10 DAYS | 08 CITIES
Today begin your memorable journey through the United States of America. Fly to Los Angeles – the city of entertainment.Read More
Arrive into Los Angeles - the city of entertainment. You will be met by your experienced and professional Tour Manager in the arrival area. Transfer to the hotel and check – in. The evening is free to explore the city on own. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Best Western Covina/ Holiday Inn Covina or similar in Los Angeles. (D)
City Tour of Los Angeles. Onto Las Vegas. Las Vegas by Night Tour.Read More
After breakfast, check-out and enjoy an orientation tour of the city. See the main street in Hollywood – ‘Hollywood Boulevard’. Also see the Dolby Theatre which hosts the Oscars, the Hollywood Walk of Fame and see the famous handprints and footprints of stars outside the beautiful Mann’s Chinese Theatre. Drive along the famous Sunset Strip and Beverly Hills. Enjoy lunch. Later, drive to Las Vegas and check-in to the hotel. In the evening, proceed on a Night Tour. See the Fremont Street experience and the spectacular Musical Fountains Show at the Bellagio. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Circus Circus/ Westgate or similar in Las Vegas. (B, L, D)
Chance to visit the Grand Canyon.Read More
After breakfast, the day is free to relax OR you can opt to visit the Grand Canyon – one of the natural wonders of the world. Enjoy the city on your own, take a stroll down the Strip & see the glamour of this city. Explore the themed Hotels like the Venetian, Luxor, Wynn and many more on your own. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Circus Circus/ Westgate or similar in Las Vegas. (B, D)
Spectacular California. Onto Fresno – the heart of California.Read More
After breakfast, check-out and drive towards Fresno, located in the San Joaquin Valley. En-route, enjoy lunch. Upon arrival, enjoy an orientation tour of the city. Later, check-in to the hotel. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel La Quinta Inn Fresno/ Ramada Fresno or similar in Fresno. (B, L, D)
Drive to San Francisco. Guided city tour of San Francisco.Read More
After breakfast, check-out and drive to San Francisco – the Golden Gate city. Upon arrival, proceed for guided city tour. See the famous sights such as Golden Gate Bridge, Chinatown, Fisherman's Wharf and City Hall. We also see the Lombard Street – the crookedest street in the world. Drive to the hotel and check-in. Later, you have time at leisure for some shopping opportunities or to explore the city on your own. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel La Quinta Inn Hayward/ Comfort Inn or similar in San Francisco. (B, D)
Fly to Buffalo. Enjoy the beauty of the famous Niagara Falls.Read More
After breakfast, check-out and transfer to the airport for your flight to Buffalo. Upon arrival at Buffalo, drive to Niagara and check-in to the hotel. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Days Inn by Wyndham or similar in Niagara. (B, D)
Experience the awesome ‘Maid of the Mist’. Onto Harrisburg. Visit Hershey’s Chocolate World.Read More
After breakfast, check-out and experience the thrilling ‘Maid of the Mist’ boat ride for an unbelievable view of all the three falls: The Horseshoe, American, and Bridal Veil. Feel the mist as this boat takes you to the base of The Horseshoe Falls – the largest of the three falls. (Due to weather conditions, this ride operates from the last week of May). Enjoy an Indian lunch. Later, drive to Harrisburg. Visit the Hershey’s Chocolate World. Later, check-in to the hotel. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Ramada Harrisburg or similar in Harrisburg. (B, L, D)
Onto the Capital - Washington D. C. Guided city tour of Washington. Visit the famous Smithsonian Air and Space Museum.Read More
After breakfast, check-out and drive towards Washington D.C. On arrival, visit the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum - one of the most interesting and visited museums in the world. Enjoy lunch. Later, enjoy a comprehensive guided city tour and see all the major sights of the city. Later, check-in to the hotel. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Wingate Dulles/ Comfort Inn Dulles or similar in Washington D. C. (B, L, D)
Onto New York. Guided city tour of New York. Boat ride to the Statue of Liberty.Read More
After breakfast, check-out and drive to New York. On arrival, enjoy a guided city tour. After the city tour, proceed on a boat cruise to the Statue of Liberty Island. Admire the symbol of American freedom – The Statue of Liberty. Later, in the evening, enjoy an Indian dinner and check-in to the hotel. Overnight at Hotel Fairfiled Inn Manhattan/ Holiday Inn Manhattan or similar in New York. (B, D)
After breakfast/boxed breakfast, check-out and proceed to the airport for you flight back home. Return home with wonderful memories of your holiday with Vacations Exotica. (B)
- A comprehensive tour of America
- Stay at conveniently-located hotels
- Daily breakfast at the hotels
- Enjoy dinners at Indian restaurants – a choice of Jain, vegetarian and non-vegetarian meals
- Stay 01 night in the City of Angels – Los Angeles
- Orientation tour of Los Angeles
- Stay 02 nights’ at the gambling capital of the world – Las Vegas
- Enjoy Las Vegas Tour by night
- Stay 01 night in – Fresno
- Orientation tour of Fresno
- Stay 01 night in the Bay City - San Francisco
- Guided city tour of San Francisco
- Stay 01 night in Niagara Falls
- A thrilling boat ride aboard the ‘Maid of the Mist’
- Stay 01 night in Harrisburg
- Visit the Hershey’s Chocolate World
- Stay 01 night in Washington D.C.
- Guided city tour of Washington D.C. – The capital of USA
- Visit the famous Smithsonian Air & Space Museum
- Stay 01 night in New York
- Guided tour of New York and visit the Statue of Liberty Island
- Visit 08 cities in 10 days
- Services of a professional and experienced Tour Manager traveling with you throughout your holiday in USA
SIGHTSEEING AND EXCURSIONS
- City tour of Los Angeles
- Las Vegas by night
- Fremont Street Experience
- Musical fountains at the Bellagio
- Orientation City tour
- Guided city tour
- Ride on the famous ‘Maid of the Mist’
- Visit the Hershey’s Chocolate World
- Visit the Smithsonian Air & Space Museum
- Guided city tour
- Guided city tour of New York
- A boat ride to the Statue of Liberty Island
- 01 night at Hotel Best Western Covina/ Holiday Inn Covina or similar in Los Angeles
- 02 nights’ at Hotel Circus Circus/ Westgate or similar in Las Vegas
- 01 night at Hotel La Quinta Inn Fresno/ Ramada Fresno or similar in Fresno
- 01 night at Hotel La Quinta Inn Hayward/ Comfort Inn or similar in San Francisco
- 01 night at Hotel Days Inn by Wyndham or similar in Niagara
- 01 night at Hotel Ramada Harrisburg or similar in Harrisburg
- 01 night at Hotel Wingate Dulles/ Comfort Inn Dulles or similar in Washington D.C.
- 01 night at Hotel Fairfiled Inn Manhattan/ Holiday Inn Manhattan or similar in New York
- Daily breakfast
- Local/ Indian Jain/ Vegetarian/ Non-vegetarian lunches as specified in the itinerary
- Daily Indian Jain/ Vegetarian/ Non-Vegetarian dinners as specified in the itinerary
TRANSFERS, AIRFARE, TICKET TAXES AND VISAS
- All transfers and extensive sightseeing with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary) by a deluxe air-conditioned coach.
- Return economy class airfare
- Cost of all internal flight tickets (San Francisco to Buffalo) including baggage charges for first bag per person.
- Multiple-entry USA Visa. Cost of USA Visa is included in your tour price.
- Taxes as on 01st October 2019.
Note: In case of any increase in the same will be borne by the client.
- Services of a professional and experienced Tour Manager or local representative throughout your tour in the USA.
OVERSEAS TRAVEL INSURANCE
- It is extremely important to possess an overseas travel insurance policy before you travel on your tour. Keeping your convenience in mind, we have included the cost of overseas travel insurance for the duration of the tour. However for any passengers above the age of 70, and those who extend their holiday, additional charges would apply.
- The dates and granting of Visa is at the sole discretion of the concerned consulate. Vacations Exotica is not responsible for granting of visas and is only a facilitator in the visa application process.
- All tours will be operated subject to a minimum of 30 full paying passengers traveling together. In case there are less than 30 full paying passengers, the clients will be given an option of travelling on another departure date.
- Passengers will have to travel to/from the hub city at their own expense.
- The cost of air fare included in the above tour cost is based on the fare structure existing as on 01st October 2019. Any further increase in the air fare due to an increase in the fuel price, change in Government regulations, taxes, etc., charged by the airline will have to borne by the passengers. Vacations Exotica will not be held responsible for the same.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms/ coach during your stay, shall be payable by the passengers. Vacations Exotica will not be liable for the same.
- The Company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity which may occur in carrying out of the tour arrangement.
- Management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses due to delay or changes in train, plane, bus, ship or other services, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passengers.
- We reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursion advertised or substitute a hotel of similar class if deemed advisable or necessary.
- For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary, however all the other services will remain the same.
PRICING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Above mentioned prices are Ex-Mumbai per person on Twin-sharing Basis.
- Tour cost will be paid partly in INR/USD. Rate of Exchange taken for calculation purposes: 1 USD = 71 INR.
- Rate of Exchange will be calculated at the rate prevailing on the date of final payment.
- Subject to GOI and RBI regulations. GST not inclusive & will be as applicable above the tour price.
- Govt. of India Goods and Services Tax (GST) of as applicable both INR & USD Component.
- Cost of deviation - In case you wish to deviate from the tour i.e. either travel before the departure date of your tour or would like to come back on a later date after the tour ends, there will be an additional charge will be applicable which will be advised to you by our sales team/partner agent. The same is subject to availability of seats for the given dates and ticket validity. Kindly also note, the deviation request has to be made at the time of booking.
- Any additional charges for Air Tickets and Cruise, if the booking is made less than 45 days before departure.
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure. The tour price is subject to increase without notice if this rate changes substantially prior to the departure of your tour.
- Any additional taxes/surcharges levied by the Airlines/Cruise Company.
- Any additional baggage handling fee levied by the airlines in the USA.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, mini-bar, telephone calls, pay television etc.
- Meals other than what is mentioned in your Itinerary.
- Tips to drivers, guides, etc. of USD 03 per person per day for the duration of the tour.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides other than that mentioned in “What Your Tour Price Includes”.