- A complete value for money tour with quality sightseeing and minimum travelling time
- Stay in conveniently located hotels
- Daily American breakfast in your hotel
- Daily Indian Jain/ vegetarian/ non-vegetarian dinners
- Stay 03 nights in Gold Coast, Australias fun capital
- Visit your favourite movie stars and enjoy behind the scenes action at Movie World
- See Aussie farm life at its best, at the Paradise Country farm
- Visit Sea World
- Enjoy a Helicopter ride at Sea World
- Stay 02 nights in Cairns, one of the best tropical cities in the world
- Chance to visit Kuranda, a village in the rainforest and also experience the Skyrail
- An unforgettable excursion to Green Island, a beautiful coral ray on Australias Great Barrier Reef
- Stay 02 nights in Sydney, the most vibrant of all cities in Australia
- Enjoy a guided city tour of Sydney
- Entrance to the Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, Sydney Wildlife World & Sydney Aquarium
- Visit the famous Sydney Tower, the tallest tower in the Southern Hemisphere and experience the 4D show
- Visit 03 cities in 8 days at a relaxed and leisurely pace
- Services of a professional and experienced Tour Manager throughout your tour of Australia.
Welcome aboard! Land Down Under Australia. Fly to Brisbane. Onto Gold Coast the fun capital of Australia. Paradise Jet Boating ride Ranked the No 1 activity on Gold Coast by TripAdvisor.Read More
Today, enter the world of Vacations Exotica as you embark on your tour through Australia. On arriving at the Brisbane airport you will be met by our professional and experienced Tour Manager in the arrival area, outside the customs hall. After a brief city tour of Brisbane, drive to the Gold Coast; with 42km of sun-drenched beaches, theme parks, shopping and nightlife, it has something for everyone. Today, you have the chance to opt for unique activities like Paradise Jet Boating. Enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Mantra Legends similar in Gold Coast. (D)
Visit Movie World. Visit the Paradise Country Farm. Enjoy a Fire Truck Ride.Read More
After an American breakfast today, enjoy a Fire Truck Tour. Board an authentic Fire Truck for a unique tour & transfer later to the Warner Brothers Movie World; the only Australian Movie theme park where you will experience the glitz and glamour of Hollywood. It is a fun place for one and all, kid or adult. Have the time of your life on the suspended roller coaster Lethal Weapon, enjoy thrilling stunts at the Police Academy stunt show and meet your favourite Looney Toons characters. Enjoy lunch inside the theme park. Included later today is a visit to the Paradise Country Farm; the Gold Coasts authentic Aussie homestead, which provides an opportunity to experience farm life and the outback adventure. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Mantra Legends similar in Gold Coast. (B, L, D)
Visit Sea World. Enjoy a Helicopter RideRead More
After Breakfast, visit Sea World, Australias most spectacular marine theme park. Here, visit Shark Bay that comprises of three main zones that allows for unsurpassed viewing and interaction. This includes a touch pool, a snorkel and dive lagoon and a shark lagoon housing the worlds most feared sharks. Also, visit Sea Worlds famous attraction, the Polar Bear shores. Later, enjoy spectacular views of the Gold Coast beaches on a scenic helicopter ride. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Mantra Legends similar in Gold Coast. (B, D)
Fly to Cairns. Opt to visit Kuranda. Experience the Skyrail Rainforest cablewayRead More
After an American breakfast, check out and proceed to the airport for your flight to Cairns, one of the best tropical cities in the world. Check into your hotel and relax. You can choose to visit Kuranda, a village in the rainforest. Here, experience the Skyrail; a unique rainforest experience that takes you on an unforgettable journey through Australias world heritage listed Tropical Rainforest. Here, you will just be metres above the rainforests while you soak in the spectacular and uninterrupted views of tropical Cairns. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Cairns Colonial club or similar in Cairns (B, D)
An unforgettable experience to Green Island a beautiful coral cay on Australias Great Barrier Reef.Read More
After an early American breakfast, proceed to board the cruise liner to the Green Island. A Marine National Park with unique rainforests, surrounded by white sandy beaches and magnificent coral reefs. Green Island is a true coral atoll and is one of the most picturesque island resorts on the Queensland coast. There are several activities you can indulge in here like snorkelling, diving and swimming in the warm island waters. Enjoy a delicious continental lunch on board the cruise liner. After spending the entire day at the reef, return with a lifetime of memories. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Cairns Colonial club or similar in Cairns (B, L, D)
Fly to Sydney. Chance to enjoy the spectacular Showboat Dinner Cruise.Read More
After an American breakfast, check out and proceed to the airport for your flight to Sydney, a fabulous city on the banks of the Darling River. Later transfer to the hotel and check in. The evening is at leisure OR you can have the time of your life on board the Showboat Dinner Cruise; along the famous Sydney harbour. Enjoy a three course Indian dinner, followed by a spectacular cabaret show, with a cavalcade of glamorous Australian and International artistes to entertain you. Overnight at Travelodge Sydney or similar in Sydney (B)
Guided city tour of Sydney. Visit the famous Sydney Tower & a 4D Experience. Visit the Madame Tussauds Wax Museum. Visit the Sydney Aquarium and Sydney Wildlife World.Read More
After an American breakfast, proceed on a guided tour of Sydney. Explore the sights of this beautiful city. Hyde Park, Opera House, Parliament House, Royal Botanical garden, the famous Bondi Beach are just some of the attractions you will see on your city tour. Visit the Sydney Tower, the tallest tower in the southern hemisphere. Here, visit the observation deck for spectacular 360 view of Sydney. Uncover a new dimension to Sydney with the brand new 4D Cinema Experience. See what makes Sydney the city it is, through a whole new perspective with spectacular footage transporting you across Sydney Harbour, its famous coastline, iconic landmarks and events that are integral to the city. The engaging film experience is taken to the fourth dimension with evocative in-theatre effects including wind, bubbles and fire. Visit the world famous Madame Tussauds Wax Museum. Get up close and personal with over 75 of the worlds most iconic celebrities. Walk along the red carpet and revel in the unique atmosphere of glamour, fame and history at Madame Tussauds, Sydney; go on an interactive star-studded journey through the world of music, sport, culture, film and much, much more. Later visit the Sydney aquarium where you come face to face with over 12,000 completely Australian aquatic animals, including fearsome sharks, rays and crocodiles. See the adorable Penguins and the secretive Platypus, find Nemo in his colourful coral home and ride the new glass bottom boat floating over hundreds of tropical fish and sharks in Australias largest Great Barrier Reef display! Next, discover an authentic, Australian wildlife experience in the heart of Sydneys Darling Harbour at the Sydney Wildlife World; featuring the largest variety of all-Australian animals under one roof. Get up close to the iconic Kangaroos, cuddly Koalas, colourful Butterflies and vivid birds in their remarkable walk-through habitats. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Travelodge Sydney or similar in Sydney (B, D)
After an American breakfast, proceed to the airport to board your return flight back home. Return home with great experiences and wonderful memories of your holiday with Vacations Exotica. (B)
SIGHTSEEING AND EXCURSIONS
- Gold Coast
- Visit Movie World
- Visit Sea World
- Helicopter Ride at Sea World
- Enjoy a Fire Truck Ride
- Visit Green Island - a beautiful coral cay on Australia`s Great Barrier Reef
- Guided city tour
- Sydney Tower and 4D experience
- Visit the Madame Tussauds wax museum
- Visit Sydney Wildlife World
- Visit the Sydney Aquarium
- Gold Coast
- 03 nights accommodation at Mantra Legends similar in Gold Coast
- 02 nights accommodation at Hotel Cairns Colonial club or similar in Cairns
- 02 nights accommodation at Travelodge Sydney or similar in Sydney
- Daily American breakfast buffet in the hotel
- Indian Jain/ vegetarian/ non-vegetarian lunches as specified in the itinerary
- Indian Jain/ vegetarian/ non-vegetarian dinners as specified in the itinerary
AIRFARE, TICKET TAXES AND OVERSEAS TRAVEL INSURANCE
- Return economy class group airfare as per the itinerary
- Cost of ticket taxes
- Cost of overseas travel insurance for the duration of the tour
- Cost of Internal Flights (Melbourne - Cairns, Cairns - Gold Coast, Gold Coast - Sydney)
- All local taxes as of 01st January 2018
- Single entry Australian Visa(included in the tour cost)
- All transfers will be conducted by a deluxe air-conditioned coach
OVERSEAS TRAVEL INSURANCE
- It is extremely important to possess an Overseas Travel Insurance policy before you travel on your tour. We have included the cost of overseas travel insurance for the duration of the tour. For any passengers above 70 years of age and those who wish to extend their holiday, additional charges would apply.
- Services of a professional and experienced tour manager or a local representative throughout your tour. (Subject to minimum 15 full paying passengers)
- Cost of deviation - In case you wish to deviate from the group departure dates mentioned in the brochure i.e. either travel before the departure date of your tour or would like to come back on a later date after the tour ends, there will be an additional charge that will be applicable which will be advised to you by our sales team / partner agent. The same is subject to availability of seats for the given dates & ticket validity. Kindly also note, the deviation request is to be made at the time of booking or at least 30 days prior to departure date
- Tour Cost is subject to GOI/RBI regulations under Liberalized Remittance Scheme (LRS)
- Any expenses of personal nature such as Porterage, laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, mini bar, telephone calls, pay channels etc
- Meals other than what is mentioned in your itinerary
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in What your tour price includes.
- Tips to drivers, guides, etc. of AUD 03 per person per day for the duration of the tour.
Thanks for the excellent arrangements made by Vacations Exotica for our tour to Australia (Cairns & Sydney). The entire program went on as per plan and we did not face any problem in pick up, accommodation, site seeing, food etc.
- Mr. Ravikrishnan.
Our Australian Splendors tour was great and we enjoyed it thoroughly.
Everything was well organised in all places and we didn't have any problem as such.
The hotels in Melbourne, Cairns and Gold coast were really good.
A special thanks to our Tour Manager for making our tour more enjoyable and exiting. She made us feel comfortable at every point and also made sure we got good and hot food during each of our meals. Her extensive knowledge about the places helped us a lot to plan things for ourselves during the free time we had. She was extremely friendly and sweet, with her around there was no chance of anything going wrong or bad.
Everything said and done, we had a wonderful holiday. Thank you to you and your team for all the arrangements.
- Kavya Prasam
Kuranda located near Cairns is a mountain village. Its scenic beauty has been attracting tourists from all over the world. One of the most famous attractions here is the Kuranda Scenic Rainforest cableway.
Sydney Tower is Sydney's tallest structure and the second tallest observation tower in the Southern Hemisphere