- A complete all-inclusive, exotic 08 days tour with maximum quality sightseeing
- Daily American breakfast at the hotels
- Enjoy Indian vegetarian lunches as specified in the itinerary
- Daily Indian dinners at finest Indian restaurants
- Stay 02 nights in Hanoi
- Full day guided tour of Hanoi
- Enjoy Ho Chi Minh complex, Temple of Literature, Vietnam Museum of ethnology & Hoan Kiem lake
- Enjoy an overnight cruise on the Halong Bay passing by amazing shaped mountains
- Visit the Sung Sot Cave and sail to Titop Beach and mountain
- Visit the beautiful Halong Bay - known for its emerald waters and thousands of towering limestone islands topped by rainforests.
- Stay 02 nights in Saigon
- Visit the famous Cuchi Tunnels - an immense network of connecting underground tunnels located in the C? Chi District of Ho Chi Minh City
- Enjoy a guided city tour of Saigon – see the most famous landmarks of Saigon
- Fly to Siem Reap
- Stay 02 nights in Siem Reap – the gateway to the ruins of Angkor
- A full day exploring the Angkor area - home to a cluster of splendid temple ruins with a local guide
- Visit the South Gate of Angkor Thom, famous for its series of colossal human faces carved in stone
- See the impressive Bayon Temple, which represents the intersection of heaven and earth.
- Visit the Angkor Wat - a temple complex in Cambodia and the largest religious monument in the world.
- See the Phnom Bakheng Temple atop the Phnom Bakheng Hill and also catch a spectacular sunset view
- Enjoy a boat ride on the Tonle Sap Lake aboard a traditional wooden boat.
- A relaxed tour with ample time for shopping
- Services of a professional and experienced Tour Manager traveling with you throughout your tour
Welcome to Hanoi, Vietnam. Experience the Water Puppet Performance.Read More
Today, embark on your exciting tour as you board your flight to Hanoi. On arrival you will be met by our professional and experienced Tour Manager/ local representative in the arrival area situated outside the customs hall. On arrival, enjoy lunch at a local restaurant. Transfer to your hotel and check in. Later, we will experience the famous Water Puppet Performance – the unique form of Vietnamese art derived from wet rice civilization of South East Asia. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner at an Indian restaurant. Overnight in Hotel Melia Hanoi or similar in Hanoi. (L, D)
Full day tour of Hanoi. Visit the Ho Chi Minh Complex, Temple of Literature, The Vietnam Museum of Ethnology, Hoan Kiem Lake and much more.Read More
After breakfast, start your full day city tour. Our first stop will be the Ho Chi Minh Complex, where the father of modern-day Vietnam declared the nation’s independence in 1945. Discover the reverence with which the Vietnamese treat their “Uncle Ho” at this pilgrimage site. Continue your tour at sites such as the Stilt House, Presidential Palace, and One Pillar Pagoda. Then drive to the Temple of Literature, built in honour of Confucius by Emperor Ly Thanh Tong in 1070, which is also used to be the first university of Vietnam in the 11th century. Enjoy an Indian lunch. Later, we shall visit The Vietnam Museum of Ethnology, which is a museum in Hanoi, Vietnam, which focuses on the 54 officially recognized ethnic groups in Vietnam. Then visit Hoan Kiem Lake (Sword Lake) and passing by Ngoc Son Temple (outside) with Sunrise Bridge. You also have some free time for shopping at the Old Quarter. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight in Hotel Melia Hanoi or similar in Hanoi (B, L, D)
Onto the beautiful Halong Bay, known for its emerald waters and thousands of towering limestone islands topped by rainforests. Sail along this beautiful region on board an overnight cruise.Read More
After breakfast, travel to beautiful Halong Bay. The scenic drive will pass through rural landscapes before arriving at this World Heritage site. Upon arrival board the boat where you will enjoy a welcome drink and a delicious freshly caught seafood lunch whilst sailing out of the bay passing amazing shaped mountains. Enjoy a set Vietnamese lunch on board the cruise. Later you arrive at Cua Van Floating Fishing Village – one of the largest fishing villages on the bay. Depart and sail for about 30 minutes to Luon Bo area. You are now free to enjoy various activities on board the cruise. Enjoy a picturesque view of Halong Bay whilst viewing the sunset. Enjoy local dinner on board the cruise. Overnight on board the Indo-China Sails cruise. (B, L, D)
Enjoy the early morning view of the bay’s landscape from on board your cruise. Visit the Hang Luon. Fly to Saigon.Read More
Enjoy early morning view of the bay’s landscape with tea/coffee served. Enjoy the breath-taking beauty of the rocky islands rising from the water of the bay before taking a small boat to Titov Island, which allows you to climb to the peak for the breath-taking views of the bay. Later we return and enjoy the full breakfast. You can choose to join a cooking demonstration of Vietnamese traditional cuisine or an early Tai Chi class. Enjoy early lunch on board the cruise. Check out and transfer to airport to board the flight to Saigon. On arrival, transfer to your hotel and check in. Enjoy dinner at the restaurant. Overnight at the hotel Renaissance Saigon Riverside or similar in Saigon (B, L, D)
Visit the Cuchi Tunnels the best-preserved example of a much wider tunnel network that covers significant stretches of Vietnam. City tour of Saigon.Read More
After breakfast this morning, transfer to Cuchi, passing paddy fields. See the Cuchi Tunnels, which is an immense network of connecting underground tunnels located in the C? Chi District of Ho Chi Minh City. Never discovered by America forces, these tunnels were an important Vietcong base during America War. Stretching over 200km, this incredible underground network, dug by hand out of hard laterite, connected commands posts, hospitals, shelter and weapon factories. Enjoy an Indian lunch. Later explore the city of Saigon on a city tour. See the famous Saigon landmarks, the post office and the Cathedral of Notre Dame as well as the Centre Post Office and pass by the ornate City Hall (Hotel De Ville) and old Opera House. Visit The Unification Palace which formerly was Independence palace of the South Vietnamese President. Finally, end up at the centre Ben Thanh Market, where vendor display a vast of variety of traditional goods and handicrafts. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Renaissance Saigon Riverside or similar in Saigon (B, L, D)
Fly to Seim Reap. Angkor National Museum.Read More
Today, after breakfast, we proceed towards airport for your flight to Seim Reap. Upon arrival, enjoy lunch. Proceed towards the hotel and check-in. Later, we visit the famous Angkor National Museum as the grand entrance to a world-class heritage that reveals the glory of Angkor civilization. This museum enhances the cultural heritage of the golden era of Khmer Kingdom through amassed collection of invaluable artifacts. We also take Tuktuk, a small open-sided taxi common in Cambodia. Tonight enjoy a local dinner. Overnight in Hotel Le Meridien Angkor or similar in Siem Reap (B, L, D)
Tour the Angkor area, one of the most important archaeological sites in South-East Asia exploring the wondrous ancient ruins. Angkor Archaeological Park contains the magnificent remains of the different capitals of the Khmer Empire, from the 9th to the 15th century. They include the famous Temple of Angkor Wat and, at Angkor Thom, the Bayon Temple with its countless sculptural decorations.Read More
After a buffet breakfast at hotel, start your sightseeing tour of Angkor area. We spend a full day exploring the wondrous ancient ruins with the South Gate of Angkor Thom, which is famous for its series of colossal human faces carved in stone, the impressive Bayon Temple, the Royal Enclosure, Phimeanakas, the Elephant Terrace, the Terrace of the Leper King and the largest as well as the most complete temple of Angkor Wat. This architectural masterpiece was constructed in the 12th century and covers an area of about 210 hectares. We stroll around this massive edifice, seeing the many galleries with columns, libraries, pavilions, courtyards and ponds full of water reflecting the towering temple and the jungle covered temple of Ta Prohm, which is an incredible sight. There are enormous fig trees and gigantic creepers which embrace themselves in the stone foundations of the structure giving the impression of man's creation being reclaimed by the powerful forces of nature. Enjoy an Indian lunch. Later, you can walk up to Phnom Bakheng Hill for a view of the spectacular sunset over these sandstone monuments. Tonight enjoy a local dinner Overnight in Hotel Le Meridien Angkor or similar in Siem Reap (B, L, D)
After a buffet/ boxed breakfast at the hotel, you have some time for last minute shopping. Later check out of the hotel and proceed to the Airport for your flight back home. Return home with wonderful memories of your holiday with ‘Vacations Exotica’ (B)
SIGHTSEEING AND EXCURSIONS
- Full day guided city tour
- Ho Chi Minh Complex
- Halong Bay
- Overnight cruise along the beautiful Halong Bay
- Visit the Cuchi Tunnels
- Guided city tour of Saigon
- Siem Reap
- Full day guided tour of the Angkor area
- Visit the Angkor Wat Temple
- South Gate of Angkor Thom
- Bayon Temple
- Ta Prohm Temple
- Floating village of Chong Khneas
- Sail on the traditional wooden boat on the Tonle Sap Lake
- Siem Reap
- 02 nights accommodation at Hotel Hilton Opera or similar in Hanoi
- 01 night accommodation on board the Bhaya Classic cruise
- 02 nights accommodation at Hotel Le Meridien or similar in Saigon
- 02 nights accommodation at Hotel Angkor Miracle Resort & Spa or similar in Siem Reap
- Daily American buffet breakfast in your hotel
- Indian Vegetarian / Jain / Local lunches as mentioned in the itinerary
- Daily Indian / Local Jain / Vegetarian / Non-Vegetarian dinners as mentioned in the itinerary
AIRFARE, VISAS AND OVERSEAS TRAVEL INSURANCE
- Return economy class group airfare as per the itinerary
- Cost of ticket taxes
- Cost of overseas travel insurance
- Cost of Vietnam & Cambodia single entry visas
- All transfers and excursions as specified in the itinerary will be by an air conditioned coach.
- Flight from Hanoi – Saigon & Saigon – Siem Reap
- Services of a professional and experienced tour manager or a local representative throughout your tour. (Subject to minimum 10 full paying passengers)
- Cost of deviation - In case you wish to deviate from the group departure dates mentioned in the brochure i.e. either travel before the departure date of your tour or would like to come back on a later date after the tour ends, there will be an additional charge that will be applicable which will be advised to you by our sales team / partner agent. The same subject to availability of seats for the given dates & ticket validity. Kindly also note, the deviation request is to be made at the time of booking or at least 30 days prior to departure date.
- Tour cost is subject to GOI / RBI regulations under Liberalised Remittance Scheme (LRS)
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, mini bar, telephone calls, pay channels etc.
- Tips of any nature i.e. drivers, guides, tour managers, etc.
- Meals other than what is mentioned in your itinerary
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in ‘What your tour price includes’
EXOTIC VIETNAM AND CAMBODIA
It started with a very vague idea of going on a vacation after the wedding, turning this vague idea into a reality was made possible by Vacations Exotica. We travelled to a very unconventional place - Vietnam and Cambodia, it was a risk, risk in the sense it was a surprise holiday for my wife and if things would not have gone well it would have been my last vacation ever. Thanks to our Tour Manager the entire trip was well planned and I am still married even after the trip. Planning for more such trips.
- Varun Sharma
EXOTIC VIETNAM AND CAMBODIA
All eight of us, lady senior citizens, with great apprehensions had decided to take a tour to Cambodia and Vietnam. We decided to opt for Vacations Exotica for the reason that their sightseeing places covered our requirements with provision for breakfast, lunch and dinner on all days with comparatively lesser cost. The tour went as per the plan in every step. It was a very well conceptualised, arranged and executed tour. The sightseeing places were unique and wonderful. Our stay in cruise was memorable. To conclude, all of us enjoyed the whole trip like teenage girls forgetting our real ages.
- Renuka, Nirmala, Ahalya, Vijayalaxmi & Girija
Temple of Literature
Built in 1070, the Temple of Literature is a Vietnamese temple dedicated to Confucius. It is also where Vietnam’s first university was established!
One Pillar Pagoda
The One Pillar Pagoda was built by the heirless Emperor Ly Thai Tong after he dreamt of being granted a male heir by the Goddess of Mercy.
Chu chi Tunnels
During the Vietnamese war, Soldiers used these underground routes to house troops, transport communications and supplies, lay booby traps and mount surprise attacks.
Did you know that Angkor Wat is a temple complex in Cambodia and the largest religious monument in the world, on a site measuring 162.6 hectares.It was originally constructed as a Hindu temple dedicated to the god Vishnu for the Khmer Empire, gradually transforming into a Buddhist temple towards the end of the 12th century.