Miami, Florida - Embark.Read More
Miami's amazing medley of cultures and flashy urban settings makes it a scene to be seen. Visit the trendy Art Deco district of South Beach, Calle Ocho in Little Havana, the super-upscale neighbourhoods of Coconut Grove and Coral Gables and the unique ecosystem of the Everglades.
Nassau, BahamasRead More
From the waterfront to the end of Bay Street, you'll find some of the best duty-free shopping and a charming mix of architecture, both old and new. But there's plenty to do besides shopping - swim with the dolphins, try your luck in a casino or snorkel with colourful fish.
Great Stirrup Cay, BahamasRead More
All our cruises to the Bahamas feature a whole day visit to Great Stirrup Cay, our idyllic island paradise reserved just for our guests. Stroll along soft, white-sand beaches and enjoy the many activities we have to offer. Snorkel and see underwater delights, kayak in crystal-clear water, then get revved up on a WaveRunner adventure. The fun is endless here. Grab a bite at our new 8,500- square foot beach buffet and simply relax in your private beachfront cabana. This tropical paradise is just for you. Take advantage.
Miami, Florida - Dismbark.Read More
After breakfast, disembark.
- From the trendy Art Deco District of South Beach in Miami, to the gorgeous beaches, to the 18th century fortresses of the Bahamas, to the only eco-fun private island destination in the Caribbean, Great Stirrup Cay, this cruise has something for everyone.
- Enjoy 3 nights on board the luxurious Norwegian Sky Cruise to the Bahamas
- Enjoy the luxury on board the cruise
- Enjoy all meals on board the cruise
- Visit 02 beautiful islands in the Bahamas - Nassau and Great Stirrup Cay
Better known as the "Cruise Capital of the world" this sunshine city remains to be the busiest cruise port of the world for over 2 decades now!
Bahamas -Dean’s Blue Hole
A Blue Hole that is visible from space, it holds the record of being the world's deepest blue hole dipping at a plummeting 663 feet. It's the most unique area in the world!