Las Vegas!!! Helicopter ride.Read More
Arrive into Las Vegas, proceed to the hotel and check in (on your own). Free time to explore Las Vegas. Indian dinner. Enjoy Helicopter ride. Overnight in Las Vegas. (D)
Chance to visit Grand Canyon. Las Vegas by night. Drive in a Stretch Limousine.Read More
Chance to visit Grand Canyon once in a lifetime excursion. Breakfast. Indian lunch. The day is free for you to explore the hotels on the Las Vegas strip. Indian Dinner. Las Vegas Night Tour. Visit Fremont Street and experience the Sound and Light Show. Musical fountain show at Bellagio Hotel. Experience a Limousine Ride. Overnight in Las Vegas. (B, L, D)
Los Angeles Visit Santa Monica. City Tour of Los Angeles.Read More
Breakfast. Drive to Los Angeles. Indian lunch. Visit Santa Monica. Visit Hollywood. Walk down the famous Walk of Fame, see the Manns Chinese Theatre and Dolby Theatre. Indian dinner. Overnight in Los Angeles. (B, L, D)
Los Angeles Universal Studios.Read More
American breakfast. Visit the Universal Studios. Indian dinner. Overnight in Los Angeles. (B, D)
Solvang. Onto San Francisco.Read More
American breakfast. Visit Solvang. Indian lunch. Drive to San Francisco. Indian dinner. Overnight in San Francisco. (B, L, D)
San Francisco Guided city tour. Enjoy Bay Cruise.Read More
American breakfast. Guided city tour. Indian Lunch. Bay Cruise with wine/ beer/ soft drink. Indian dinner. Overnight in San Francisco. (B, L, D)
American breakfast. Check out and proceed to the airport (on your own) for your flight back home. (B)
- A complete all-inclusive tour of America
- Cost of Multiple entry USA visa included
- Stay at conveniently located hotels
- American breakfast at the hotels
- Enjoy Indian/ local lunches as per the itinerary
- Enjoy dinners at the best Indian restaurants in USA - a choice of Jain, Vegetarian and Non-Vegetarian meals
- Spend 02 nights in the gambling capital of the world - Las Vegas
- Enjoy Las Vegas Tour by night
- Enjoy a thrilling Helicopter ride and see the spectacular city of Las Vegas shine in the night
- Experience a Limousine ride in Las Vegas
- Chance to visit the Grand Canyon
- Stay 02 nights in the City of Stars - Los Angeles
- Visit the famous Santa Monica beach
- Enjoy a city tour of Los Angeles
- Join the biggest stars at Hollywoods famous Universal Studios
- Visit Solvang A traditional Danish Town in the heart of California
- Stay 02 nights in the Bay City - San Francisco
- Enjoy a beautiful Bay Cruise with a glass of wine/ beer/ soft drink
- Enjoy a guided city tour of San Francisco
- Visit 05 cities in 06 days at a relaxed and leisurely pace
- Services of a professional and experienced Tour Manager traveling with you throughout your holiday in USA
SIGHTSEEING AND EXCURSIONS
- Helicopter Ride
- Las Vegas by night
- Experience a Limousine Ride
- Fremont Street Experience
- Musical fountains at the Bellagio
- Orientation tour of Los Angeles
- Visit Santa Monica
- Full-day visit to the Universal Studios
- Visit this traditional Danish Town in the heart of California
- Guided city tour
- Spectacular Bay Cruise with a glass of wine/ beer/ soft drink
- Las Vegas
- 02 nights at Hotel Paris or similar in Las Vegas
- 02 nights at Hotel Double Tree by Hilton Carson or similar in Los Angeles
- 02 nights at Hotel Crowne Plaza Foster City or similar in San Francisco
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Indian Jain/ Vegetarian/ Non-Vegetarian/ local lunches as per the itinerary
- Daily Jain/ Vegetarian/ Non-Vegetarian dinners
- Porterage of 01 bag per person at the hotels only
- All transfers and extensive sightseeing with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary) by a deluxe air-conditioned coach
- Services of a professional and experienced Tour Manager or local representative throughout your tour in the USA
- Cost of International Airfare to participate on the tour, Visa and Travel Insurance
- Cost of deviation - In case you wish to deviate from the tour i.e. either travel before the departure date of your tour or would like to come back on a later date after the tour ends, there will be an additional charge will be applicable which will be advised to you by our sales team / partner agent. The same is subject to availability of seats for the given dates & ticket validity. Kindly also note, the deviation request has to be made at the time of booking.
- Any additional charges for Air Tickets and Cruise, if the booking is made less than 45 days before departure.
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure. The tour price is subject to increase without notice if this rate changes substantially prior to the departure of your tour.
- Any additional taxes/ surcharges levied by the airlines/ Cruise Company.
- Any baggage handling fee levied by the airlines in the USA.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, mini-bar, telephone calls, pay television etc.
- Tips to drivers, guides, etc. of USD 03 per person per day for the duration of the tour.
WEST COAST OF USA
Our USA trip was the most memorable and exotic experience that we had. It was a very well planned and comfortable holiday. We did not experience any issue with hotels or flights. Our tour manager did a great job and planned everything to the perfection. Thank you so much Vacations Exotica. We highly recommend them if you are planning any trip soon.
- Santosh Pednekar
Hollywood Walk of Fame
The Hollywood Walk of Fame showcases names of various personalities with over 2,600 brass and terrazzo stars studded into the sidewalks of 15 blocks of Hollywood Boulevard. With an added 3 blocks of Vine Street in Hollywood, it’s a walk to remember.
Solvang was founded in 1911 by Danish-American educators. It's known for its Danish-style architecture and many wineries. Visit the Solvang Motorcycle Museum, displaying a collection of rare vintage motorcycles and European racer bikes.
Golden gate bridge
The Golden Gate Bridge is an iconic structure connecting the city of San Francisco to Marin County, California. It spans almost two miles across the Golden Gate, the narrow strait where San Francisco Bay opens to meet the Pacific Ocean. The Golden Gate Bridge, opened to the public in 1937, has endured as a picture-perfect landmark and an engineering marvel.