Welcome aboard! Enter the world of Vacations Exotica as you begin your memorable journey of Philippines.Read More
Today, embark on your exciting tour as you board flight to Manila. Upon arrival at International airport you will be met & greeted by local representative / guide. Transfer by coach to hotel. Check-in (STD check-in time is 14:00 hrs). Evening transfer to enjoy Fountain show in Okada. Overnight stay at Hotel Berjaya or similar in Manila.
Breakfast at Hotel. Proceed for City tour visiting Intramuros, one of the most popular points of interest in Manila – the old fort founded by the Spaniards upon their arrival to the Philippines. See Fort Santiago, also known as the “Shrine of Freedom”, in memory of the heroic Filipinos imprisoned and killed here during the Spanish and Japanese eras. Explore San Agustin Church, an ancient religious complex housing a collection of precious Relics and works of art. Discover Rizal Park, also known as Luneta Park home of several historic sites, most notably the Rizal monument, and also offers the beautiful Chinese and Japanese gardens. Local lunch. After lunch, the tour continues to Manila Ocean Park, a very impressive aquarium. Here, you will find many marine species and enjoy different activities and programs. In the evening return back. Overnight stay at Hotel Berjaya or similar in Manila.
Manila – BoracayRead More
Breakfast at the Hotel. Check-out and proceed to airport for flight to Boracay. Upon arrival transfer by coach to Hotel for check-in. Overnight stay at Hotel Banana Bay Boracay or similar in Boracay.
Breakfast at Hotel. Prepare for day full adventure of Private Island Hopping Tour, Seafood lunch will be serve during the tour. Overnight stay at Hotel Banana Bay Boracay or similar in Boracay.
After breakfast, drive to the Airport for an international flight back home. Return home with wonderful memories of your holiday with Vacations Exotica.
Highlights of the tour
- A complete tour with quality sightseeing
- Stay in comfortable hotel
- A relaxed tour with ample time for shopping
- 02 night accommodation in Manila
- 02 night accommodation in Boracay
- Daily breakfast at the hotels
- All tours & transfers on Seat in Coach Basis
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
SIGHTSEEING AND EXCURSIONS
- Sightseeing as per itinerary by coach.
- 02 nights’ accommodation with breakfast in Manila
- 02 nights’ accommodation with breakfast in Boracay
- All meals as specified in the itinerary
All transfers and excursions as specified in the itinerary will be by coach.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms/ coach during your stay, shall be payable by the passengers. Vacations Exotica will not be liable for the same.
- The Company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity which may occur in carrying out of the tour arrangement.
- Management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses due to delay or changes in train, plane, bus, ship or other services, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passengers.
- We reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursion advertised or substitute a hotel of similar class if deemed advisable or necessary.
PRICING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Above mentioned prices are per person on Twin-sharing Basis. Cost is based on minimum 02 Adults travelling together, any change in no. of pax will lead to change in “Tour Cost”.
- We are not holding any services as of now. Tour price is subject to change at the time of actual booking
- Guaranteed early check-in or late check-out at the Hotel is not included. STD check-in time is 15:00 hrs & check-out time if 11:00 hrs
- All the sightseeing tours and excursions are organized by local companies. The timings and days of operation are subject to alteration. Changes if any will be intimated at the time of making the booking
- Bookings once confirmed are subject to cancellation charges which shall be advised at that time
- No Refunds either in part or full will be made for any unused service on the Tour
- ROE calculated @ INR 70/- actuals will be charged at the time of final payment
- Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd. is not responsible in case of any change in price due to factors not in the control of the organization
- For any payment over INR 25000 per person in cash, it is mandatory to submit your pan card copy
- The above rates is valid for travel till 31st March, 2020
- Compulsory supplement charges will be applicable for Festivals / special events / Weekends
- Subject to GOI and RBI regulations. GST not inclusive & will be as applicable above the tour price.
VISA REQUIRED TO TRAVEL ON YOUR TOUR
- Single-entry Malaysia visa. The cost of the visa is NOT included in the tour cost.
- The dates and granting of Visa are at the sole discretion of the concerned consulate. Vacations Exotica is not responsible for granting of visas and is only a facilitator in the visa application process.
OVERSEAS Travel INSURANCE
- It is extremely important to possess an overseas travel insurance policy before you travel on your tour. The cost of overseas travel insurance for the duration of the tour is not included. However, for any passengers above the age of 70, and those who extend their holiday, additional charges would apply.
- International & internal Airfare, Airport transfers, visa and overseas travel insurance for the duration of the tour.
- Tour cost is subject to GOI/RBI regulations under Liberalized Remittance Scheme (LRS).
- Any surcharges applicable during peak period, if any.
- Early check-in & late check-out.
- Optional sightseeing if mentioned in the itinerary.
- No Porterage included.
- The foreign currency component will be calculated as on date of payment. The tour price is subject to increase without notice if this rate changes substantially prior to the departure of your tour.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, pay TV, mini-bar, telephone calls, etc.
- Meals other than what is mentioned in your Itinerary.
- Guide / driver tips to be paid while on tour approximately USD 5 per person / per day.
- Govt. of India Goods and Services Tax (GST) as applicable.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides other than that mentioned in “What Your Tour Price Includes”
NOTE: Offered discounts cannot be clubbed or used with any other ongoing discounts, vouchers, offers and promotions.