Welcome aboard! Enter the world of Vacations Exotica as you begin your memorable journey of Sri Lanka.Read More
Today, embark on your exciting tour as you board flight to Colombo. Upon arrival at Colombo International airport you will be met & greeted by local representative / guide and proceed to Kandy via Pinnawala. Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage, established in 1975. Today some of these orphans enjoy the fortune of seeing their grandchildren born in the same location. Check-in at Hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel Oak Ray Regency or similar in Kandy.
Breakfast at Hotel. Later enjoy sightseeing tour of Kandy. Visit the Peradeniya Botanical Garden - First built as a pleasure garden by a Sinhala king and was later expanded by the British. Visit the Kandy town and bazaar, the arts and crafts centre, a gem museum and a lapidary. Also visit the Temple of the Tooth Relic in Kandy. Thereafter witness a cultural show. Overnight stay at Hotel Oak Ray Regency or similar in Kandy.
Kandy – Nuwara Eliya.Read More
Breakfast at the Hotel. Check-out and proceed to Nuwara Eliya. Take a tour to the cold and misty hills, step into a tea factory processing the prestigious brand of Ceylon Tea. Make sure to end your day in style over a perfectly blended cup of pure Ceylon Tea. Overnight stay at Hotel Alpine or similar in Nuwara Eliya.
Nuwara Eliya – ColomboRead More
Breakfast at Hotel. Check-out of the hotel & travel to Colombo via Kitulgala, the location where Oscar winning film ‘Bridge on River Kwai’ was filmed. Later enjoy the City tour – visit Buddhist & Hindu Temples, Pettah Fort, Bandaranaike Memorial International Conference Hall, Colombo Museum, the parliament house and the folk art center. Check-in at the Hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel Sapphire or similar in Colombo.
Breakfast at Hotel. Check-out. Free time for shopping. Later transfer to airport for your flight back home. Return home with wonderful memories of your holiday with Vacations Exotica.
Highlights of the tour
- A complete tour with quality sightseeing
- Stay in comfortable hotel
- A relaxed tour with ample time for shopping
- 02 nights’ accommodation in Kandy
- 01 night accommodation in Nuwara Eliya
- 01 night accommodation in Colombo
- Daily breakfast at the hotels
- 03 Cities in 05 days
- All tours & transfers on Seat in Coach Basis
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
SIGHTSEEING AND EXCURSIONS
- Sightseeing as per itinerary by coach.
- 02 nights’ accommodation with breakfast at Hotel Oak Ray Regency or similar in Kandy.
- 01 night accommodation with breakfast at Hotel Alpine or similar in Nuwara Eliya.
- 01 night accommodation with breakfast at Hotel Sapphire or similar in Colombo.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary
All transfers and excursions as specified in the itinerary will be by coach.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms/ coach during your stay, shall be payable by the passengers. Vacations Exotica will not be liable for the same.
- The Company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity which may occur in carrying out of the tour arrangement.
- Management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses due to delay or changes in train, plane, bus, ship or other services, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passengers.
- We reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursion advertised or substitute a hotel of similar class if deemed advisable or necessary.
PRICING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Above mentioned prices are per person on Twin-sharing Basis. Cost is based on minimum 02 Adults travelling together, any change in no. of pax will lead to change in “Tour Cost”.
- We are not holding any services as of now. Tour price is subject to change at the time of actual booking
- Guaranteed early check-in or late check-out at the Hotel is not included. STD check-in time is 15:00 hrs & check-out time if 11:00 hrs
- All the sightseeing tours and excursions are organized by local companies. The timings and days of operation are subject to alteration. Changes if any will be intimated at the time of making the booking
- Bookings once confirmed are subject to cancellation charges which shall be advised at that time
- No Refunds either in part or full will be made for any unused service on the Tour
- ROE calculated @ INR 70/- actuals will be charged at the time of final payment
- Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd. is not responsible in case of any change in price due to factors not in the control of the organization
- For any payment over INR 25000 per person in cash, it is mandatory to submit your pan card copy
- The above rates is valid for travel till 31st March, 2020
- Compulsory supplement charges will be applicable for Festivals / special events / Weekends
- Subject to GOI and RBI regulations. GST not inclusive & will be as applicable above the tour price.
VISA REQUIRED TO TRAVEL ON YOUR TOUR
- Single-entry Sri-Lanka visa. The cost of the visa is NOT included in the tour cost.
- The dates and granting of Visa are at the sole discretion of the concerned consulate. Vacations Exotica is not responsible for granting of visas and is only a facilitator in the visa application process.
OVERSEAS Travel INSURANCE
- It is extremely important to possess an overseas travel insurance policy before you travel on your tour. The cost of overseas travel insurance for the duration of the tour is not included. However, for any passengers above the age of 70, and those who extend their holiday, additional charges would apply.
- International & internal Airfare, Airport transfers, visa and overseas travel insurance for the duration of the tour.
- Tour cost is subject to GOI/RBI regulations under Liberalized Remittance Scheme (LRS).
- Any surcharges applicable during peak period, if any.
- Early check-in & late check-out.
- Optional sightseeing if mentioned in the itinerary.
- No Porterage included.
- The foreign currency component will be calculated as on date of payment. The tour price is subject to increase without notice if this rate changes substantially prior to the departure of your tour.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, pay TV, mini-bar, telephone calls, etc.
- Meals other than what is mentioned in your Itinerary.
- Govt. of India Goods and Services Tax (GST) as applicable.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides other than that mentioned in “What Your Tour Price Includes”
NOTE: Offered discounts cannot be clubbed or used with any other ongoing discounts, vouchers, offers and promotions.