08 DAYS | 07 NIGHTS
Ben Gurion Airport - Tel Aviv.Read More
Welcome aboard! Enter the world of Vacations Exotica as you begin your memorable journey of Israel. Arrival at Ben Gurion Airport, where you will be met our representative and transferred to your hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel in Tel Aviv.
Caesarea - Muhraka - Megiddo - AcreRead More
Depart Tel-Aviv and drive along the coastal plain to Caesarea, once the Roman capital of the region; visit the excavations of the ancient city, the Roman theatre and aqueduct. Proceed to Muhraka, the site of confrontation between Elijah and the prophets of Baal; enjoy the spectacular view of the Jezreel valley and the lower Galilee. Continue to Megiddo, identified as the site of Armageddon; learn the impressive history of this battle field as you visit the archaeological excavations including the well-preserved water supply system. Onto Acre to visit the remarkable underground Crusader City and crypt; walk through the Old City recognized by UNESCO as world heritage site , the local market and harbour . Overnight stay at the hotel in Kibbutz.
Tiberias - Capernaum - BaniasRead More
After a short tour of Tiberias, enjoy a boat ride on the Sea of Galilee; visit the Yigal Alon center where the "Jesus boat", an ancient fishing boat from the 1st century, is displayed. Continue to Capernaum to visit the remains of the 2nd century synagogue. Stop at Tabgha, the site of the Miracle of Fish and Loaves, and visit the Church of Multiplication with its 4th century mosaic floor. Proceed to Mount of Beatitudes, the place where Jesus delivered the Sermon on the Mount. Drive to the Banias Springs and tour the Golan Heights. Overnight stay at the hotel in Kibbutz.
The Cana - Nazareth - Beit SheaneRead More
Drive to Cana to visit the Wedding Church, where Jesus performed his first miracle turning water into wine. Continue to Nazareth to visit the Church of Annunciation, Joseph’s workshop and Mary’s well. Proceed to Yardenit, the baptismal site on the Jordan River, next stop at Beit Shean to visit the newly excavated Roman city and amphitheater. Drive along the Jordan valley to Jerusalem. Overnight stay at the hotel in Jerusalem.
Jerusalem (Old City)Read More
Drive to Mount of Olives for a panoramic view of the city; visit the Church of All Nations, King David’s Tomb and Room of Last Supper on Mt. Zion. Enter the Old City; walk through the Cardo, the ancient roman road; visit the Jewish and Christian quarters; view the Temple Mount; walk along the Via Dolorosa and the oriental Bazaar to visit the Church of Holy Sepulchre. Next, drive to the Garden Tomb and enjoy the beautiful gardens and peaceful ambiance. Overnight stay at the hotel in Jerusalem.
Jerusalem (New City) - BethlehemRead More
Drive to Ein Karem to visit the Church of Visitation. Proceed to Yad Vashem, the memorial to the Holocaust. Visit Israel Museum, the Shrine of the Book, where the Dead Sea scrolls are housed, and the miniature model of Jerusalem as it was during the Second Temple period. Proceed to Bethlehem, birthplace of Jesus; visit Shepherds' field; walk through Manger Square to visit the remarkable Church of Nativity. Return to Jerusalem. Overnight stay at the hotel in Jerusalem.
Qumeran - Massada - Dead SeaRead More
Drive through the Judean hills to Qumeran caves, where the Dead Sea scrolls were found; Continue along the shores of the Dead Sea to Massada, the last stronghold of the Jews after the destruction of the Second Temple in 70 A.D; ascend Massada by cable car and tour the mountain fortress built by King Herod; visit the remains of the walls, water cistern and Herod’s Palace; descend by cable car. Continue to the Dead Sea, the lowest point on earth; enjoy the opportunity to float in the unsinkable water and cover yourself with the mineral rich mud, believed to have therapeutic effects. Overnight stay at the hotel in Jerusalem.
Depending on the time of your flight you can enjoy a morning at leisure at the resort. Then, transfer to Ben Gurion International Airport for flight back home. Return home with wonderful memories of your holiday with Vacations Exotica.
Highlights of the tour
- A complete all-inclusive tour
- Stay at top quality hotels
- 01 night accommodation at Tel Aviv
- 02 nights’ accommodation at Kibbutz
- Visit Caesarea, once the Roman capital of the region
- Visit Acre old city recognized by UNESCO as world heritage site.
- Enjoy a boat ride on the Sea of Galilee at Tiberias
- Enjoy Banias Springs and tour the Golan Heights
- 04 nights’ accommodation at Jerusalem
- Visit Cana famous wedding Church
- Visit Israel Museum, the Shrine of the Book
- Visit Dead Sea to Massada
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
SIGHTSEEING AND EXCURSIONS
- All Sightseeing are included as per the itinerary.
- Entrance fees to the sites visited as per itinerary.
- 01 nights’ accommodation at Tel Aviv.
- 02 nights’ accommodation at Kibbutz.
- 04 nights’ accommodation at Jerusalem.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Sharing transfers on arrival and departure (from/to Ben Gurion Airport)
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms/ coach during your stay, shall be payable by the passengers. Vacations Exotica will not be liable for the same.
- The Company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity which may occur in carrying out of the tour arrangement.
- Management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses due to delay or changes in train, plane, bus, ship or other services, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passengers.
- We reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursion advertised or substitute a hotel of similar class if deemed advisable or necessary.
PRICING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Above mentioned prices are per person on Twin-sharing Basis. Cost is based on minimum 02 Adults travelling together, any change in no. of pax will lead to change in “Tour Cost”.
- We are not holding any services as of now. Tour price is subject to change at the time of actual booking
- Guaranteed early check-in or late check-out at the Hotel is not included. STD check-in time is 15:00 hrs & check-out time if 11:00 hrs
- All the sightseeing tours and excursions are organized by local companies. The timings and days of operation are subject to alteration. Changes if any will be intimated at the time of making the booking
- Bookings once confirmed are subject to cancellation charges which shall be advised at that time
- No Refunds either in part or full will be made for any unused service on the Tour
- ROE calculated @ INR 70/- actuals will be charged at the time of final payment
- Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd. is not responsible in case of any change in price due to factors not in the control of the organization
- For any payment over INR 25000 per person in cash, it is mandatory to submit your pan card copy
- The above rates is valid for travel till 31st March, 2020
- Compulsory supplement charges will be applicable for Festivals / special events / Weekends
- Subject to GOI and RBI regulations. GST not inclusive & will be as applicable above the tour price.
VISA REQUIRED TO TRAVEL ON YOUR TOUR
- Single-entry Israel visa. The cost of the visa is NOT included in the tour cost.
- The dates and granting of Visa are at the sole discretion of the concerned consulate. Vacations Exotica is not responsible for granting of visas and is only a facilitator in the visa application process.
OVERSEAS Travel INSURANCE
- It is extremely important to possess an overseas travel insurance policy before you travel on your tour. The cost of overseas travel insurance for the duration of the tour is not included. However, for any passengers above the age of 70, and those who extend their holiday, additional charges would apply.
- International & internal Airfare, Airport transfers, visa and overseas travel insurance for the duration of the tour.
- Tour cost is subject to GOI/RBI regulations under Liberalized Remittance Scheme (LRS)
- No Porterage included.
- Entrance to any of the three pyramids, the solar boat or the mummy’s room in Museum.
- Xmas or New Year Gala dinners. TBA if compulsory at any hotel at time of booking.
- Early check-in & late check-out.
- Excess baggage charges.
- The foreign currency component will be calculated as on date of payment. The tour price is subject to increase without notice if this rate changes substantially prior to the departure of your tour.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, pay TV, mini-bar, telephone calls, etc.
- Meals other than what is mentioned in your Itinerary
- Govt. of India Goods and Services Tax (GST) as applicable.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides other than that mentioned in “What Your Tour Price Includes”
NOTE: Offered discounts cannot be clubbed or used with any other ongoing discounts, vouchers, offers and promotions.