‘Selamat Datang’ – welcome to Kuala Lumpur – the capital of Malaysia. Enjoy a guided city tour.Read More
Today, embark on your exciting tour to Malaysia as you board your flight to Kuala Lumpur. On arrival you will be met by local representative / guide in the arrival area situated outside the customs hall. Transfer by coach to hotel for check-in (STD check-in time is 14:00 hrs) Proceed on a city tour visits include the King's Palace, the National Museum, the National War Monument, Independence Square etc, providing an excellent opportunity to enjoy the sights of contrasting historical architectures and modern skyscrapers in our garden city of Kuala Lumpur. Visit a local handicraft centre and a photo stop at the magnificent Petronas Twin Towers. Overnight stay at the Hotel in Kuala Lumpur.
Day free or can choose to visit Genting Highlands – a beautiful mountain resort. En-route visit the famous Batu Caves.Read More
Breakfast at Hotel. Rest of the day is free or can choose an excursion to Genting highland - a beautiful mountain resort and the ‘city of entertainment’. Experience South East Asia’s longest cable car – the Genting Skyway which provides fantastic views of breath-taking scenery and animatronics. On the return short stop to visit Batu caves - a leading Hindu shrine in Malaysia – A limestone cave 400 meters long and 100 meters high. Overnight stay at the Hotel in Kuala Lumpur. OR Day free or can choose to visit Sunway Lagoon Theme Park Breakfast at Hotel. Rest of the day is free or can choose a fun filled day at Sunway Lagoon to enjoy 5 theme park for water slides, amusement park for thrilling rides, Extreme Park for adventure, wildlife for animal kingdom & horror experience at Scream Park. Overnight stay at the Hotel in Kuala Lumpur.
Kuala Lumpur to PenangRead More
After breakfast at Hotel check-out & proceed to airport for flight to Penang. Upon arrival meet by local representative / guide & transfer by coach to Hotel for check-in. Rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight stay at the Hotel in Penang.
Historical Georgetown TourRead More
Breakfast at Hotel. Later proceed to Georgetown, named after King George III of England, has one of the largest colonial buildings in South East Asia. First stop, Fort Cornwallis built in 1808 by the British East India Company. It is also marks the spot where Sir Francis Light landed on Penang (excl. entrance fees). Drive through Street of Harmony, which houses the Anglican Church, Kuan Yin Chinese temple, Mahamariaman Indian temple and the Kapitan Kling mosque. Next The State Museum, built in 1821, houses a fine collection of old photographs. Overnight stay at the Hotel in Penang.
After breakfast, drive to the Airport for an international flight back home. Return home with wonderful memories of your holiday with Vacations Exotica.
<p>Highlights of the tour</p> <ul> <li>A complete tour with quality sightseeing</li> <li>Stay in comfortable hotel</li> <li>A relaxed tour with ample time for shopping</li> <li>02nights’ accommodation in Kuala Lumpur</li> <li>02nights’ accommodation in Penang</li> <li>Daily breakfast at the hotels</li> <li>Kuala Lumpur City tour</li> <li>Penang City tour</li> <li>All tours & transfers on Seat in Coach Basis</li> </ul>
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
SIGHTSEEING AND EXCURSIONS
- Sightseeing as per itinerary by coach.
- 02 nights’ accommodation with breakfast in Kuala Lumpur
- 02 nights’ accommodation with breakfast in Penang
- All meals as specified in the itinerary
All transfers and excursions as specified in the itinerary will be by coach.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms/ coach during your stay, shall be payable by the passengers. Vacations Exotica will not be liable for the same.
- The Company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity which may occur in carrying out of the tour arrangement.
- Management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses due to delay or changes in train, plane, bus, ship or other services, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passengers.
- We reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursion advertised or substitute a hotel of similar class if deemed advisable or necessary.
PRICING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Above mentioned prices are per person on Twin-sharing Basis. Cost is based on minimum 02 Adults travelling together, any change in no. of pax will lead to change in “Tour Cost”.
- We are not holding any services as of now. Tour price is subject to change at the time of actual booking
- Guaranteed early check-in or late check-out at the Hotel is not included. STD check-in time is 15:00 hrs & check-out time if 11:00 hrs
- All the sightseeing tours and excursions are organized by local companies. The timings and days of operation are subject to alteration. Changes if any will be intimated at the time of making the booking
- Bookings once confirmed are subject to cancellation charges which shall be advised at that time
- No Refunds either in part or full will be made for any unused service on the Tour
- ROE calculated @ INR 70/- actuals will be charged at the time of final payment
- Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd. is not responsible in case of any change in price due to factors not in the control of the organization
- For any payment over INR 25000 per person in cash, it is mandatory to submit your pan card copy
- The above rates is valid for travel till 31st March, 2020
- Compulsory supplement charges will be applicable for Festivals / special events / Weekends
- Subject to GOI and RBI regulations. GST not inclusive & will be as applicable above the tour price.
VISA REQUIRED TO TRAVEL ON YOUR TOUR
- Single-entry Malaysia visa. The cost of the visa is NOT included in the tour cost.
- The dates and granting of Visa are at the sole discretion of the concerned consulate. Vacations Exotica is not responsible for granting of visas and is only a facilitator in the visa application process.
OVERSEAS Travel INSURANCE
- It is extremely important to possess an overseas travel insurance policy before you travel on your tour. The cost of overseas travel insurance for the duration of the tour is not included. However, for any passengers above the age of 70, and those who extend their holiday, additional charges would apply.
- International & internal Airfare, Airport transfers, visa and overseas travel insurance for the duration of the tour.
- Tour cost is subject to GOI/RBI regulations under Liberalized Remittance Scheme (LRS)
- Any surcharges applicable during peak period, if any.
- Early check-in & late check-out.
- Optional sightseeing if mentioned in the itinerary.
- No Porterage included.
- The foreign currency component will be calculated as on date of payment. The tour price is subject to increase without notice if this rate changes substantially prior to the departure of your tour.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, pay TV, mini-bar, telephone calls, etc.
- Meals other than what is mentioned in your Itinerary.
- Mandatory Tourism Tax @RM 10 Per Room / Per night to be paid directly at the time of check-in.
- Govt. of India Goods and Services Tax (GST) as applicable.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides other than that mentioned in “What Your Tour Price Includes”
NOTE: Offered discounts cannot be clubbed or used with any other ongoing discounts, vouchers, offers and promotions.