- A complete value for money tour with quality sightseeing and minimum travelling time
- Stay at good quality conveniently located hotels
- Full American breakfast at the hotel.
- Dinners at finest Indian restaurant.
- Stay 03 nights at Beijing the capital city.
- Marvel at one of the wonders of the world Great Wall Of China - a symbol of ancient Chinese civilization and one of the structures on Earth that can be seen from the space.
- Enjoy an exciting Guided city tour of Beijing.
- Visit the Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City and Summer Palace on our city tour.
- Visit the Temple of Heaven in Beijing
- Enjoy the high speed train from Beijing to Xian
- Stay 01 night in Xian the ancient city that served as the capital of China during 11 dynasties.
- Visit the world famous Terra Cotta warriors museum and Wild Goose Pagoda in Xian.
- Stay 02 nights in Shanghai.
- Enjoy the sights and sounds of Shanghai on your Guided city tour.
- Visit the beautiful Yuyuan Garden, the world famous Jade Buddha, the Bund on your city tour.
- Visit the Observation deck of the Oriental Pearl Tower
- Enjoy a cruise on the Huangpu River.
- Visit the Shanghai Museum
- Enjoy the world famous Acrobat show
- Stay 02 nights in Macau at the Venetian Hotel.
- Enjoy a guided city tour of Macau.
- Visit to the Macau Observatory Deck
- Stay 01 night in Shenzhen
- Visit the Windows of the World where you will see a vivid replica of the worlds wonders, historical heritages and famous scenic sites
- Visit the Mineral & Bamboo Museum in Shenzhen
- Stay 03 nights in Hong Kong
- Enjoy a guided city tour of Hong Kong
- Enjoy the fun and adventure at the Ocean Park
- Relive your childhood dreams at Disneyland, Hong Kong
- Ride the Peak Tram to the top level of Victoria Peak
- Shop to your hearts content in Hong Kong
- Services of a professional and experienced Tour Manager travelling with you throughout your tour
Welcome aboard! Today enter the world of Vacations Exotica as you begin your exciting tour to China. Fly into Beijing, the Capital City!Read More
Today, enter the world of Vacations Exotica as you embark on your exciting tour of China. On arrival at the Beijing airport you will be met by your professional and experienced tour manager/ local representative in the arrival area located outside the customs hall. Proceed to your hotel and check in. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Beijing J / Asia Pacific Garden hotel or similar in Beijing.
Enjoy a guided city tour of Beijing. Visit the Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City and the Summer Palace.Read More
Today after an American breakfast at the hotel, proceed on an exciting guided city tour of Beijing. Visit Tiananmen Square, located in the city centre with an area of approximately 4, 40,000 square meters. It is one of the largest squares in the world today. Later, proceed to the Forbidden City, one of the largest and best-preserved palace complexes in the world, covering an area of 72 hectares. Enjoy an Indian lunch. Next, visit the famous Summer Palace, a gorgeous imperial garden embracing hills and lakes. There are over 3000 scenic spots scattered among vast lakes, dotted islets and green hills. The halls, towers, pavilions and corridors blend harmoniously with the landscape and perfectly demonstrate the poetic touch of Chinese garden art that pursues natural beauty. Also visit the famous Pearl Factory. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Beijing J / Asia Pacific Garden hotel or similar in Beijing.(B, L, D)
Visit the world renowned Great Wall of China. Visit the Temple of Heaven. Also stroll along the Hutongs one of Beijings few remaining narrow alleys with traditional courtyard houses.Read More
After an American breakfast this morning, visit the world-renowned Great Wall stretching to a length of 4163 miles, a symbol of ancient Chinese civilization dating more than 2000 years. It is the greatest defense construction of ancient China and supposedly one of the only man-made structures on Earth visible from Space. Enjoy an Indian lunch. Later visit the magnificent and colourful Temple of Heaven. Also stroll along the Hutongs - one of Beijings few remaining neighbour hoods, with narrow alleys and single story traditional courtyard houses. Hutongs once dominated the city, but in recent years many have been leveled in the name of modernization. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Beijing J / Asia Pacific Garden hotel or similar in Beijing. (B, L, D)
Enjoy high speed train to Xian the ancient city of Changan. Visit the famous Wild Goose Pagoda.Read More
After an American breakfast at the hotel, proceed to the station to board your high speed train to Xian the ancient city which served as the capital of China for 11 dynasties. On arrival after lunch, visit the Wild Goose Pagoda, a monastery of grace that houses a statue of Buddha, carved out of teakwood. Later, check in to your hotel. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Xian Skytel / LE Garden hotel or similar in Xian.(B, L, D)
Visit the worldfamous Xian Terra- Cotta warriors. Photostop at the Ancient city wall. Fly to Shanghai - the River City.Read More
After an American breakfast at your hotel, check out and visit the famous Terra Cotta warriors, known as the Eighth Wonder of the world. Here you will see life-sized colorful Terra Cotta warriors and horses arranged in battle formation. This archaeological wonder amazed the world when it was discovered. Later proceed to the airport for your flight to Shanghai. On arrival proceed to your hotel and check in. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Shanghai Ramada Wujiaochang / Ramada Ancore hotel or similar in Shanghai. (B, D)
Guided city tour. Visit the famous Yuyuan Garden, the Jade Buddha Temple, the Bund area and the Shanghai Museum! Visit the Observatory of the Oriental Pearl tower. Huangpu River Cruise. Enjoy an Acrobatic show.Read More
Today, after an American breakfast at your hotel, join us on an exciting guided city tour of Shanghai. Visit the world-famous Yuyuan Garden, one of the best known gardens of classical style. Occupying 2 hectares it offers 40 scenic attractions. Also visit the Oriental Pearl Tower one of the tallest towers in the world. Enjoy the splendid views of this beautiful city from the observatory deck. Later visit the Bund the former Wall Street of the foreign powers. Visit the world-renowned Shanghai Museum which possesses a collection of 1, 20,000 precious works of art. Proceed to Yufo (Jade Buddha) Temple, a famous temple of southern China, which got its name from the two jade statues of Sakyamuni, one seated and one reclining. After lunch, visit the famous Nanjing Road for some great shopping bargains. We take you to visit the Observatory of the Oriental Pearl tower where you can a panoramic view of the city of Shanghai. Later proceed for the exciting Huangpu River cruise. View the magnificent lights that illuminate this River city. This evening we take you to watch a famous Acrobatic show which is world famous, and one of the oldest acrobatic troupes in China. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Shanghai Ramada Wujiaochang / Ramada Ancore hotel or similar in Shanghai. (B, L, D)
Farewell OR Fly to Hong Kong transfer by ferry to Macau.Read More
This morning after an American breakfast, we transfer you to the airport to board your return flight back home OR you can choose to extend your holiday to Hong Kong. On arrival you will be met by our local representative/ tour manager in the arrival area located outside the customs hall. We shall transfer you by your high speed ferry to Macau. On arrival check into your hotel and relax. Today the day is at leisure for you to enjoy the glitz and glamour of Macau on your own or also try your luck at one of the famous Casinos on your own. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Venetian or similar in Macau.(B, D)
Enjoy a city tour of Macau. Visit the Observatory of the Macau Tower.Read More
After an American breakfast proceed on an exciting city tour of Macau. Visit the famous A-Ma temple, from where the name Macau is derived. This temple is dedicated to the Sea Farers goddess and dates from the 16th century. Visit Macaus landmark - the ruins of St. Pauls church, considered to be one of the greatest of Macaus churches it has a magnificent Stone Faade and a grand Staircase. Also visit the Senado Square paved with a wave patterned mosaic of colored stones. See the Barrier Gate - an imposing gateway that marks the border between Macau and Mainland China. See the Kun Lam Statue dedicated to goddess of Kun Lam (goddess of Mercy) which stands 20 meters tall and is made of special bronze. Enjoy an Indian Lunch. Visit the Observatory of the great Macau Tower - Soaring 338 meters above the city, the Macau Tower is one of the highest freestanding towers in the world. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Venetian or similar in Macau.(B, L, D)
On to Shenzhen, located in the southern portion of the Guangdong Province. Visit Windows of the World. Free time for shopping.Read More
After an American breakfast check out of your hotel and transfer to the ferry terminal to board your ferry to Shenzhen - located in the southern portion of the Guangdong Province, on the eastern shore of the Pearl River Delta. On arrival, Visit the Windows of the World, a fantastic replica park situated at the Overseas Chinese Town. Here you can see vivid replicas of the worlds wonders, historical heritages and famous scenic sites. The entire masterpiece is built at ratios of 1:1, 1:5 or 1:15. Within one day, you can visit many reproductions of famous sites from different countries. The rest of the day is at leisure for you to shop to your hearts content at the Lohwu Mall. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Century Plaza / Best Western Felicity or similar in Shenzhen. (B,D)
Enjoy a City tour. Visit the famous Mineral & Bamboo Museum. Onto Hong Kong. Guided city tour of Hong Kong. View the Victoria Peak which at 1503 feet above the sea level gives a breathtaking panoramic view of the city.Read More
After an American breakfast at the hotel proceed on a guided city tour of Shenzhen. See the Lotus Mountain, Mineral & Bamboo museum and much more.. Later transfer to the pier to board the ferry from Shenzhen to Macau. After lunch proceed for a city tour of Hong Kong. Ride the Peak Tram to the top level of Victoria Peak, which at 1503 feet above the sea level gives a breathtaking panoramic view of the city. Visit Aberdeen Harbour and catch a glimpse of the lifestyle of Hong Kongs remaining fisher folk. Visit the most famous beach in Hong Kong - Repulse Bay Beach. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Regal Riverside / Harbour Plaza Resort City or similar in Hong Kong.(B,L,D
Enjoy full day at the Ocean Park. Free time shopping at the Tsim sha Shui area in Hong Kong.Read More
After an American breakfast at the hotel, proceed for some fun and adventure in Ocean Park- one of the largest oceanariums in the world and the largest of its kind in South East Asia. Ride the cable car which offers an impressive 360 degree view of the Park. Later transfer to the Tsim Sha Shui area for some shopping on your own. Tonight enjoy a delicious Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Regal Riverside / Harbour Plaza Resort City or similar in Hong Kong.(B,L, D)
Full day of fun at Disneyland Hong Kongs most famous attraction.Read More
This morning after an American breakfast at your hotel, join us for some fun and entertainment on our full day tour to Disneyland. The park consists of four themed lands similar to those found in the other Disneyland parks around the world which offer endless magical memories for the entire family. Also enjoy the spectacular Disney Parade where all your most loved Disney characters come to life. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Regal Riverside / Harbour Plaza Resort City or similar in Hong Kong(B, L, D)
This morning after an American breakfast, transfer to the airport to board your return flight back home. Return back with wonderful memories of your tour with Vacations Exotica, which you will treasure for a lifetime. (B)
SIGHTSEEING AND EXCURSIONS
- Guided city tour of Beijing
- Visit Tian`anmen square
- Visit the Forbidden City
- Visit the Summer palace
- A full day excursion to the famous Great Wall of China
- Visit the Temple of Heaven
- A full day excursion to the famous Terra-Cotta warriors
- Visit the Terra Cotta Museum
- Visit the Wild Goose pagoda
- Guided city tour of Shanghai
- Visit YuYuan Garden
- Visit the observation deck of the Shanghai world Financial Centre
- Visit the Jade Buddha Temple
- Huangpu River Cruise
- Visit the Shanghai Museum
- See the world famous Acrobat Show
- Guided city tour
- Entrance to the Macau Tower Observation deck
- Guided city tour
- Visit the `Wonders of the World`
- Visit the Mineral 7 Bamboo Museum
- Hong Kong
- Guided city tour
- Ride the Peak Tram to the top level of Victoria Peak
- Full day at Ocean Park
- Full day of fun at Disneyland
- Hong Kong
- 03 nights at Hotel Beijing J / Asia Pacific Garden hotel or similar in Beijing.
- 01 night at Hotel Xi?an Skytel / LE Garden hotel or similar in Xi`an
- 02 nights at Hotel Shanghai Ramada Wujiaochang / Ramada Ancore hotel or similar in Shanghai.
- 02 nights at Hotel Venetian or similar in Macau
- 02 nights at Hotel Century Plaza / Best Western Felicity or similar in Shenzhen.
- 02 nights at Hotel Regal Riverside / Harbour Plaza Resort City or similar in Hong Kong
- Daily American Breakfast.
- Indian Lunches as specified in the itinerary
- Daily Indian Vegetarian/Non-Vegetarian dinners at local Indian restaurants
AIRFARE, TICKET TAXES AND OVERSEAS TRAVEL INSURANCE
- Return economy class group airfare as per the itinerary
- Cost of ticket taxes
- Cost of overseas medical insurance
- All local taxes as of 15th January 2016
- Cost of Chinese single entry visas
- All transfers and excursions as specified in the itinerary will be by an air conditioned coach
- Enjoy high speed train transfer from Beijing to Xian.
- Transfer by high speed ferry from Hong Kong - Macau ; Macau - Shenzhen and Shenzhen ? Hong Kong
OVERSEAS TRAVEL INSURANCE
- It is extremely important to possess an overseas travel insurance policy before you travel on your tour. Keeping your convenience in mind, we have included the cost of overseas travel insurance for the duration of the tour. However for any passengers above the age of 60, and those who extend their holiday, additional charges would apply.
- Services of a professional and experienced tour manager or a local representative throughout your tour. (Subject to minimum 10 full paying passengers)
- Cost of deviation - In case you wish to deviate from the group departure dates mentioned in the brochure i.e. either travel before the departure date of your tour or would like to come back on a later date after the tour ends, there will be an additional charge that will be applicable which will be advised to you by our sales team / partner agent. The same subject to availability of seats for the given dates & ticket validity. Kindly also note, the deviation request is to be made at the time of booking or at least 30 days prior to departure date.
- Tour cost is subject to GOI / RBI regulations under Liberalised Remittance Scheme (LRS)
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, mini bar, telephone calls, pay channels etc.
- Tips of any nature i.e. drivers, guides, tour managers, etc
- Meals other than what is mentioned in your itinerary
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in What your tour price includes.
- Tips of USD 3 per person to drivers / guides on the tour.