Welcome aboard! Enter the world of Vacations Exotica as you begin your memorable journey of Egypt.Read More
Upon arrival at Cairo International Airport, our representative will welcome and assist you through the immigration process. Transfer by coach to the hotel for check-in (STD check-in time is 14:00 hrs) enroute pass through Old Cairo to enjoy the panoramic view of the citadel with the towering mosque of Mohamed Ali pass by Sultan Hassan & El Refaie mosques. Check in the hotel. Evening you can opt for tour of the Sound & Light Show by the Pyramids. Overnight stay at the hotel Oasis or similar in Cairo. (B)
Full day city tour of Alexandria.Read More
After early breakfast, embark on your tour to Alexandria via the desert road. Pass by Alexandrina Bibliotheca & overview Qaite Bay citadel from outside. Pompeii Column and Kom el-Shuqafa Catacombs Thirty meters high and built from Aswan pink granite, the Pompeii Column is thought to have been a present from the people of Alexandria to Emperor Diocletian. Montazah Gardens; is about 150-hectare park surrounding the palace of Khedive Abbas with its amazing architecture worth of Walt Disney. Alexandrina Bibliotheca; the New Library is dedicated to recapture the spirit of openness and scholarship of the original Bibliotheca Alexandrina. Qaite bay Fort has been guarding the bay for centuries; at the end of the Cornish rises the crenellated walls of the Mameluk fortress built in 1480 on the site of the Alexandria lighthouse. Lunch will be served during the tour in a local or Indian restaurant. Drive back to Cairo, dinner at a restaurant. Overnight stay at the hotel in Cairo. (B)
Pyramids, Sphinx, Museum, Khan El Khalili. Overnight train from Cairo to Aswan.Read More
After early breakfast, start a guided tour to visit one of the Seven Wonders the great Pyramids of Giza; (Cheops, Chephren and Mycerinus) were reckoned by the Greeks. Visit Egyptian Museum; was established by the Egyptian government in 1835. The present museum building was built in 1900, in the new classical style by the French architect Marcel Dourgnon. The museum also comprises of a photography section and large library. A hall for the Royal Mummies was opened at the museum, housing eleven kings and queens. After the visit of the museum a short drive through the downtown will take you to Khan El Khalili bazaars; which is one of the most famous worldwide with its amazing narrow alleyways. Free time at leisure till departure time to the station to board the sleeping train to Aswan. Dinner and Overnight in the sleeping train. (B, D)
Train - Aswan- Cruise (Friday)Read More
After breakfast onboard the train, arrive at Aswan Station. Then meet & assist for the transfer to the Nile cruise. Check-in. Lunch on board. Later Visit the High Dam, the Temple of Philae. Dinner on board. Overnight on-board the Nile Cruise (B, L, D)
Aswan – Kom Embo – EdfuRead More
Breakfast on board. Can opt for Optional tour to Abu simble. Lunch on board. Sail on to Kom Ombo. Visit the Temple shared by two gods Sobek & Haeroris in Kom Ombo. Sailing to Edfu. Dinner on board. Overnight on-board the Nile Cruise. (B, L, D)
Edfu – LuxorRead More
Tea and Coffee before the visit of Edfu temple. Visit of Horus Temple in Edfu. Return back on board for Breakfast. Sailing to Luxor via Esna. Lunch on board. Visit Karnak temple upon arrival & overview Luxor temple from outside as it is like an open museum. Dinner on board. Overnight on-board the Nile Cruise. (B, L, D)
West bank – Sleeping Train to CairoRead More
Breakfast on board. Check- out and visit West Bank - Valley of the Kings, and Temple of Queen Hatshepsut. After the visit, transfer to Luxor train station to Cairo. Overnight on-board the Sleeping Train. (B, D)
Depending on the time of your flight you can enjoy a morning at leisure at the resort. Then, transfer to Cairo International Airport for flight back home. Return home with wonderful memories of your holiday with Vacations Exotica. (B, L)
Highlights of the tour
- A complete all-inclusive tour
- Stay at comfortable hotels
- Daily breakfast at the hotel.
- 02 nights’ accommodation in Cairo
- Enjoy City tour to Alexandria
- 02 nights’ accommodation onboard the sleeping train from Cairo to Aswan
- Visit Pyramids, Museum,
- Visit the Great Sphinx of Giza
- Enjoy Khan El Khalili market in Cairo
- Enjoy Seven Wonders the great Pyramids of Giza.
- Visit the High Dam, the Temple of Philae
- 03 nights’ accommodation on onboard a 5* Nile cruise
- Visit Karnak temple, Luxor temple from outside as it is like an open museum
- Visit West Bank - Valley of the Kings, and Temple of Queen Hatshepsut
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
SIGHTSEEING AND EXCURSIONS
- Private guided tours to visit all sights as per the itinerary in Cairo, Alexandria, Aswan, Kom Embo, Edfu & Luxor with local English-speaking guides.
- 02 nights’ accommodation in Cairo
- 01 nights accommodation onboard the sleeping train from Cairo to Aswan
- 03 nights’ accommodation onboard 5* Nile cruise like Radamis cruises / Ruby Nile
- 01 nights accommodation onboard the sleeping train from West Bank to Cairo
- Lunches & dinners as specified in the itinerary.
- 1 bottle of mineral water during the tours every day.
- All transfer from / to airports in a/c vehicles on private basis.
- Private transfer from airports to the hotels/Nile cruises and vice versa as per above itinerary.
MEET & ASSIST
- Meet & assist at Cairo, Luxor & Aswan Airports / Stations
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms/ coach during your stay, shall be payable by the passengers. Vacations Exotica will not be liable for the same.
- The Company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity which may occur in carrying out of the tour arrangement.
- Management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses due to delay or changes in train, plane, bus, ship or other services, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passengers.
- We reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursion advertised or substitute a hotel of similar class if deemed advisable or necessary.
PRICING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Above mentioned prices are per person on Twin-sharing Basis. Cost is based on minimum 02 Adults travelling together, any change in no. of pax will lead to change in “Tour Cost”.
- We are not holding any services as of now. Tour price is subject to change at the time of actual booking
- Guaranteed early check-in or late check-out at the Hotel is not included. STD check-in time is 15:00 hrs & check-out time if 11:00 hrs
- All the sightseeing tours and excursions are organized by local companies. The timings and days of operation are subject to alteration. Changes if any will be intimated at the time of making the booking
- Bookings once confirmed are subject to cancellation charges which shall be advised at that time
- No Refunds either in part or full will be made for any unused service on the Tour
- ROE calculated @ INR 70/- actuals will be charged at the time of final payment
- Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd. is not responsible in case of any change in price due to factors not in the control of the organization
- For any payment over INR 25000 per person in cash, it is mandatory to submit your pan card copy
- The above rates is valid for travel till 31st March, 2020
- Compulsory supplement charges will be applicable for Festivals / special events / Weekends
- Subject to GOI and RBI regulations. GST not inclusive & will be as applicable above the tour price.
VISA REQUIRED TO TRAVEL ON YOUR TOUR
- Single-entry Egypt visa. The cost of the visa is NOT included in the tour cost.
- The dates and granting of Visa are at the sole discretion of the concerned consulate. Vacations Exotica is not responsible for granting of visas and is only a facilitator in the visa application process.
OVERSEAS Travel INSURANCE
- It is extremely important to possess an overseas travel insurance policy before you travel on your tour. The cost of overseas travel insurance for the duration of the tour is not included. However, for any passengers above the age of 70, and those who extend their holiday, additional charges would apply.
- International & internal Airfare, Airport transfers, visa and overseas travel insurance for the duration of the tour.
- Tour cost is subject to GOI/RBI regulations under Liberalized Remittance Scheme (LRS)
- No Porterage included.
- Entrance to any of the three pyramids, the solar boat or the mummy’s room in Museum.
- Xmas or New Year Gala dinners. TBA if compulsory at any hotel at time of booking.
- Early check-in & late check-out.
- Excess baggage charges.
- The foreign currency component will be calculated as on date of payment. The tour price is subject to increase without notice if this rate changes substantially prior to the departure of your tour.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, pay TV, mini-bar, telephone calls, etc.
- Meals other than what is mentioned in your Itinerary
- Govt. of India Goods and Services Tax (GST) as applicable.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides other than that mentioned in “What Your Tour Price Includes”
NOTE: Offered discounts cannot be clubbed or used with any other ongoing discounts, vouchers, offers and promotions.