- A complete all-inclusive tour
- Stay at top quality hotels
- American buffet breakfast at the hotels
- Stay 03 nights in Cape Town
- Ride the cable car to the top of the beautiful Table Mountain for breathtaking views
- Guided tour of Cape Town
- Visit the famous Victoria and Alfred Waterfront Cape Towns biggest tourist attraction
- Full day tour to the Cape of Good Hope
- Enjoy a cruise to Seal Island
- Visit Cape Point where the Atlantic and Indian Ocean meet
- Ride the funicular to the top of the lighthouse
- See the Jackass penguins at Boulders beach
- Visit Simons Town
- Stay 02 nights in Knysna paradise on Earth
- Cruise on the Knysna Lagoon
- The beautiful Garden Route included Oudtshoorn, Knysna
- Visit Cango Caves beautiful stalagmite and stalactite formations
- Visit the Cheetah Ranch a unique experience with the fastest land animal
- Stay 01 night in Sun City - a city that never sleeps
- Stay 01 night in Johannesburg
- Visit the Gold Reef city in Johannesburg
- City tour of Nairobi
- 02 full days of game viewing in Masai Mara
- A relaxed tour with ample time for shopping
- Visit 07 cities in 10 days: Cape Town, Knysna, Oudtshoorn, Sun City, Johannesburg Nairobi & Masai Mara
- Services of a professional and experienced Tour Manager traveling with you throughout your tour
Welcome aboard! Enter the world of Vacations Exotica as you begin your memorable journey of South Africa. Arrive into Cape Town. Enjoy the city sights of Cape Town on a guided city tour. Take the cable car to the top of Table Mountain.Read More
Today embark on your journey to South Africa. On arrival into Cape Town you will be met by our professional and experienced tour manager / local representative in the arrival area located outside the customs hall. Proceed to your hotel and check in. Later proceed on an exciting guided city tour of this beautiful city with the majestic Table Mountain in the backdrop. See the Houses of Parliament, the District Six Museum and the Malay Quarter. Ride a cable car to the top of Table Mountain (weather permitting) for breathtaking views of the ocean and city. Visit the famous Victoria and Alfred Waterfront, one of Cape Towns biggest tourist attractions and drive past some of the best beaches of Cape Town. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Garden Court or similar in Cape Town. (D)
Seal Island Cruise. Visit the famous Cape of Good Hope. See the Jackass Penguins. Visit Simons Town.Read More
After a buffet breakfast at the hotel, proceed on an exciting full-day Cape Peninsula Tour. Proceed to Hout Bay, a colorful and entertaining village and enjoy a cruise to Seal Island, to view seals and sea birds at Duiker Island (weather permitting). After lunch, continue to the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve. Marvel at the scenery en route to Cape Point, at the South Western tip of the reserve, in the African continent. Ascend to the top by Funicular. Later drive along the False Bay Coast and visit the Boulders Beach to see the famous Jackass Penguins. Later, enjoy a short stop at the Simons Town, a scenic town and an important naval base. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Garden Court or similar in Cape Town. (B, L, D)
Day is at LeisureRead More
After a buffet breakfast at the hotel, the day is at leisure. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Garden Court or similar in Cape Town. (B, D)
Onto Knysna. Enroute visit the Mossel Bay. Enjoy a boat trip on Knysna LagoonRead More
After a buffet breakfast at the hotel, check out and proceed to Knysna. Enroute visit the town of Mossel Bay for an orientation tour. Enjoy lunch on arrival in Mossel Bay before continuing to Knysna. Take a stroll through the center of town and you will get caught up in the vibrant and happy jostle of coffee shops, art galleries, workshops, gift shops and flea markets filled with locals and buskers, caf society and visitors. On arrival in Knysna enjoy an afternoon boat trip on the Knysna Lagoon to view the famous Knysna Heads aboard the pleasure boat, the John Benn. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Graywood or similar in Knysna. (B, L, D)
See the magnificent Cango Caves. Visit Oudtshoorn, the feather capital of the world. Visit the Cango Wild Life Ranch.Read More
After a buffet breakfast at the hotel, visit the Cango Caves, internationally renowned as one of the worlds great natural wonders sculpted by nature through the ages, their fascinating limestone formation occurs in a variety of ways. Later, visit the Highgate Ostrich Ranch. Here come face to face with the biggest bird in the world. Enjoy an Indian lunch. Later, visit the Cheetah and crocodile farm (Cango Wildlife Ranch) where crocodiles, ranging from 50 cm to four meters in length, inhabit the ranch. Return to your hotel later in the afternoon. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Graywood or similar in Knysna. (B, D)
Onto Sun CityRead More
After a buffet breakfast at the hotel, check out and proceed to the airport for your flight to Johannesburg. On arrival, drive to Sun City and Check in to the hotel. The rest of the day is at leisure. Tonight enjoy an Indian Dinner. Overnight at Hotel Cabanas or similar in Sun City. (B, D)
Onto Johannesburg. Enjoy a tour of Gold Reef City.Read More
After a buffet breakfast at the hotel, check out and drive to Johannesburg. After an Indian lunch, visit the Gold Reef City, a replica of old-time Johannesburg. Travel back in time as you take a ride on a penny-farthing or stroll through the olden day houses. Also enjoy a gold pouring demonstration and a spectacular dance performance by the miners. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Peermont Metcourt or similar in Johannesburg. (B, L, D)
Farewell!! OR continue your tour to ADD ON Kenya.Read More
After a buffet breakfast at the hotel, check out and transfer to the airport for your flight back home OR Fly to Nairobi. On arrival at Nairobi Airport, transfer to your hotel and check in. Later proceed on a city tour which takes you to Nairobis landmarks Parliament buildings, Kenyatta International Conference Center with the monument of 1st founding President of Kenya Mzee Jomo Kenyatta, and to a lookout point where spectacular views of the city of Nairobi awaits you, then onto The City market for some shopping. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at the Hotel Intercontinental/ Eka or similar in Nairobi. (B, D)
Onto Masai Mara. Enjoy your game drive.Read More
This morning, after buffet breakfast drive to Masai Mara Game ReserveJewel of Kenyas Game Park. The Masai Mara is one of the greatest wildernesses of the world. This enormous Reserve actually part of the vast Serengeti plains are famously known for its spectacular great wildebeest migration and is a true home of the big five-Lion, Elephant, Leopard, Rhino and Cape Buffalo. Upon arrival, enjoy lunch. Later, explore the reserve on a late evening game drive. Followed by relaxing around the lodge fire before dinner. Overnight at Keekorok Lodge or similar in Masai Mara. (B, L, D)
A full day of game-viewing!Read More
Early morning, set out on an exciting game-drive to view the teeming wildlife savoring their morning kill. Drive around to search for the myriad species of game that make this reserve their home. If lucky, you can witness the kill in action, moment by moment, right in front of your unbelieving eyes! Return to your lodge just in time for breakfast. Later, enjoy the stunning surroundings as you have time at leisure. After a sumptuous Indian lunch at your lodge, proceed for another exciting game drive, where you can expect to see the famous Big Five. In the evening, enjoy a delicious Indian dinner at your lodge. Overnight at Keekorok Lodge or similar in Masai Mara. (B, L, D)
This morning, after an American breakfast proceed to the Airport to board your flight back home. Return home with wonderful memories of your holiday with Vacations Exotica. (B)
SIGHTSEEING AND EXCURSIONS
- SOUTH AFRICA
- Cape Town
- Guided city tour including Houses of Parliament, District Six Museum, Malay Quarter, etc.
- Cable car to the top of 'Table Mountain'
- Full-day tour to the Cape of Good Hope,
- View the Jackass penguins at Boulders beach
- Visit Simons Town
- Enjoy a cruise to 'Seal Island'
- Visit the Mossel Bay
- Enjoy a cruise on Knysna Lagoon
- Visit the Ostrich Farm
- Visit the Cango Caves
- Visit the Cheetah Ranch and Crocodile Farm
- Sun City
- Enjoy the glitz and glamour of this entertainment complex
- VVisit the Gold Reef City
- Orientation Tour of the City
- Cape Town
- City tour
- Masai Mara
- Enthralling game viewing drives
- Visit the Masai Mara National Reserve
- Chance to see the 'Big Five'
- SOUTH AFRICA
- 03 nights accommodation at Hotel Garden Court or similar in Cape Town
- 02 nights accommodation at Hotel Graywood or similar in Knysna
- 01 night accommodation at Hotel Cabanas or similar in Sun City
- 01 night accommodation at Hotel Peermont Metcourt or similar in Johannesburg
- 01 night accommodation at Hotel Eka/ Intercontinental or similar in Nairobi
- 02 nights accommodation at Keekorok Lodge or similar in Masai Mara
- Daily buffet breakfast at the hotel.
- Indian Jain / Vegetarian lunches as specified in the itinerary
- Daily Indian Jain / Vegetarian / Non-vegetarian Indian dinners
AIRFARE, TICKET TAXES AND OVERSEAS TRAVEL INSURANCE
- Return economy class group airfare as per the itinerary
- Cost of ticket taxes
- Cost of Overseas Travel Insurance for the duration of the tour
- All local taxes as of 1st October 2017
- Single-entry South Africa visa
- Single-entry Kenya visa
- All transfers and excursions as specified in the itinerary will be by an air conditioned coach
OVERSEAS TRAVEL INSURANCE
- It is extremely important to possess an overseas travel insurance policy before you travel on your tour. Keeping your convenience in mind, we have included the cost of overseas Travel insurance for the duration of the tour, in your tour cost. However for any passengers above the age of 70, and those who extend their holiday, additional charges would apply.
- Services of a professional and experienced tour manager or a local representative throughout your tour. (Subject to minimum 15 full paying passengers)
- Cost of deviation - In case you wish to deviate from the group departure dates mentioned in the brochure i.e. either travel before the departure date of your tour or would like to come back on a later date after the tour ends, there will be an additional charge that will be applicable which will be advised to you by our sales team / partner agent. The same is subject to availability of seats for the given dates & ticket validity. Kindly also note, the deviation request is to be made at the time of booking or at least 30 days prior to departure date
- Tour Cost is subject to GOI/RBI regulations under Liberalized Remittance Scheme (LRS)
- Any expenses of personal nature such as Porterage, laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, mini bar, telephone calls, pay channels etc.
- Meals other than what is mentioned in your itinerary
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in What your tour price includes.
- Tips to drivers, guides, etc. of AUD 03 per person per day for the duration of the tour
- IMPORTANT : Vaccination : In case you are traveling to Kenya, it is mandatory to obtain a yellow fever vaccination certificate and carry the same with you on your tour.
SOUTH AFRICAN SPLENDOURS WITH KENYA
We undertook a trip to S. Africa and Kenya, organised by Vacations Exotica. Needless to say, we had a memorable and enjoyable trip. The Garden Route from Cape Town to Knysna was an exhilarating experience, as we covered miles of greenery and quaint peaceful towns along the bay. The tour manager was excellent, who took care of our every need. Without his guidance, it would have been tough getting on and off flights at various airports. Masai Mara, especially our stay at Keekorok Lodge was an unforgettable experience. We absolutely had no problem with food, the choice of hotels for stay and meals were impeccable. Thanks to Vacations Exotica! Keep it up.
SOUTH AFRICAN SPLENDOURS WITH KENYA
Greetings. It was a memorable trip this time to South Africa and Kenya.
The hotels we stayed in SA were excellent. Since we all adhered to the time schedule we were able to visit a lot of places in Cape Town, Johannesburg, Oudtshoorn etc. Our Tour Manager was very courteous & very good.
In Kenya, The hotel we stayed at Nairobi & in the Keekorok lodge was simply superb. Masai Mara experience really thrilled all of us. Overall the food was good.
On the whole, it was a fantastic trip, worth for the money spent. We will again knock the doors of Vacations Exotica soon for our next trip.
- Dr. S. Nellaikumar.
A marvel of nature and the most breathtaking wonder, Cape point is where Two Oceans Meet- the Atlantic Ocean with its cold waters on the west and the Indian Ocean with its warmer waters on the east.
Knysna is inhabited by the Khoi Khoi indigenous people! They made this part of South Africa their home after traveling from Botswana some 2,000 years ago.