- A complete all-inclusive, exotic 07 days tour with maximum quality sightseeing
- Stay in quality hotels Vistana, Resort World Sentosa and Landmark Village.
- Daily American breakfast at the hotels
- Enjoy Indian vegetarian lunches as specified in the itinerary
- Daily Indian dinners at finest Indian restaurants
- Stay 03 Nights in Malaysia
- Enjoy a day trip to Genting Highlands and also a one way cable car ride upto Genting Highlands
- Visit the Bird Park in Kuala Lumpur
- Visit Batu Caves home to the leading Hindu shrine in Malaysia
- Enjoy a guided city tour of Kuala Lumpur covering all the important places of interest
- Go up to the observatory deck of the Menara KL Tower
- A photo stop at the Petronas Twin Towers - a memorable experience
- Visit the Sunway Lagoon Theme Park - the best destination for fun and adventure for the family.
- Stay 2 nights in Singapore The Lion City
- Stay 1 night in Resorts World Sentosa
- Enjoy your time at Sentosa: Enjoy a cable car ride to Sentosa, Madame Tussauds Wax Museum and Images of Singapore, Trick Eye Museum, Sentosa 4D Magic Show, and enthrall yourself at the magical Wings of Time Show
- Enjoy a full day at the famous Universal Studios.
- Visit the Gardens by the Bay, one of the Top 10 Indoor Gardens of the World,
- Enjoy a city tour of Singapore
- Visit S. E. A. AquariumTM - the worlds largest aquarium
- A relaxed tour with ample time for shopping
- Services of a professional and experienced Tour Manager traveling with you throughout your tour
Selamat Datang welcome to Kuala Lumpur the Malaysian capital! Visit Putrajaya - the stunning federal capital. Visit the observatory deck at the Menara KL Tower for beautiful aerial views of this city. Enjoy a guided city tour.Read More
Today, embark on your exciting tour to South East Asia as you board your flight to Kuala Lumpur. On arrival you will be met by our professional and experienced Tour Manager / local representative in the arrival area situated outside the customs hall. Check into your hotel. Later, proceed to visit the observatory deck of the famous Menara KL Tower for a 360 degree view of this beautiful city, continue on a guided tour of this bustling city. Visit the Golden Triangle the commercial centre, see the Kings Palace residence of the ruler of Malaysia, The National Mosque, the National monument and the superb buildings at the Independence square. Make a photo stop of the magnificent Petronas Twin Towers, one of the tallest buildings in the world. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner Overnight at Hotel Vistana or similar in Kuala Lumpur. (D)
Full day of fun at the Sunway Lagoon Theme Park the best destination for fun and adventure.Read More
After American breakfast at the hotel, visit the Sunway Lagoon Theme Park - a thriving satellite town, with a variety of water rides on offer and plenty of dry-land activities too, there are few more fun ways to spend a day than cooling down at Sunway. Sunway Lagoon provides the ultimate theme park experience in 5 adventure zones Water Park, Amusement Park, Wildlife Park, Extreme Park and Scream Park. After a day full of fun return back to Kuala Lumpur. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Vistana or similar in Kuala Lumpur. (B, L, D)
Visit the Worlds largest netted Bird Park in Kuala Lumpur. Onto Genting Highlands a beautiful mountain resort. En-route visit the famous Batu Caves.Read More
After American breakfast at the hotel, visit the Worlds Largest netted Bird Park. KL Bird Park is the home to more than 2,000 birds of approximately 200 species of local and foreign birds. One of KL Bird Parks most extraordinary feature is that, birds are let free in the aviary which closely resembles their natural habitat, with this free-flight concept, birds are able to breed naturally in this unique environment. The KL Bird Park is also reputed to be the largest walk-in free-flight aviary in the world. Also visit the Orchid garden. Next proceed to Batu caves - a leading Hindu shrine in Malaysia. This limestone cave is 400 meters long and 100 meters high. Enjoy Indian lunch. Drive to Genting Highlands, a beautiful mountain resort and the city of entertainment. Experience South East Asias longest cable car the Genting Skyway which provides fantastic views of breath-taking scenery and animatronics. Later, return back to Kuala Lumpur. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner Overnight at Hotel Vistana or similar in Kuala Lumpur. (B, L, D)
Fly to Singapore, the Lion City. Visit Sentosa. Enjoy a cable car ride, visit the Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, Images of Singapore, Trick Eye Museum, Sentosa 4D Magic Show, and see the spectacular Wings of Time ShowRead More
After a buffet breakfast at the hotel, check out and proceed to the airport to board your flight to Singapore. Enjoy an Indian lunch. Next, proceed to Sentosa Island Singapores playground which has something for the entire family. Experience the cable car ride as you arrive into this island. Visit the famous Madame Tussauds Wax Museum Singapores latest attraction. Have fun exploring the different areas of the museum - Hop aboard the 'Spirit of Singapore', the first ever Madame Tussauds boat ride, and travel through, tropical Singaporean garden. Step onto the stage with your favourite musicians, test your sporting skill against your favourite local and international sporting heroes, step into the world of international film as you enter the Madame Tussauds Film Lot, the leaders area lets you meet not only modern political heavyweights but also the historical leaders who have shaped Singapore. Visit the Trick Eye Museum enjoy the art technique that turns two dimensional paintings into three dimensional images through the use of optical illusions. At the Trick Eye Museum youll be creating unforgettable memories with friends and family amid fun and laughter. At the Sentosa 4D Magix, enjoy an interactive movie experience with 4-Dimensional digital effects.There's no better way to complete a fabulous day at Sentosa than to view the spectacular night show Wings of Time set outdoors against the backdrop of an open sea. Discover an awe-inspiring display of water, laser and fire effects, set to majestic music and a panorama of breath-taking vistas. Weaved together by a tale of friendship and courage that will linger with you long after you leave. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Resort World Hotels (Festive, Hard rock, Michael Hotel) Sentosa, Singapore. (B, L, D)
Visit S.E.A Aquarium. Visit Universal Studios, the one of its kind in Asia.Read More
After an American breakfast at the hotel check out & proceed to Visit the S. E. A Aquarium - the worlds largest aquarium. Discover more than 100,000 marine animals in different habitat and be awed by the worlds largest window to the ocean. Later, visit the Universal Studios at the Resorts World in Sentosa. It is the first integrated resort in on the island of Sentosa, off the southern coast of Singapore. Visit Universal Studios for an opportunity to wrestle villains, and travel to ancient times, you can revel in the glamour of Hollywood as you Ride The Movies on roller coasters and other movie-themed shows and attractions. Depart from Resorts World and check into the hotel in Singapore. Tonight enjoy a delicious Indian dinner. Overnight at Village Hotel Bugis or similar in Singapore. (B, D)
Guided City Tour. Visit Gardens by the Bay. Visit the Night Safari - worlds premier night zoo and the River Safari Asias first and only river themed zoo.Read More
After an American breakfast at the hotel, proceed on a guided tour of this colonial city. Drive past the Parliament House, Supreme Court, City Hall, China Town, Little India and much more. Enjoy an Indian lunch. Later visit Gardens By the Bay, spanning 101 hectares, this award-winning horticultural attraction houses over 2, 50,000 rare plants and is just a five-minute walk from the city. The Gardens comprises three spacesBay South, Bay East and Bay Central, from the waterfront promenade, enjoy an amazing view of the Marina Bay financial district skyline. Later, experience the exciting River Safari and Night Safari tour. The River Safari is the first of its kind in Asia and features freshwater attractions and river boat rides as its main highlights. Nestled in 40 hectares of lush forest, the Night Safari offers a unique experience of exploring wildlife in a tropical jungle at night. Through the use of subtle lighting techniques, you will be able to view over 100 species of nocturnal animals in their vast natural habitat. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner. Tonight enjoy an Indian Dinner. Overnight at Village Hotel Bugis or similar in Singapore. (B, L, D)
After an American buffet / boxed breakfast at the hotel, you have some time for last minute shopping. Later check out of the hotel and proceed to the Airport for your flight back home. Return home with wonderful memories of your holiday with Vacations Exotica (B)
SIGHTSEEING AND EXCURSIONS
- Kuala Lumpur
- Guided city tour of Kuala Lumpur
- Entrance to the observation deck of Menara KL
- Visit the KL Bird Park
- Visit the Batu Caves
- Visit the Orchid Garden
- Visit the Sunway Lagoon Theme Park
- Genting Highlands
- Ride the famous Genting Skyway cable car
- Kuala Lumpur
- Sentosa Island with cable car ride, Madame Tussauds wax museum and Images of Singapore, Trick Eye Museum, 4D Magix Show, Wings of Time
- Full day at Universal Studios
- Guided city tour of Singapore
- Visit S. E. A. Aquarium TM
- Night Safari and River Safari experience
- 03 night accommodation at Hotel Vistana or similar in Kuala Lumpur
- 01 night accommodation at Festive Hotel / Hard Rock / Michael or similar in Resort World Sentosa Singapore
- 02 night accommodation at Village Hotel Bugis or Similar Singapore
- Daily American buffet breakfast in your hotel
- Indian Vegetarian / Jain / Local lunches as mentioned in the itinerary
- Daily Indian Jain / Vegetarian / Non-Vegetarian dinners
AIRFARE, TICKET TAXES AND OVERSEAS TRAVEL INSURANCE
- Return economy class group airfare as per the itinerary
- Cost of ticket taxes
- Cost of overseas travel insurance
- All local taxes as of 30th January 2016
- Cost of Malaysia and Singapore single entry visas.
- All transfers and excursions as specified in the itinerary will be by an air conditioned coach.
- Flight Kuala Lumpur - Singapore
OVERSEAS TRAVEL INSURANCE
- It is extremely important to possess an overseas travel insurance policy before you travel on your tour. Keeping your convenience in mind, we have included the cost of overseas travel insurance for the duration of the tour. However for any passengers above the age of 60, and those who extend their holiday, additional charges would apply.
- Services of a professional and experienced tour manager or a local representative throughout your tour. (Subject to minimum 10 full paying passengers)
- Cost of deviation - In case you wish to deviate from the group departure dates mentioned in the brochure i.e. either travel before the departure date of your tour or would like to come back on a later date after the tour ends, there will be an additional charge that will be applicable which will be advised to you by our sales team / partner agent. The same subject to availability of seats for the given dates & ticket validity. Kindly also note, the deviation request is to be made at the time of booking or at least 30 days prior to departure date.
- Tour cost is subject to GOI / RBI regulations under Liberalised Remittance Scheme (LRS)
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, mini bar, telephone calls, pay channels etc.
- Tips of any nature i.e. drivers, guides, tour managers, etc
- Meals other than what is mentioned in your itinerary
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in What your tour price includes.