- A complete all-inclusive tour
- Stay at top quality hotels
- American buffet breakfast at the hotels
- Stay 01 night in Johannesburg
- Visit the Gold Reef city in Johannesburg
- Spend 02 Nights in the world famous Mabula Game Reserve
- Enjoy exciting game drives with a chance to see the famous Big 5
- Stay 01 night in Sun City - a city that never sleeps
- Stay 02 nights in Knysna paradise on Earth
- See the Jackass penguins at Boulders beach
- Visit Simons Town
- The beautiful Garden Route included Oudtshoorn, Knysna
- Visit Cango Caves beautiful stalagmite and stalactite formations
- Visit the Cheetah Ranch a unique experience with the fastest land animal
- Stay 03 nights in Cape Town
- Ride the cable car to the top of the beautiful Table Mountain for breathtaking views
- Guided tour of Cape Town
- Visit the famous Victoria and Alfred Waterfront Cape Towns biggest tourist attraction
- Full day tour to the Cape of Good Hope
- Enjoy a cruise to Seal Island
- Visit Cape Point
- Ride the funicular to the top of the lighthouse
- A relaxed tour with ample time for shopping
- Visit 06 cities in 10 days: Johannesburg, Mabula, Sun City, Oudtshoorn, Knysna & Cape Town
- Services of a professional and experienced Tour Manager traveling with you throughout your tour
Welcome aboard! Enter the world of Vacations Exotica as you begin your memorable journey of South Africa. Arrive into Johannesburg. Enjoy a tour of Gold Reef City.Read More
Today embark on your journey to South Africa. On arrival into Johannesburg, you will be met by our professional and experienced tour manager/ local representative in the arrival area located outside the customs hall. Proceed to your hotel and check in. Later visit the Gold Reef City, a replica of old-time Johannesburg. Travel back in time as you take a ride on a penny-farthing or stroll through the olden day houses. Also enjoy a gold pouring demonstration and a spectacular dance performance by the miners. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Peermont Mondior or similar in Johannesburg. (D)
Onto Mabula Game Reserve. Enjoy an afternoon Game Drive.Read More
After an American breakfast at the hotel, check out and drive to Mabula Game Reserve. Enjoy an Indian lunch on arrival at the lodge. Later get set for a thrilling game drive in the afternoon. Experience the thrill of animals roaming around free in their natural habitat. Later return to your lodge for an Indian dinner. Overnight at Mabula Game Lodge or similar in Mabula Reserve. (B, L, D)
A full day of game-viewing!Read More
Early morning, set out on an exciting game-drive to view the teeming wildlife savoring their morning kill. Drive around to search for the myriad species of game that make this reserve their home. If lucky, you can witness the kill in action, moment by moment, right in front of your unbelieving eyes! Return to your lodge just in time for breakfast. Later, enjoy the stunning surroundings as you have time at leisure. After Indian lunch at your lodge, proceed for another exciting game drive, where you can expect to see the famous Big Five. In the evening, enjoy a delicious Indian dinner at your lodge. Overnight at Mabula Game Lodge or similar in Mabula Reserve. (B, L, D)
Morning Game Drive. Transfer to Sun City.Read More
Enjoy early morning game drive. Later after breakfast at the hotel, we drive you to Sun City. Check in to the hotel. The rest of the day is at leisure for you to explore the resort and enjoy various activities on your own. Tonight enjoy an Indian Dinner. Overnight at Hotel Sun City hotel or similar in Sun City. (B, D)
Fly to George. On arrival, proceed to Knysna. En-route visit the Mossel Bay. Enjoy a boat trip on Knysna Lagoon.Read More
After an American breakfast at the hotel, check out and proceed to Johannesburg Airport to board your flight to George. On arrival, proceed to Knysna. Enroute visit the town of Mossel Bay for an orientation tour and visit to the famous Post Office Tree. Enjoy lunch on arrival in Mossel Bay before continuing to Knysna. Take a stroll through the centre of town and you will get caught up in the vibrant and happy jostle of coffee shops, art galleries, workshops, gift shops and flea markets filled with locals and buskers, caf society and visitors. On arrival in Knysna enjoy an afternoon boat trip on the Knysna Lagoon to view the famous Knysna Heads aboard the pleasure boat, the John Benn. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Protea Knysna Quays/ Hotel Knysna Log Inn or similar in Knysna. (B, L, D)
See the magnificent Cango Caves. Visit Oudtshoorn, the feather capital of the world.Read More
After an American breakfast at the hotel, visit the Cango Caves, internationally renowned as one of the worlds great natural wonders sculpted by nature through the ages, their fascinating limestone formation occurs in a variety of ways. Later, visit the Highgate Ostrich Ranch. Here come face to face with the biggest bird in the world. Enjoy a vegetarian lunch. Later, visit the Cheetah and crocodile farm (Cango Wildlife Ranch) where over 300 crocodiles, ranging from 50 cm to four meters in length, inhabit the ranch. Return to your hotel later in the evening. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Protea Knysna Quays/ Hotel Knysna Log Inn or similar in Knysna. (B, D)
On Cape Town via Hermanus. Day is at Leisure.Read More
After an American breakfast at the hotel, check out and transfer to Cape Town via Hermanus. Free time at Hermanus. On arrival to CPT, check-in to the hotel. The rest of the day is at leisure. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Southern Sun Cape Sun or similar in Cape Town. (B, D)
Seal Island Cruise. Visit the famous Cape of Good Hope. See the Jackass penguins. Visit Simons Town.Read More
After an American breakfast at the hotel, proceed on an exciting full-day Cape Peninsula Tour. Proceed to Hout Bay, a colorful and entertaining village and enjoy a cruise to Seal Island, to view seals and sea birds at Duiker Island (weather permitting). After lunch, continue to the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve. Marvel at the scenery en-route to Cape Point, at the South Western tip of the reserve, in the African continent. Ascend to the top by Funicular. Later drive along the False Bay Coast and visit the Boulders Beach to see the famous Jackass Penguins. After a vegetarian lunch, enjoy a short stop at the Simons Town, a scenic town and an important naval base. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Southern Sun Cape Sun or similar in Cape Town. (B, L, D)
Enjoy the city sights of Cape Town on a guided city tour. Take the cable car to the top of Table Mountain.Read More
After breakfast, proceed on an exciting guided city tour of this beautiful city with the majestic Table Mountain in the backdrop. See the Houses of Parliament, the District Six Museum and the Malay Quarter. Ride a cable car to the top of Table Mountain (weather permitting) for breathtaking views of the ocean and city. Visit the famous Victoria and Alfred Waterfront, one of Cape Towns biggest tourist attractions and drive past some of the best beaches of Cape Town. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Southern Sun Cape Sun or similar in Cape Town. (B, D)
This morning, after an American breakfast, proceed to the Airport to board your flight back home. Return home with wonderful memories of your holiday with Vacations Exotica. (B)
SIGHTSEEING AND EXCURSIONS
- Visit the Gold Reef City
- Enthralling game viewing drives
- Sun City
- Enjoy the glitz and glamour of this entertainment complex
- Visit the Ostrich Farm
- Visit the Cango Caves
- Visit the Cheetah Ranch and Crocodile Farm
- Visit the Mossel Bay
- Enjoy a cruise on Knysna Lagoon
- Cape Town
- Guided city tour including Houses of Parliament, District Six Museum, Malay Quarter, etc.
- Cable car to the top of 'Table Mountain'
- Full-day tour to the Cape of Good Hope
- View the Jackass penguins at Boulders beach
- Visit Simons Town
- Enjoy a cruise to 'Seal Island'
- 01 night accommodation at Hotel Peermont Mondior or similar in Johannesburg
- 02 nights accommodation at Mabula Game Lodge or similar in Mabula Reserve
- 01 nights accommodation at Hotel Sun City Main or similar in Sun City
- 02 nights accommodation at Hotel Protea Knysna Quays / Hotel Knysna Log Inn or similar in Knysna
- 03 nights accommodation at Hotel Southern Sun Cape Sun or similar in Cape Town
- Daily American breakfast at the hotel.
- Indian/ local Jain/ Vegetarian lunches as specified in the itinerary
- Daily Indian Jain/ Vegetarian/ Non-vegetarian Indian dinners
AIRFARE, TICKET TAXES AND OVERSEAS TRAVEL INSURANCE
- Return economy class group airfare as per the itinerary
- Cost of ticket taxes
- Cost of Overseas Travel Insurance for the duration of the tour
- All local taxes as of 1st October 2017
- Cost of South Africa single entry visa
- All transfers and excursions as specified in the itinerary will be by an air conditioned coach
OVERSEAS TRAVEL INSURANCE
- It is extremely important to possess an overseas travel insurance policy before you travel on your tour. Keeping your convenience in mind, we have included the cost of overseas Travel insurance for the duration of the tour, in your tour cost. However for any passengers above the age of 60, and those who extend their holiday, additional charges would apply.
- Services of a professional and experienced tour manager or a local representative throughout your tour. (Subject to minimum 15 full paying passengers)
- Cost of deviation - In case you wish to deviate from the group departure dates mentioned in the brochure i.e. either travel before the departure date of your tour or would like to come back on a later date after the tour ends, there will be an additional charge that will be applicable which will be advised to you by our sales team/ partner agent. The same is subject to availability of seats for the given dates & ticket validity. Kindly also note, the deviation request is to be made at the time of booking or at least 30 days prior to departure date.
- Tour cost is subject to GOI/ RBI regulations under Liberalized Remittance Scheme (LRS)
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, mini bar, telephone calls, pay channels etc.
- Tips of any nature i.e. drivers, guides, tour managers, etc.
- Meals other than what is mentioned in your itinerary
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in What your tour price includes.
- Tips to drivers, guides etc. of 05 USD per person per day for the duration of the tour.
Gold Reef City
Gold Reef City is an amusement park in Johannesburg, South Africa. It is located on an old gold mine which closed in 1971, the park is themed around the gold rush that started in 1886 on the Witwatersrand.
Watch the big cats do the catwalk from the treetop! While you can watch the other big cats from the treetop, you can befriend a cheetah and a snake at this unique experience at Cheetah Ranch.