10 DAYS | 8 CITIES
Today begin your memorable journey through the United States of America. Fly to Los Angeles – the city of entertainment.Read More
Today, enter the world of Vacations Exotica as you begin your beautiful journey of the United States of America. On arrival at the city of entertainment - Los Angeles, you will be met by your experienced and professional Tour Manager in the arrival area, located outside the customs hall. Transfer to the hotel and check – in. Evening free to explore on own.Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Best Western Covina/ Holiday Inn Covina or similar in Los Angeles. (D)
City Tour of Los Angeles. Onto Las Vegas. Las Vegas by Night Tour.Read More
After continental breakfast, check-out and enjoy an orientation tour of the city. See the main street in Hollywood – ‘Hollywood Boulevard’. Also see the Dolby Theatre which hosts the Oscars, the Hollywood Walk of Fame and see the famous handprints and footprints of stars outside the beautiful Mann’s Chinese Theatre. Drive along the famous Sunset Strip and Beverly Hills. Enjoy lunch. Later, drive to Las Vegas. On arrival, check-in. In the evening, proceed on a Night Tour of this vibrant city. See the Fremont Street experience – a $17-million phenomena and the spectacular Musical Fountains Show at the Bellagio. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Circus Circus/ Westgate or similar in Las Vegas. (B, L, D)
Chance to visit the Grand Canyon.Read More
After continental breakfast, the rest of the day is free to relax or you can opt to visit the Grand Canyon – one of the natural wonders of the world. Enjoy the city on your own, take a stroll down the Strip & see the glamour of this city. Explore the themed Hotels like the Venetian, Luxor, Wynn and many more. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Circus Circus/ Westgate or similar in Las Vegas. (B, D)
Spectacular California. Onto Fresno – the heart of California.Read More
After continental breakfast, check-out and drive towards Fresno, located in the San Joaquin Valley and is considered the best place due to its unmatched diversity and recreational opportunities. En-route, enjoy lunch. Upon arrival, enjoy an orientation tour of the city. Later, check-in. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Laquinta Inn Fresno/ Ramada Fresno or similar in Fresno. (B, L, D)
Drive to San Francisco. Guided city tour of San Francisco.Read More
After continental breakfast, check-out and experience the true beauty and diversity of California. Drive to San Francisco – the Golden Gate city. Upon arrival, proceed for guided city tour. The tour includes sights such as Golden Gate Bridge, Chinatown, Fisherman's Wharf and City Hall. We also see the Lombard Street – the crookedest street in the world. Check-in. Later you have time at leisure for some great shopping opportunities or to explore the city on your own. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Laquinta Inn Hayward/ Comfort Inn or similar in San Francisco. (B, D)
Fly to Buffalo. Enjoy the beauty of the famous Niagara Falls.Read More
After Continental breakfast, check-out and transfer to the airport for your flight to Buffalo. Upon arrival at Buffalo, drive to Niagara and check-in. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Quality Inn Niagara Falls/ Salvatore or similar in Niagara. (B, D)
Experience the awesome ‘Maid of the Mist’. Onto Harrisburg. Visit Hershey’s Chocolate World.Read More
After continental breakfast, check-out and experience the thrilling ‘Maid of the Mist’ boat ride for an unbelievable view of all the three falls: The Horseshoe, American, and Bridal Veil. Feel the mist as this boat takes you to the base of The Horseshoe Falls – the largest of the three falls. (Due to weather conditions, this ride operates from the last week of May). Enjoy an Indian lunch. Later, drive to Harrisburg. Get ready for a fun-filled day of Hershey’s happiness! Visit the town of Hershey – the sweetest place on earth. Indulge yourself in this sweet experience as you go on a chocolate-making tour. Later, check-in. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Ramada Harrisburg/ Comfort Inn or similar in Harrisburg. (B, L, D)
Onto the Capital - Washington D. C. Guided city tour of Washington. Visit the famous Smithsonian Air and Space Museum.Read More
After continental breakfast, check-out and drive towards Washington D.C. On arrival, visit the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum - one of the most interesting and visited museums in the world. Enjoy lunch. Later, enjoy a comprehensive guided city tour and see all the major sights of the city. Later, check-in. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Wingate Dulles/ Comfort Inn Dules or similar in Washington D. C. (B, L, D)
Onto New York. Guided city tour of New York. Boat ride to the Statue of Liberty.Read More
After continental breakfast, check-out and drive to New York. On arrival, enjoy a guided city tour. After the city tour, proceed on a boat cruise to the Statue of Liberty Island. Here admire the symbol of American freedom – The Statue of Liberty. Later, in the evening, enjoy an Indian dinner. Check-in. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Fairfiled Inn Manhattan/ Comfort Inn Manhattan or similar in New York. (B, D)
After breakfast at the hotel check-out & transfer to the airport to board your flight back home. Return home with wonderful memories of your tour, which you will treasure for a lifetime. (B)
- A comprehensive tour of America
- Stay at conveniently-located hotels
- Daily continental breakfast at the hotels
- Enjoy dinners at Indian restaurants – a choice of Jain, vegetarian and non-vegetarian meals
- Visit 08 Cities in 10 Days
- Stay 01 night in the City of Angels – Los Angeles
- Orientation tour of Los Angeles
- Stay 02 nights’ at the gambling capital of the world – Las Vegas
- Enjoy Las Vegas Tour by night
- Stay 01 night in – Fresno
- Orientation tour of Fresno
- Stay 01 night in the Bay City - San Francisco
- Guided city tour of San Francisco
- Stay 01 night in Niagara Falls
- A thrilling boat ride aboard the ‘Maid of the Mist’
- Stay 01 night in Harrisburg
- Visit the Hershey’s Chocolate World
- Stay 01 night in Washington D.C.
- Guided city tour of Washington D.C. – The capital of USA
- Visit the famous Smithsonian Air & Space Museum
- Stay 01 night in New York
- Guided tour of New York and visit the Statue of Liberty Island
- Services of a professional and experienced Tour Manager traveling with you throughout your holiday in USA
SIGHTSEEING AND EXCURSIONS
- Los Angeles
- City tour of Los Angeles
- Las Vegas
- Las Vegas by night
- Fremont Street Experience
- Musical fountains at the Bellagio
- Orientation City tour
- San Francisco
- Guided city tour
- Niagara Falls
- Ride on the famous ‘Maid of the Mist’
- Visit the Hershey’s Chocolate World
- Washington D.C.
- Visit the Smithsonian Air & Space Museum
- Guided city tour
- New York
- Guided city tour of New York
- A boat ride to the Statue of Liberty Island
- 01 night at Hotel Best Western Covina/ Holiday Inn Covina or similar in Los Angeles
- 02 nights’ at Hotel Circus Circus/ Westgate or similar in Las Vegas
- 01 night at Hotel Laquinta Inn Fresno/ Ramada Fresno or similar in Fresno
- 01 night at Hotel Laquinta Inn Hayward/ Comfort Inn or similar in San Francisco
- 01 night at Hotel Quality Inn Niagara Falls/ Salvatore or similar in Niagara
- 01 night at Hotel Ramada Harrisburg/ Comfort Inn or similar in Harrisburg
- 01 night at Hotel Wingate Dulles/ Comfort Inn Dulles or similar in Washington D.C.
- 01 night at Hotel Fairfiled Inn Manhattan/ Comfort Inn Manhattan or similar in New York
- Daily continental breakfast at the hotel
- Local/ Indian Jain/ Vegetarian/ Non-vegetarian lunches as specified in the itinerary
- Daily Indian Jain/ Vegetarian/ Non-Vegetarian dinners as specified in the itinerary
- All transfers and extensive sightseeing with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary) by a deluxe air-conditioned coach.
AIRFARE, TICKET TAXES, VISAS AND OVERSEAS TRAVEL INSURANCE
- Return economy class airfare
- Cost of all internal flight tickets (San Francisco to Buffalo)
- Taxes as on 01st October 2018
- Cost of overseas Travel Insurance for the duration of the tour
- Multiple-entry USA Visa. Cost of USA Visa is included in your tour price
- Services of a professional and experienced Tour Manager or local representative throughout your tour in the USA.
OVERSEAS TRAVEL INSURANCE
- It is extremely important to possess an overseas travel insurance policy before you travel on your tour. Keeping your convenience in mind, we have included the cost of overseas travel insurance for the duration of the tour. However for any passengers above the age of 70, and those who extend their holiday, additional charges would apply
- The dates and granting of Visa is at the sole discretion of the concerned consulate. Vacations Exotica is not responsible for granting of visas and is only a facilitator in the visa application process.
- All tours will be operated subject to a minimum of 30 full paying passengers traveling together. In case there are less than 30 full paying passengers the clients will be given an option of travelling on another departure date.
- Cost of deviation - In case you wish to deviate from the tour i.e. either travel before the departure date of your tour or would like to come back on a later date after the tour ends, there will be an additional charge will be applicable which will be advised to you by our sales team / partner agent. The same is subject to availability of seats for the given dates & ticket validity. Kindly also note, the deviation request has to be made at the time of booking.
- Any additional charges for Air Tickets and Cruise, if the booking is made less than 45 days before departure.
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure. The tour price is subject to increase without notice if this rate changes substantially prior to the departure of your tour.
- Any additional taxes/ surcharges levied by the airlines/ Cruise Company
- Any baggage handling fee levied by the airlines in the USA
- Porterage and all expenses of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, mini-bar, telephone calls, pay television etc.
- Tips to drivers, guides, etc. of USD 03 per person per day for the duration of the tour.