- A complete tour with maximum quality sightseeing
- Stay in comfortable hotels
- A relaxed tour with ample time for shopping
- Daily American breakfast at the hotels
- Lunches as specified in the itinerary
- Daily dinners at finest Indian restaurants
- Stay 02 Nights in Malaysia
- Enjoy a day trip to the beautiful Genting Highlands with one way cable car ride
- Visit the Batu Caves home to the leading Hindu shrine in Malaysia
- Enjoy a guided city tour of Kuala Lumpur covering all the important places of interest
- A photo stop of The Petronas Twin Towers the tallest tower in Malaysia
- Fly from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore
- Stay 03 nights in Singapore The Lion City
- Enjoy a City tour of Singapore
- Visit Sentosa Island One way Cable Car, Underwater World and Dolphin Lagoon and Wings of Time Show
- Chance to visit the Universal Studios.
- Services of a professional and experienced Tour Manager travelling with you throughout your tour
Selamat Datang welcome to Kuala Lumpur the capital of Malaysia. Visit Putrajaya - the stunning federal capital. Enjoy a guided city tour. Visit the observatory deck at the Menara KL Tower for beautiful aerial views of this city.Read More
Today, embark on your exciting tour to South East Asia as you board your flight to Kuala Lumpur. On arrival you will be met by our professional and experienced Tour Manager / local representative in the arrival area situated outside the customs hall. Enjoy a brief orientation of Putrajaya. Next, visit the observatory deck of the famous Menara KL Tower for a 360 degree view of this beautiful city, continue on a guided tour of this bustling city. Visit the Golden Triangle the commercial centre, see the Kings Palace residence of the ruler of Malaysia, The National Mosque, the National monument and the superb buildings at the Independence square. Make a photo stop of the magnificent Petronas Twin Towers, one of the tallest buildings in the world. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner Overnight at Citin Seacare or similar in Kuala Lumpur. (B, D)
Onto Genting Highlands a beautiful mountain resort. En-route visit the famous Batu Caves.Read More
After American breakfast at the hotel, we proceed to Batu caves - a leading Hindu shrine in Malaysia A limestone cave 400 meters long and 100 meters high. Enjoy Indian lunch. Drive to Genting Highlands, a beautiful mountain resort and the city of entertainment. Experience South East Asias longest cable car the Genting Skyway which provides fantastic views of breathtaking scenery and animatronics. Later, we return back to Kuala Lumpur. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner Overnight at Citin Seacare or similar in Kuala Lumpur. (B, L, D)
Fly to Singapore the Lion City ! Tonight you have an OPTION to Visit the Night Safari, - worlds premier night zoo, with River Safari Asias first and only river themed zoo.Read More
After a buffet breakfast at your hotel check out and proceed to the airport to board your flight to Singapore, the Lion City. After an Indian lunch, proceed to the hotel for check in. In the evening, you have an option to experience the exciting River Safari and Night Safari tour. The River Safari is the first of its kind in Asia and features freshwater attractions and river boat rides as its main highlights. Nestled in 40 hectares of lush forest, the Night Safari offers the unique experience of exploring wildlife in a tropical jungle at night. Through the use of subtle lighting techniques, you will be able to view over 100 species of nocturnal animals in their vast natural habitat. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Parc Sovereign Albert Court or similar in Singapore (B, L, D)
Enjoy a city tour of Singapore. Visit the Sentosa Island enjoy a cable car ride, Underwater world and Dolphin Lagoon and Wings of Time show.Read More
After a buffet breakfast at your hotel proceed on an exciting tour of this colonial city. Drive past the Parliament House, Supreme Court, City Hall, China Town and Little India. Stop at Raffles Landing Site, one of the most historical sites. After an Indian lunch, visit Sentosa Island Singapores playground, something for the entire family. Take a cable car ride to across the harbour to reach Sentosa. Enjoy the Underwater World World and Dolphin Lagoon. Be thrilled by unique encounters with marine animals. Feed gentle rays and sharks, defy gravity feeding fish through openings at the side of the magic T tank, spot masters of disguise like the amazing mimic octopus, and even tunnel under the sea on an 83m long voyage to the colourful Reef and Ocean Colonies! What's more, meet with other residents of Dolphin Lagoon the adorable fur seals as they perform alongside pink dolphins. Theyll gamely shake hands and pose for photos! There's no better way to complete a fabulous day at Sentosa than to view the spectacular night show - Wings of Time set outdoors against the backdrop of an open sea. Discover an awe-inspiring display of water, laser and fire effects, set to majestic music and a panorama of breath-taking vistas, weaved together by a tale of friendship and courage that will linger for a long time. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Parc Sovereign Albert Court or similar in Singapore (B, L, D)
Day at leisure OR visit Universal Studios, the one of its kind in Asia.Read More
After an American breakfast at the hotel the rest of the day is at leisure for you to indulge in some shopping OR join us on an optional excursion to visit the Universal Studios at the Resorts World in Sentosa. It is the first integrated resort in on the island of Sentosa, off the southern coast of Singapore. Visit Universal Studios where you will get an opportunity to wrestle villains, and travel to ancient times. You can revel in the glamour of Hollywood as you Ride The Movies on roller coasters and other movie-themed shows and attractions. Depart from Resorts World and check into the hotel in Singapore. Overnight at Hotel Parc Sovereign Albert Court or similar in Singapore (B D)
After a buffet / boxed breakfast at the hotel check out and proceed to the Airport for your flight back home. Return home with wonderful memories of your holiday with Vacations Exotica (B)
SIGHTSEEING AND EXCURSIONS
- Genting Highlands
- Ride the famous Genting Skyway cable car
- Kuala Lumpur
- Guided city tour of Kuala Lumpur
- Entrance to the observation deck of Menara KL
- Visit the Batu Caves
- Genting Highlands
- Guided city tour of Singapore
- Sentosa Island with one way cable car, Underwater World and Dolphin Show and Wings of the Time Show
- 02 night accommodation at Hotel Citin Seacare or similar in Kuala Lumpur
- 03 night accommodation at Hotel Parc Sovereign Albert Hotel or similar in Singapore
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Indian Jain / Vegetarian lunches as specified in the itinerary
- Daily Indian Jain / Vegetarian / Non-Vegetarian dinners
AIRFARE, TICKET TAXES AND OVERSEAS TRAVEL INSURANCE
- Return economy class group airfare as per the itinerary
- Cost of ticket taxes
- Cost of overseas travel insurance
- All local taxes as of 30th January 2016
- Cost of Malaysian and Singapore single entry visas.
- All transfers and excursions as specified in the itinerary will be by an air conditioned coach.
- Flight from Kuala Lumpur- Singapore.
OVERSEAS TRAVEL INSURANCE
- It is extremely important to possess an overseas travel insurance policy before you travel on your tour. Keeping your convenience in mind, we have included the cost of overseas travel insurance for the duration of the tour. However for any passengers above the age of 60, and those who extend their holiday, additional charges would apply.
- Services of a professional and experienced tour manager or a local representative throughout your tour. (Subject to minimum 10 full paying passengers)
- Cost of deviation - In case you wish to deviate from the group departure dates mentioned in the brochure i.e. either travel before the departure date of your tour or would like to come back on a later date after the tour ends, there will be an additional charge that will be applicable which will be advised to you by our sales team / partner agent. The same subject to availability of seats for the given dates & ticket validity. Kindly also note, the deviation request is to be made at the time of booking or at least 30 days prior to departure date.
- Tour cost is subject to GOI / RBI regulations under Liberalised Remittance Scheme (LRS)
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, mini bar, telephone calls, pay channels etc.
- Tips of any nature i.e. drivers, guides, tour managers, etc
- Meals other than what is mentioned in your itinerary
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in What your tour price includes.
Genting Highlands is an integrated resort development comprising hotels, casinos, shopping malls and a theme park. Since 1971, Genting Highlands has remained the only legal gambling outfit in Malaysia - its very own mini Las Vegas on a mountain top.
The S.E.A Aquarium at Resorts World Sentosa (RWS) is the biggest oceanarium on the planet. Its 45 million litres of water is home to more than 100,000 sea creatures, spread across over 800 species.