04 DAYS | 03 CITIES
Arrival in AurangabadRead More
Meet our representative upon arrival in Aurangabad and check-in at the hotel and spend the evening at your leisure. Overnight stay in Aurangabad Hotel.
Visit Ajanta Caves (95 kms / approx. 2.5 hours)Read More
After breakfast, enjoy your visit to Ajanta caves - UNESCO World Heritage Site, exemplifying finest Indian Art, particularly Buddhist painting from Jataka tales. Most of the paintings in Ajanta are right from 2nd century BC-AD and some of them about the fifth century AD. Return to hotel for overnight stay.
Visit to Ellora Caves (30 kms / approx. 1 hours)Read More
After breakfast, proceed on a half-day sightseeing tour of Aurangabad. The city of Aurangabad is known for its medieval monuments and cultural heritage. Visit Bibi-ka-Makbara, the mausoleum of Aurangzeb's queen… this mausoleum is also called ‘Mini Taj Mahal' owing to it being a smaller replica of the Taj. Also explore the Panchakki, an interesting water-powered flourmill built in the 17th century, considered an engineering masterpiece in its day. Thereafter, head to the Daulatabad Fort, 13 kms from Aurangabad. This fort, which was once known as Devagiri, is a magnificent 12th century fortress standing atop a hill, and is one of the few invincible forts in Maharashtra. In the afternoon, visit the Ellora Caves. They were carved out of the vertical face of the Charanandri hills between the 6th and 10th centuries. There are 34 caves in all: 12 Buddhist caves, 17 Hindu caves and 5 Jain caves. The Kailash Temple in cave 16 is a stupendous piece of architecture, with interesting spatial effects and varied sculpture. Its construction was a feat of human genius – it entailed the removal of 250,000 tons of rock, and took 100 years to complete. The Ellora Caves were designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1983. Later return to hotel for overnight stay
After breakfast you will be transferred to Aurangabad airport/railway station for your onward journey back home.
- Visit World heritage Sites – Ajanta and Ellora caves
- Airport transfers and sightseeing tours by private vehicle
- Start and End in Aurangabad
- Monuments closed on:
- Ajanta is closed on Monday & Ellora is closed on Tuesday
- Hotel Check in 1400hrs and check out 1200hrs
- Medium vehicle will be provided for 1-3 travellers and Innova will be provided for 4-5 travellers
- Package cost will not be valid during public holidays, festivals, exhibitions and long-weekends
- A surcharge will be levied and will be advised at the time of booking
WHAT DOES YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- 3-nights’ accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above hotels or equivalent.
- Assistance at the airport.
- Transfers and Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle.
- Meal plan as mentioned in itinerary.
- Drivers allowances, toll, interstate taxes, Govt. Service Tax.
- Supplement cost may apply when booking for long weekends / holiday period.
- Air tickets and airport taxes.
- Guide service as per the itinerary.
- Entrance fee at Monuments as per the itinerary.
- Special activities as per the itinerary.
- Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments.