- A complete value for money tour with maximum quality sightseeing
- Stay in convenient & comfortable hotels throughout your holiday
- Daily buffet breakfast with hot eggs & fruits
- Daily Indian Jain / Vegetarian / Non-vegetarian dinners included as specified in the itinerary
- City tour of Geneva - the Garden City
- Visit picturesque Zermatt - a car free resort and view the symbol of Switzerland, Matterhorn
- An unbelievable excursion to Gornergrat
- Visit Bern, the Swiss capital, the city accorded the World Heritage Status
- Visit the scenic town of Interlaken
- Visit Harder Kulm in Interlaken
- Chance to see Trummelbach falls
- Chance to see top of Europe – Jungfraujoch with lunch
- Visit Mt. Titlis in the world’s first revolving cable car
- See the Lion Monument and Kapell Brucke in Lucerne
- Enjoy a scenic cruise on Lake Lucerne
- Visit Zurich – The financial Capital of Switzerland
- Visit Schoggi Land Chocolate Factory
- See the magnificent Rhine Falls in Schaffhausen
- Visit Geneva, Zermatt, Bern, Interlaken, Lucerne, Engelberg, Schaffhausen & Zurich
- Services of a professional, friendly, multilingual and experienced Tour Manager travelling with you throughout your tour.
Welcome Aboard!!! Start your journey in Geneva - the Garden City.Read More
Today enter the world of ‘Vacations Exotica’ as you begin your memorable journey through Switzerland. On arrival at the Geneva airport meet your professional and experienced Tour Manager in the arrival area situated outside the customs hall. Later, proceed on a tour of this beautiful city built on the point where the River Rhone flows out of Lake Geneva. See the European headquarters of the United Nations, the International Red Cross Building and the magnificent Jet d’ Eau - a majestic fountain that shoots up to about 140 mts. (weather permitting). Visit the English Gardens and see the famous L’horloge - “Floral Clock”, a masterpiece of technology and floral art. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Eurotel Riviera / Astra Vevey or similar, in Montreux / Vevey. (D)
Visit Zermatt – The jewel in the Swiss mountains. Visit Gornergrat – the ultimate Alpine Panorama.Read More
After a buffet breakfast, get set for an amazing Alpine experience. Drive to the village of Tasch to board your electric train to the ultimate alpine resort village of Zermatt. Situated at the foot of the majestic Matterhorn, it is a world where electric-cars and horse-drawn sleighs are the only modes of transportation. After a local lunch, experience – wonderland as you take the highest open-air cog-wheel railway in Europe to Gornergrat – a panoramic feast. The journey exposes you to 29 peaks higher than 4000 mts. Once in Gornergrat you will be face -to-face, literally, with the Dufourspitze, Switzerland’s highest summit and the Matterhorn – a majestic mountain which has become symbolic with Switzerland. Return to the hotel. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Eurotel Riviera / Astra Vevey or similar, in Montreux / Vevey. (B, LL, D)
Visit Bern – the charming medieval Swiss Capital. Excursion to Harder KulmRead More
After buffet breakfast check out and drive to the charming Swiss capital, Bern – the home of Albert Einstein. On arrival, enjoy a tour of this historic city. Bern is the charming city situated on the banks of the River Aare. See the Bear Pit, Gothic Fountains, the famous Clock Tower, etc. Enjoy a stroll down one of the world’s longest shopping promenade – Marketgasse. After lunch, drive to Interlaken and on arrival, at a leisurely pace, take a stroll along the Höheweg – Main Street of Interlaken, or indulge in a spot of shopping. You also have the time to indulge in activities that the region has to offer. Later, in the evening depart for Harder Kulm by funicular. Be mesmerized by the breathtaking view from the observation deck which offers fine views of the Bernese Oberland Capital –‘Interlaken’ between the Lakes of Brienz and Thun as well as the entire Jungfrau Region. Later drive to Engelberg. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner Overnight at Hotel Ramada / Schweizerhof or similar in Engelberg. (B, L, D)
Day at leisure (No lunch) OR Excursion to Top of Europe & Jungfraujoch with lunch – (3454 mts). Visit Trummelbach falls and InterlakenRead More
After a buffet breakfast, day is at leisure or opt for Trummelbach falls and proceed for an excursion that will surely leave you spellbound. Excursion to Jungfraujoch – an experience of your lifetime. Drive to Lauterbrunnen to board the cog wheel train to Jungfraujoch (3454 mts.) - a world of eternal ice and snow. Visit the Ice Palace, the highest-altitude ice palace in the world and the Sphinx Terrace, the views from here are considered the best in Switzerland. Drive to Engelberg. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Ramada / Schweizerhof or similar in Engelberg. (B, D)
Mt Titlis - A landscape close to heaven. Lucerne – Orientation Tour. Cruise on Lake LucerneRead More
After a buffet breakfast, proceed for an excursion that will surely leave you spellbound. Enjoy stunning views from the world’s first revolving cable car - Rotair on your way up to Mt. Titlis (3020 mts). Here visit the Ice Grotto and indulge yourself in the world of snow on the snow terrace. After lunch, drive to the beautiful lakeside town of Lucerne. See the dramatic Lion Monument and the Kapell Brucke as you soak in the beauty of this city. You also have some free time for shopping of the world renowned Swiss watches, knives, chocolates, souvenirs, etc. Today enjoy a scenic cruise on Lake Lucerne. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Ramada / Schweizerhof or similar in Engelberg. (B, L, D)
Orientation tour of Zurich - the commercial capital. Visit Schoggi Land Chocolate Factory. See the Rhine falls – in Schaffhausen.Read More
After a buffet breakfast, check out and drive to the largest city and Financial Capital in Switzerland – Zurich. Proceed on an orientation tour of this bustling and charming city. After lunch, proceed to Flawil to visit Schoggi Land at Maestrani Chocolate Factory. During your tour, discover the art of making chocolates and taste a wide variety of delicious Swiss chocolates. Proceed to Schaffhausen to see one of Europe’s natural wonders – The spectacular Rhine Falls. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Movenpick / Dorint or similar, in Zurich. (B, L, D)
After a buffet / boxed breakfast, check out and proceed to the airport for your flight back home. Arrive home with pleasant memories of your European tour, which you will treasure for a lifetime. (B)
SIGHTSEEING AND EXCURSIONS
- Tour of the city
- View the symbol of Switzerland, Matterhorn
- Visit Gornergrat
- Visit this picturesque town of Interlaken
- Visit Harder Kulm
- Tour of the Swiss Capital city
- Excursion to Mt. Titlis
- Orientation Tour of the city
- See the Lion Monument and the Kapell Brucke
- Cruise on Lake Lucerne
- Orientation tour of the city
- Visit SchoggiLand - Chocolate Factory
- See the magnificent Rhine Falls
- 02 Nights at Eurotel Riveria/ Astra Vevey or similar, in Montreux/Vevey
- 03 Nights at Hotel Ramada / Schweizerhof or similar in Engelberg
- 01 Night at Hotel Movenpick / Dorint or similar, in Zurich
- Daily Continental breakfast buffet
- Daily Jain / Vegetarian lunches including a local lunch in Zermatt
- Daily Indian Jain/ Vegetarian/ Non-Vegetarian dinners
- All transfers and extensive excursions with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary) by deluxe air conditioned coach in the Continent of Europe
AIRFARE & VISAS
- Return economy class group airfare as per the itinerary
- Cost of ticket taxes
- Cost of Multiple Entry Schengen visa
- All local taxes as of 01st October 2017
OVERSEAS TRAVEL INSURANCE
- It is extremely important to possess an Overseas Travel Insurance policy before you travel on your tour. We have included the cost of overseas travel insurance for the duration of the tour. For any passengers above 60 years of age and those who wish to extend their holiday, additional charges would apply.
- Services of a professional and experienced Tour Manager or a local representative throughout your tour in Europe
- Cost of deviation - In case you wish to deviate from the group departure dates mentioned in the brochure i.e. either travel before the departure date of your tour or would like to come back on a later date after the tour ends, there will be an additional charge that will be applicable which will be advised to you by our sales team / partner agent. The same subject to availability of seats for the given dates & ticket validity. Kindly also note, the deviation request is to be made at the time of booking or at least 45 days prior to departure date.
- Tour cost is subject to GOI/RBI regulations under Liberalized Remittance Scheme (LRS)
- No Porterage included
- Tips to drivers, guides, etc of CHF 03 per person/per child per day for the duration of the tour.
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure. (The foreign currency component will be calculated as on date of payment). The tour price is subject to increase without notice if this rate changes substantially prior to the departure of your tour
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, pay TV, mini-bar, telephone calls, etc.
- Meals other than what is mentioned in your Itinerary.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides other than that mentioned in “What Your Tour Price Includes”
- In case of any increase in the visa cost the same will be borne by the client. The cost would vary in case of any change in European Community visa policies
- Taxes as Applicable.
We had an amazing trip to Switzerland and Paris with Vacations Exotica. Vacations Exotica team understood our travel needs well and have fulfilled them at the best. The travel experience was smooth and hassle free as we had an excellent and efficient tour manager all along. We are looking forward to our next trip with you!
Harder Kulm, Interlaken
People who love to be at heights, Harder Kulm is the place to enjoy the spectacular view of Interlaken at 1322 m above sea level.
Capture through your lens the scenic view of the most photographed mountain in the world-Matterhorn!