Board your luxurious Norwegian Pearl Cruise to Alaska.Read More
After an America breakfast at the hotel, take a drive to Seattle on SIC basis to board your cruise to spectacular Alaska. Enjoy lunch on board the cruise and later set out to enjoy the ambience on this magnificent ship. Enjoy an Indian/International dinner. Spend the night on board the cruise. (B, L, D)
At SeaRead More
After an American breakfast you have the day at leisure to enjoy the activities and entertainment on board the cruise and indulge in a variety of activities for the entire family. You may also try your luck at the casino and enjoy views from the solarium. Tonight, enjoy an Indian/ International dinner. Overnight on board the cruise. (B, L, D)
Juneau The Alaskan capital. Sawyer GlacierRead More
After an American breakfast, you can spend some time in admiring the changing landscape and scenery as you get closer to Juneau. After lunch, arrive in Juneau the capital of Alaska. The site of Alaskas first major gold strike. Here you can take several spectacular excursions. Today, you also get magnificent views as you get up close to the twin Sawyer Glacier. If you are lucky you can also experience the calving of the glacier. Enjoy an Indian/International dinner. Overnight on board the cruise. (B, L, D)
Skagway Gateway to the Klondike.Read More
After an American breakfast, get ready to step off into Skagway. After lunch, you can relax on the ship or venture out on some thrilling excursions like Dogsledding and Glacial Flightseeing, Ride on the White Pass Scenic Railway, etc. Enjoy an Indian/International dinner. Overnight on board the cruise. (B, L, D)
Glacier BayRead More
After an American breakfast Sail to Glacier Bay National Park and Preserve, a United Nations World Heritage Site. Comprised of 3.3 million acres of natural wonders, it is home to magnificent glaciers, snow-capped mountains and abundant birds and wildlife. Enjoy lunch on board. Enjoy an Indian/International dinner. Overnight on board the cruise. (B, L, D)
Ketchikan The salmon capital of the world.Read More
After an American breakfast arrive at the picturesque salmon capital of the world. You can either enjoy the several amenities on board or opt for the several excursions that can be booked on board. Enjoy lunch on board. This evening enjoy the stunning scenery as you set sail. Enjoy an Indian/International dinner. Overnight on board the cruise. (B, L, D)
Victoria British Columbia.Read More
After an American breakfast enjoy the day sailing along the spectacular Inside Passage. Today indulge in the fun activities as you sail towards Victoria British Colombia. Enjoy lunch. You can visit the Butchart Gardens with its exotic flora, unusual topiary and exquisite fountains. Explore historic Bastion Square, the treasures of Chinatown and the many sights and sounds to be found along the boardwalk of the Inner Harbour. Enjoy an Indian/International dinner. Overnight on board the cruise. (B, L, D)
After an American breakfast on board, disembark from the cruise & transfer to the airport on SIC basis for your flight back home. Return with wonderful memories of your holiday with Vacations Exotica. (B)
SIGHTSEEING AND EXCURSIONS
- Alaska Cruise
- See the Glacier Bay
- Visit Juneau, Skagway, Ketchikan & Victoria
- Alaska Cruise
- 7 nights on board the luxurious Norwegian Pearl Cruise to Alaska in Ocean View staterooms
- All meals on board the cruise
- All transfers by a deluxe air-conditioned coach
AIRFARE AND TICKET TAXES
- Cost of airfare out of Seattle on economy class
- All tours will be operated subject to a minimum of 02 full paying passengers traveling together.
- Cost of Multiple Entry USA visa
- Cost of Overseas Travel Insurance
- Cost of deviation - In case you wish to deviate from the tour i.e. either travel before the departure date of your tour or would like to come back on a later date after the tour ends, there will be an additional charge will be applicable which will be advised to you by our sales team / partner agent. The same is subject to availability of seats for the given dates & ticket validity. Kindly also note, the deviation request has to be made at the time of booking.
- Tour cost is subject to GOI/ RBI regulations under Liberalised Remittance Scheme. (LRS)
- Any additional charges for Air Tickets and Cruise, if the booking is made less than 45 days before departure.
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure. The tour price is subject to increase without notice if this rate changes substantially prior to the departure of your tour.
- Any additional taxes/ surcharges levied by the airlines/ Cruise Company.
- Any baggage handling fee levied by the airlines in the USA/ Canada.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, mini-bar, telephone calls, pay television etc.
- The rate difference for the sector tickets as the same is included taking the current fare levels and the current rates of exchange. The fares for sector tickets will be updated by the airline on 1st April 2017
- Tips to drivers, guides, etc. of CAD 03 per person per day for the duration of the tour.
- Taxes as Applicable.
Glacier Bay National Park
Watch the world's rarest species of silvery blue bears, the Glacier bears found at Glacier Bay National Park is also home to a marine sanctuary largest in the world! Mount Fairweather receives almost 100 feet of snow each year and has the elevation touching 15,000 feet.
Tracy Arm Fjord (Juneau)
Most picturesque phenomenon of the ice world, the Tracy Arm Fjord is a natural wonder with ice structures of sparkling crystals and floating bergs surrounded by starry blue waters and purple-green mountains.