06 DAYS | 04 CITIES
Arrival at Port BlairRead More
Arrival at Port Blair in the morning/afternoon by flight and transfer to hotel. After lunch visit the famous Corbyn’s Cove Beach, Cellular Jail and then proceed to attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail - where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive. Overnight at Port Blair.
Port Blair – Havelock (54 Km/approx. 2 hours)Read More
Departure by Private/Govt ferry from Port Blair – Havelock. The ferry takes 1.5-2.5 Hrs. to reach Havelock. Guest have to collect luggage and walk to the exit gate where our person will be waiting outside the jetty gate with the guest name on the placard. Proceed to selected hotel and in the evening at around 1500- 1530 hrs. Proceed to Beach No 7* (Radhanagar Beach) rated as the ‘Best Beach in Asia’ by Time Magazine and unwind. Overnight at Havelock.
Havelock (Elephant Beach / Light House)Read More
Embark on the most memorable snorkeling trip (Snorkeling on direct payment basis), just 25 min by Boat this beach offers snorkelers calm blue shallow waters and is the perfect spot for beginner snorkelers. The boat goes right up to the beach and it’s so easy to slip on your gear and just start snorkeling. It’s also a great place to just spend the day lying on the beach and relaxing. The beach is very scenic with fallen trees and white sand giving the photographer some interesting shots. The reef here starts very close to shore at a depth of about 1 metre. The large reef is mostly made up of hard coral and has plenty of marine life. After that visit Kalapathar beach and relax.
Havelock – Port BlairRead More
Check out from Hotel and then be dropped to Something Different – The Only Beach Side Cafe at Havelock where you can unwind or relax on the beach and then have lunch on direct payment (Restaurant serves: Indian/ Chinese/ Continental/ Pizzas). Return from Something Different to Jetty to board return Private ferry from Havelock Island to Port Blair. Evening is at Leisure.
Port Blair – North Bay and Ross IslandRead More
Today after breakfast, enjoy a full-day excursion to North Bay Island (Coral Island) - to see coral reefs, exotic varieties of beautiful ornamental fishes and other marine life. (All activities are at an extra cost). Then, visit Ross Island - from where the Britishers' governed the entire A&N islands, prior to India’s Independence. This island is an ideal destination for nature walk amidst sylvan surroundings with deer’s, peacock, exotic birds, etc. Evening at Leisure. Overnight at Port Blair.
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Port Blair airport for return flight back home.
- Light & Sound show in Port Blair
- Radha Nagar and Elephant beaches, Havelock
- Session of Snorkeling
- Scuba Diving (Optional)
- Excursion to Neil Island & North Bay
- Airport assistance and sightseeing tours by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Start and End in Port Blair
- Ross Island & North Bay is closed on Wednesday.
- Ferry for Ross Island leaves at fixed timings and request you to ensure at WSC at the given time.
- Glass bottom boat ride, snorkelling, water sports are at an extra cost at North Bay.
- Diving and Sea Walk can be done at an extra cost at North Bay.
- All the tours are Subject to weather condition.
- May, June, July, August and Sept guest can expect rain during their stay.
- Itinerary may be changed according to weather. The Monsoons in Andaman’s are truly magical.
- Note: Please carry change of clothes, towel, cap, sunglasses, Sunscreen and wear comfort clothing for this trip.
- We provide AC Cars in Port Blair/ Havelock/ Neil Island (We provide AC Xylos at Port Blair and Havelock)
- Package cost will not be valid during public holidays, festivals, exhibitions and long-weekends
- A surcharge will be levied and will be advised at the time of booking.
- Please note all hotels have a morning check in and checkout time.
- Early check in and late checkout would be subject to room availability.
WHAT DOES YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- 5-night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above hotels or equivalent.
- Assistance at the airport.
- Meal plan as mentioned above.
- Transfers and Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle.
- Two Island Cruise Package (Ross Island & North Bay) (Boat Charges)
- One session of Snorkelling in Havelock (Subject to weather condition)
- Light & Sound Show at the Cellular Jail.
- Ferry tickets from Port Blair to Havelock (round trip)
- Driver allowance, airport assistance, toll, interstate taxes, Govt. Service Tax.
- Supplement cost may apply when booking for long weekends / holiday period
- Air tickets and airport taxes
- Guide charges
- Scuba diving, Sea walking and other Water sports activities
- Glass Bottom Boat ride per person cost is INR.525
- Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments
Andaman and Nicobar
Andaman and Nicobar are home to 3 most spectacular species of marine turtles: Green Turtle, Hawksbill and Leatherback. The beach climate is most suited for their nesting.
This picturesque Island with beautiful sandy beaches and the lush green forest is also rated as the seventh most beautiful island in the world. It’s known for its dive sites and beaches, like Elephant Beach, with its coral reefs.