action!Read More
After an American breakfast, proceed to Dream World by Fire Truck ride. Enjoy the unique tour aboard an authentic Fire Truck. Dream World is one of Gold Coast’s best theme parks. The DreamWorks Experience is only dedicated place in Australia where all your favourite DreamWorks Animation movies come to life. With over 15 rides and attractions plus live shows and character appearances from your favourite DreamWorks heroes, the DreamWorks Experience is a place where kids can run wild in the lands of ‘Madagascar Madness’, ‘Shrek’s Faire Away’ and ‘Kung Fu Panda: Land of Awesomeness’. Also visit the White Tiger Island – home of the white Bengal Tiger. Enjoy the thrilling rides in the park. Enjoy Indian lunch inside the theme park. After a fun-filled day, return to the comforts of your hotel. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner OR you also have an option to see the spectacular Australian Outback show with dinner set in a giant 1000 seat arena with a cast of larger than life characters and amazing animals. Overnight at Hotel Voco or similar in Gold Coast. (B, L, D)
Visit Movie World – the only Australian Movie related theme park where you experience the glitz and glamour of Hollywood. Also experience the Aussie farm life on your visit to the Paradise Country Farm. Enjoy stunning views of the Surfers Paradise from the Sky Point Observation Deck.Read More
After American breakfast at the resort, transfer to visit Warner Brothers ‘Movie World’ - a fun place for all and sure to delight kids of all ages, and adults too. Have the time of your life on the suspended roller coaster ‘Lethal Weapon’, enjoy thrilling stunts at the Police Academy stunt show and meet your favourite ‘Looney Toons’ characters. Enjoy lunch inside the theme park. Today, included is a visit to the Paradise Country Farm, the Gold Coast’s authentic Aussie homestead, which provides an opportunity to experience farm life and outback adventure. Later, visit the SkyPoint Observation Deck, a must see for all Gold Coast visitors offering unrivalled 360 degree views from the coast to the hinterland. Check into the hotel. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Voco or similar in Gold Coast. (B, L, D)
Fly to Cairns – one of the best tropical cities in the world. Get set for a day of fun and excitement as you have an option to visit Kuranda – a picturesque rainforest village. Experience the Skyrail Rainforest cableway – where you will be just metres above the rainforests and soak in the spectacular and uninterrupted views of tropical Cairns.Read More
After an American breakfast, check out and proceed to the airport for your flight to Cairns. On arrival, enjoy an Indian vegetarian lunch. Later proceed to Kuranda – a village in the rainforest. Here, experience the Skyrail - a unique rainforest experience taking you on an unforgettable journey through Australia’s world heritage listed tropical rainforest. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Rydges Esplanade or similar in Cairns. (B, L, D)
Today you have one of the most unforgettable experience to Green Island – a beautiful coral cay on Australia’s Great Barrier Reef.Read More
After an early American breakfast, proceed to board the cruise liner to the Green Island – a Marine National Park with unique rainforests, surrounded by white sandy beaches and magnificent coral reefs. Green Island is a true coral atoll and is one of the most picturesque island resorts on the Queensland coast. There are several activities like snorkelling, diving and swimming in the warm island waters. Enjoy a delicious continental lunch on board the cruise liner. After spending the entire day at the reef, return with lifetime of memories. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Rydges Esplanade or similar in Cairns. (B, LL, D)
Fly to Sydney. Enjoy the spectacular Showboat Dinner Cruise along the famous Sydney harbour.Read More
After an American breakfast, check out & proceed to the airport for your flight to Sydney. On arrival transfer to the hotel & check in. Tonight, get set for the time of your life on board the Showboat Dinner Cruise. Enjoy a three – course Indian dinner, followed by a spectacular cabaret show, with a cavalcade of glamorous Australian and International artistes. Overnight at Vibe Hotel Rushcutters Bay or similar in Sydney. (B, L, D)
Guided city tour of Sydney. Enjoy a tour of the world famous Sydney Opera House. Also visit the famous Sydney Tower and 4D experience. Visit the Madame Tussauds Wax Museum. Visit the Sydney Aquarium and the Sydney Wildlife World.Read More
After an American breakfast, proceed on a guided city tour of Sydney. Enjoy a guided tour of one the worlds’ most spectacular landmarks – the Sydney Opera House. Visit the Sydney Tower, the tallest tower in the southern hemisphere - here visit the observation deck for spectacular 360 degree view of Sydney. Uncover a new dimension to Sydney with the brand new 4D Cinema Experience. See what makes Sydney the city it is through a whole new perspective with spectacular footage transporting you across Sydney Harbour, its famous coastline, iconic landmarks and events that are integral to the city. The engaging film experience is taken to the fourth dimension with evocative in-theatre effects including wind, bubbles and fire - a perfect way to get to know the inspiring city of Sydney. After an Indian lunch, visit the world famous Madame Tussauds Wax Museum. Get up close and personal with over 75 of the world’s most iconic celebrities. Walk along the red carpet and revel in the unique atmosphere of glamour, fame and history at Madame Tussauds Sydney and go on an interactive star-studded journey through the world of music, sport, culture, film and much, much more! Later, visit the Sydney aquarium where you can come face to face with over 12,000 all-Australian aquatic animals, including, fearsome sharks, rays and crocodiles. See the adorable penguins and secretive platypus; find Nemo in his colourful coral home and ride the new glass bottom boat floating over hundreds of tropical fish and sharks in Australia’s largest Great Barrier Reef display! Next, discover an authentic Australian wildlife experience in the heart of Sydney’s Darling Harbour at the Sydney Wildlife World, featuring the largest variety of all-Australian animals under one roof. Get up close to iconic kangaroos, cuddly koalas, colourful butterflies and vivid birds in the remarkable walk-through habitats! Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Vibe Hotel Rushcutters Bay or similar in Sydney. (B, L, D)
Today after an American breakfast, proceed to the airport for your flight back home. Return home with great experiences and wonderful memories of your holiday with ‘Vacations Exotica’. (B)
- A complete all-inclusive value for money tour with maximum quality sightseeing and minimum travelling time
- Stay in conveniently located hotels
- Enjoy daily American buffet breakfast in your hotel
- Enjoy Indian/ local/ Jain/ vegetarian lunches
- Enjoy daily Indian Jain/ vegetarian/ non-vegetarian dinners
- Spend 03 nights’ in Gold Coast – Australia’s fun capital
- Visit Movie World & See Aussie farm life at its best at the Paradise Country farm
- Chance to Visit the SkyPoint Observation deck for stunning views of Gold Coast
- Full day of fun at Dream world
- Enjoy the Fire Truck Tour
- Chance to see the spectacular Australian Outback show
- Stay 02 nights’ in Cairns – one of the best tropical cities in the world
- Chance to Visit Kuranda – a village in the rainforest and also experience the ‘Skyrail’
- An unforgettable excursion to Green Island – a beautiful coral ray on Australia’s Great Barrier Reef
- Visit Sea World
- Enjoy Helicopter ride at Sea World
- Enjoy the spectacular showboat dinner cruise along the famous Sydney harbour
- Enjoy a guided city tour of Sydney
- Enjoy guided tour of the famous Sydney Opera House
- Visit the famous Sydney Tower – the tallest tower in the Southern Hemisphere and also enjoy the 4D Experience show here
- Entrance to the Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, Sydney Wildlife World & Sydney Aquarium
- Visit 03 cities in 08 days in a relaxed and leisurely manner
- Services of a professional and experienced Tour Manager travelling with you throughout your holiday in Australia
SIGHTSEEING AND EXCURSIONS
- Gold Coast
- Visit Sea World with Helicopter Ride
- Visit Movie World with Paradise Country Farm
- Entrance to SkyPoint observation deck
- Visit Dream world
- Fire Truck Tour
- Visit Kuranda Rainforest by one way Cable Car
- Visit Green Island – a beautiful coral cay on Australia’s Great Barrier Reef
- Guided city tour
- Guided tour of the world famous Opera House from inside
- Showboat dinner cruise
- Go up to the Sydney Tower to the observatory deck
- Gold Coast
- 03 nights’ accommodation at Hotel Voco or similar in Gold Coast
- 02 nights’ accommodation at Hotel Rydges Esplanade or similar in Cairns
- 02 nights’ accommodation at Vibe Hotel Rushcutters Bay or similar in Sydney
- Daily American buffet breakfast in the hotel
- Indian/ Local vegetarian lunches as specified in the itinerary
- Daily Indian Jain/ vegetarian/ non-vegetarian dinners
AIRFARE, TICKET TAXES AND OVERSEAS TRAVEL INSURANCE
- Return economy class group airfare as per the itinerary
- Cost of Internal Flights (Gold Coast – Cairns & Cairns – Sydney)
- Cost of ticket taxes
- Cost of overseas travel insurance for the duration of the tour (upto 70 years of age)
- Cost of Single entry Australian visa. Cost of Single Entry Australia visa is included in your tour cost.
- All local taxes as of 1st February 2019
- Single entry Australian Visa(included in the tour cost)
- All transfers will be conducted by a deluxe air-conditioned coach
OVERSEAS TRAVEL INSURANCE
- It is extremely important to possess an overseas travel insurance policy before you travel on your tour. Keeping your convenience in mind, we have included the cost of overseas travel insurance for the duration of the tour. However for any passengers above the age of 70, and those who extend their holiday, additional charges would apply
- Services of a professional and experienced tour manager or a local representative throughout your tour. (Subject to minimum 25 full paying passengers)
- The dates and granting of Visa is at the sole discretion of the concerned consulate. Vacations Exotica is not responsible for granting of visas and is only a facilitator in the visa application process.
- All tours will be operated subject to a minimum of 25 full paying passengers traveling together. In case there are less than 25 full paying
- passengers, the clients will be given an option of travelling on another departure date.
- On certain departure dates the itinerary may be operated in reverse order. However, all services and inclusions will remain the same.
- Passengers will have to travel to/ from the hub city at their own expense.
- The cost of air fare included in the above tour cost is based on the fare structure existing as on 01st February 2019. Any further increase in the air fare due to an increase in the fuel price, change in Government regulations, taxes, etc., charged by the airline will have to borne by the passengers. Vacations Exotica will not be held responsible for the same.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms/ coach during your stay, shall be payable by the passengers. Vacations Exotica will not be liable for the same.
- The Company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity which may occur in carrying out of the tour arrangement.
- Management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses due to delay or changes in train, plane, bus, ship or other services, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passengers.
- We reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursion advertised or substitute a hotel of similar class if deemed advisable or necessary.
- For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary, however all the other services will remain the same.
PRICING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Above mentioned prices are Ex-Mumbai per person on Twin-sharing Basis.
- Tour cost will be paid partly in INR/AUD. Rate of Exchange taken for calculation purposes: 1 AUD = 49.
- Rate of Exchange will be calculated at the rate prevailing on the date of final payment.
- The above prices are valid for travel until 31 March 2019.
- High season supplements / surcharges may be applicable.
- Subject to GOI and RBI regulations. GST not inclusive & will be as applicable above the tour price.
- Govt. of India Goods and Services Tax (GST) as applicable on both INR & EUR Component.
- Cost of deviation - In case you wish to deviate from the group departure dates mentioned in the brochure i.e. either travel before the departure date of your tour or would like to come back on a later date after the tour ends, there will be an additional charge that will be applicable which will be advised to you by our sales team / partner agent. The same subject to availability of seats for the given dates & ticket validity. Kindly also note, the deviation request is to be made at the time of booking or at least 45 days prior to departure date.
- Tour cost is subject to GOI/RBI regulations under Liberalized Remittance Scheme (LRS)
- Tips to drivers, guides, etc of AUD 03 per person/per child per day for the duration of the tour.
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure. (The foreign currency component will be calculated as on date of payment). The tour price is subject to increase without notice if this rate changes substantially prior to the departure of your tour
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, pay TV, mini-bar, telephone calls, etc.
- Meals other than what is mentioned in your Itinerary
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides other than that mentioned in “What Your Tour Price Includes”
NOTE: Offered discounts cannot be clubbed or used with any other ongoing discounts, vouchers, offers and promotions.
Thanks for the excellent arrangements made by Vacations Exotica for our tour to Australia (Cairns & Sydney). The entire program went on as per plan and we did not face any problem in pick up, accommodation, site seeing, food etc.
- Mr. Ravikrishnan.
Our Australian Splendors tour was great and we enjoyed it thoroughly.
Everything was well organised in all places and we didn't have any problem as such.
The hotels in Melbourne, Cairns and Gold coast were really good.
A special thanks to our Tour Manager for making our tour more enjoyable and exiting. She made us feel comfortable at every point and also made sure we got good and hot food during each of our meals. Her extensive knowledge about the places helped us a lot to plan things for ourselves during the free time we had. She was extremely friendly and sweet, with her around there was no chance of anything going wrong or bad.
Everything said and done, we had a wonderful holiday. Thank you to you and your team for all the arrangements.
- Kavya Prasam
Kuranda located near Cairns is a mountain village. Its scenic beauty has been attracting tourists from all over the world. One of the most famous attractions here is the Kuranda Scenic Rainforest cableway.
Sydney Tower is Sydney's tallest structure and the second tallest observation tower in the Southern Hemisphere